Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: Re: Roll to Raid: A Marine Raiders RTD Turn 5: Riccto Screws Up  (Read 9298 times)

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Raid: A Marine Raiders RTD
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2011, 11:47:40 pm »

Get a Browning from the quartermaster and head off to practice my aim
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Spartan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Raid: A Marine Raiders RTD
« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2011, 05:19:56 pm »

Here we go
Shin Hayashi
Shin took a few deep breaths. Jeez, relax buddy. Your gonna worry yourself into an early grave, mom always said. He thought with a certain black humor that was the least of the things that would put him in one.

Go load up on some food while I have the time. Try to calm my nerves before the mission. Afterwards, find out what the mission is.
You walk down to the Mess and see whats cooking. It's (3) watered down Pasta. Oh well not cream chipped beef you suppose. As you sit and choke down your crappy rations you try to conquer your self doubt(4). The words of your mom flash into your head. Worrying isn't going to get you anywhere. As you finish your gruel you stand up and figure it would be best to figure what kind of hell you're about walk into. (5) You quickly stumble upon Sergeant Brewer commander of the third fire team. "So what exactly are we doing tonight sir?" you question. " We're raiding a Jap seaplane base on a tiny little island called Gota. The LT will give you the specifics at the Briefing tonight."

Nick Crozner
See if you can sneak some of that good stuff out from the Officer's Mess hall
The Quatermaster hands you the Tommy Gun with a loathsome stare. As you leave you figure "no use walking into hell with an empty stomach, but you have no intention of eating their shit either!" You slowly sneak past a large private and sneak up to the door on the side of the Mess.(2) Damn they're out of food. Dejected you take their shitty pasta.

Sven Kristanson
Go to Major DuBois's tent/wherever he was, and also try to think up of a way to completely out-smart his squad on the first hour he was with them on the way there.
Private Lewis leads you to the Major's tent. " Ah lieutenant Kristanson, good you're here." The Major Greets you. "Have a seat we've an urgent matter to discuss." "As you know your platoon will be running a raid on the Japanese Sea Plane base on Gota. I need to know when you will be striking and how much ammo your team will be carrying so we can prepare the proper amount of supplies."

Oliver Corra 
Get a Browning from the quartermaster and head off to practice my aim
You set off for the Quarter Master at a brisk pace. You need a weapon. You walk past a brown haired private who's face screams that he's up to no good. You ignore his antics, your mind is preoccupied with other things. A young Corporal walks past toting a M1 Garand on his shoulder. You exchange a set of greetings with the Quarmaster and he passes you a BAR. You set of to the target range you set up your tripod and (5+2=7) you blow the targets right off their hinges. Damn.

Cody Rollins
meet the fireteam under his command.
You walk past a large private on your way out of the Quarter Masters bungalow. You head out to find your fireteam.(4) You locate Private Lewis and find out the large Marine you walked past is Private Corra and he is your second man.
ALL
you have 1 turn left until the briefing.
@ Spartan - For some reason I am imaging you as Master Chief sitting at a computer drinking tea, and eating cookies. I don't know why

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Raid: A Marine Raiders RTD Turn 2: BAR and Waterlogged Pasta
« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2011, 05:27:21 pm »

Can I like consult with my team on this?
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game

Spartan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2011, 05:35:39 pm »

Can I like consult with my team on this?
no sweat.
@ Spartan - For some reason I am imaging you as Master Chief sitting at a computer drinking tea, and eating cookies. I don't know why

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2011, 06:52:34 pm »

"I s'pose I better get the boys gathered up," Cody sighed. "C'mon, Lewis. Let's go get that Corra fella." He led the private to the firing range, where Corra had went, and observed his shooting. Damn, he's a hoss. Cody shook his head; he wasn't a small guy himself but he had to admit that this guy dwarfed him. "Private Corra, right? I'm Corporal Rollins, in charge of this here fireteam. LT is gonna brief us soon, we gotta get back to camp." He indicated which way, probably unnecessarily, by tilting his head towards the tents.

Take Corra and Lewis back to the main camp to meet up with our LT; if he wants to fire a bit more, let him, but we really gotta get going after he does that.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2011, 07:15:42 pm »

You guys are you going guns blazing or are we going super stealth, Solid Snake, killing using cigarettes version?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2011, 07:19:11 pm »

Hmm. I think what we should do is have five of us (three pcs, two npcs) try to sneak in and the other half create a diversion. I'll be on the diversion team since I'm pretty good on distance, and I think DH should join me with his BAR. You, Riccto, and Dwarmin should try to sneak in and sabotage/steal whatever you can since Riccto is good in close quarters, you do better once you're injured, and Dwarmin can understand what the enemy's yelling to give you a slight advantage.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2011, 07:28:10 pm »

I dont see any issues with that plan.
Raggle Fraggle

Spartan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2011, 07:54:51 pm »

Hmm. I think what we should do is have five of us (three pcs, two npcs) try to sneak in and the other half create a diversion. I'll be on the diversion team since I'm pretty good on distance, and I think DH should join me with his BAR. You, Riccto, and Dwarmin should try to sneak in and sabotage/steal whatever you can since Riccto is good in close quarters, you do better once you're injured, and Dwarmin can understand what the enemy's yelling to give you a slight advantage.
Just to make sure you know what the objective is. It is to find any important documents and then blow the entire base up so it can never be used again. It can be done by any means necessary. I'm gonna roll right now to determine what kind of defenses  the Japanese base has. And just to make sure is everyone okay with me rushing the action?

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 14, 2011, 08:03:29 pm »

"Sir, It would be appreciated if you could allow us to attack at night and give us 30 Bar magazines for our heavy-weapons man to use, 29 M1 Garand magazines, 3-4 clips for half of my squad which will be used as the stealth squad, and give the other half, which will serve as a distraction party double the regular amount of ammunition, and since they will be faced with overwhelming odds we will prepare a defensible position 600 metres away from the front door and once the stealth team is in position, the distracrationary force will begin firing at the camp as to draw the enemies to them.

Everyone okay with that?
« Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 08:24:45 pm by Firelordsky »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2011, 08:11:21 pm »

No objections here.

Spartan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 14, 2011, 08:21:50 pm »

"Sir, It would be appreciated if you could allow us to attack at night and give us 13-14 Bar magazines for our heavy-weapons man to use, 6-7 M1 Garand magazines, 3-4 clips for half of my squad which will be used as the stealth squad, and give the other half, which will serve as a distraction party double the regular amount of ammunition, and since they will be faced with overwhelming odds we will prepare a defensible position 600 metres away from the front door and once the stealth team is in position, the distracrationary force will begin firing at the camp as to draw the enemies to them.

Everyone okay with that?

Just so you know one mag a man really isn't enough to take on a base this size. I'm all for packing light but 6-7 mags is really small considering a M1 Garand mag only has 8 bullets. The Corp can spare a lot more than what your asking for.

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 14, 2011, 08:24:58 pm »

edited it

i think

Spartan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 14, 2011, 08:44:44 pm »

I know it sounds like a lot for the 3 guys with Garand's on the Support Team. But if they run out of ammo the entire Op is screwed. So I'm going to assume that the Stealth Team will be mostly Thomsons and Shotguns.

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 14, 2011, 08:50:32 pm »

Yeah, you are right.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7