Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

Author Topic: Re: Roll to Raid: A Marine Raiders RTD Turn 5: Riccto Screws Up  (Read 9292 times)

Spartan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Raid: A Marine Raiders RTD Turn 5: Riccto Screws Up
« on: November 13, 2011, 10:22:35 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I'll take around 5 or 6. It's my first time G.Ming so be nice :P
« Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 07:11:21 pm by Spartan »
@ Spartan - For some reason I am imaging you as Master Chief sitting at a computer drinking tea, and eating cookies. I don't know why

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Raid: A Marine Raiders RTD
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2011, 11:01:18 am »

We'll be nice. :P

Name: Shin Hayashi (Nicknamed 'Hay' of course)
Trait: Multi-lingual (Can fluently speak and understand Japanese and similiar dialects in addition to English)
Appearance: A 24 year old American of Japanese descent with tightly cropped, dark black hair and striking good looks.
Personality: Shin Hayashi is like any American-horrifed at the atrocities of the war, and eager to take revenge for Pearl Harbor. He joined the army in defiance of everyone, even his own country, which had shuttled his family into an internment camp out of a misplaced fear...personally, he's not an easy guy to get close to. Shin doesn't talk much, preferring deed over word, and dislikes unprofessionalism and bragging. Generally, he'll only lighten up after you prove yourself worthy in his eyes-and, by contrast, he has been known to push himself to amazing lengths to show everyone else the same about him.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2011, 11:10:32 am »

Name :Nick Crozner

Trait: Up in Your Face (+1 to Extreme Close Quarters Combat)

Apperance and Personality to come later.
Raggle Fraggle

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2011, 11:58:10 am »

I'll try to be nice....... which seems hard.

Name: Sven Filip Kristianson
Trait: Masochist (+1 to actions when in pain)
Appearance: A 26 year-old American of Danish ancestry with untidy, blond, bed hair who suffers from Heterochromia (aka different colored irises) and and has a long scar going vertically across the left side of his face.
Personality: Sven is a very sarcastic man, as 75% of what he says he doesn't mean. He's very careful about the course of action people are to take, so whenever he wants to do something he always gathers information for the course of action whether it's buying food or walking to work.
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2011, 01:42:46 pm »

Name: Oliver Corra
Trait: Heavy Bulk (Increased melee damage)
Appearance: A man with the build of a heavy-weight boxer and the past of a heavy-weight boxer, Corra is an intimidating sight with his muscular frame and cragged, angular features. Corra has lost a majority of his teeth, which he keeps hung around his neck.
Personality: Corra is not terribly bright, but he is reknowned for his incredible tenacity and determination, and his undying hate for whoever happens to be on the other side of the battlefield.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2011, 02:03:12 pm »

I'll join up. :3

Name: Cody Rollins
Trait: Rifleman (+1 to accuracy with American guns)
Appearance: Cody is a bit thicker and broader than the average person, standing at six feet even and 190 pounds. He has very well-defined muscles and like his muscles, his features tend to be more defined. He has a wide mouth and a broad, slightly crooked nose, thicker than average eyebrows, and large blue eyes. His hair is brown and slightly shaggy, hanging from the top of his head to the tip of his ears.
Personality: Cody is a generally pleasant person and reliable. His biggest priority is looking out for friends and family, and so joining the war effort wasn't exactly a hard choice. Although he looks older than he is, Cody is actually only eighteen and is rather idealistic in his outlook.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Spartan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2011, 02:22:50 pm »

since it's a 10 person squad I think I'll wait list anyone else.Half NPC Half PC. Running the Rank rolls now
EDIT:
Dwarmin: You're a Corporal
Riccto: you're a private
Firelordsky: lucky you, you're the lieutenant
D.H: you're a private as well.
Serious: You're a Corporal
« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 02:28:35 pm by Spartan »
@ Spartan - For some reason I am imaging you as Master Chief sitting at a computer drinking tea, and eating cookies. I don't know why

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2011, 02:33:15 pm »

Darn! Although now I can be as Sassy as I please.
Raggle Fraggle

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2011, 02:45:29 pm »

Nice. ^^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Spartan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2011, 02:50:43 pm »

Since there are no actions necessary expect a first turn by later this afternoon. For now I have some hw I've got to finish up.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2011, 02:56:54 pm »

I honestly read that as "Roll to Maid"

Spartan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Raid: A Marine Raiders RTD Turn 1: And so it begins
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2011, 03:58:21 pm »

Turn 1 GO
Shin Hayashi
The sun shines down above you, Judging by the suns position you should have several hours until the mission starts. Your muscles Tense up desperate for desperate for a chance to prove yourself to your men. You could go to mess and get some food or maybe do some investigation into the mission

Nick Crozner
You think you could get used to this kind of life. The sun is a much better change of pace than what you had in Minneapolis. You heard some people discussing that your op was later tonight. That gives you some time to do just about whatever you want

Sven Kristanson
You sit there on the stump of a fallen tree thinking about the state of things with a cynical and sarcastic tone. When suddenly a voice breaks you out of your musing. It's Private Lewis, a member of your squad. "Lieutenant," he calls as he runs over to you."Major DuBois would like to see you sir"

Oliver Corra
You're in a state of almost zen as you await your mission. You've got sometime to kill but that isn't what is really important. There are Japs to kill, and that's what matters.

Cody Rollins
You're mind is of home as you puff on your Lucky Strike. Of the family and friends you swore to protect. Of your neighbor whose son went into Baatan and was never seen again. You swear nothing like that will happen to any of your boys on your watch.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2011, 04:03:02 pm »

Go off to the QuarterMasters and see what pieces of kit I am missing.
Raggle Fraggle

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2011, 04:35:04 pm »

Shin took a few deep breaths. Jeez, relax buddy. Your gonna worry yourself into an early grave, mom always said. He thought with a certain black humor that was the least of the things that would put him in one.

Go load up on some food while I have the time. Try to calm my nerves before the mission. Afterwards, find out what the mission is.

OOC: Already, Spartan shows himself a hundred times better than most first time GM's. Bravo. :)
Good writing, proper spacing and bolding, no grammar errors ftw.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Spartan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2011, 04:50:29 pm »

OOC: Already, Spartan shows himself a hundred times better than most first time GM's. Bravo. :)
Good writing, proper spacing and bolding, no grammar errors ftw.
Hey thanks man that's the best complement that you could give a noob like me. :)
« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 04:57:10 pm by Spartan »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7