Advanced search  

Poll

The SOUL

- 0 (0%)
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: November 13, 2011, 08:55:32 pm

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 18

Author Topic: THE SOUL  (Read 23047 times)

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: THE SOUL
« Reply #135 on: November 27, 2011, 07:52:48 am »

Fine, we keep the girl. But what of the monster? It might be superhuman tough, or a Weeping Angel that needs to be looked at in order to stop it.

Nova has been here for decades, she knows what she's doing. Don't. Turn. Around.

kaian-a-coel

• Bay Watcher
  • (Exo)biologist student
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: November 27, 2011, 08:11:56 am »

I repeat: do not turn around. reasons:
1) eldritch horror
2) Nova might go mad if you don't do what she said.
EA games is like the dark lord sauron, and the gaming consumer demographic is like gollum.
Sauron makes the precious.
Gollum loves and hates the precious.
Full Sig

Tidal

• Bay Watcher
  • [PET_MICROSCOPIC]
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: November 27, 2011, 09:59:46 am »

Nova has been here for decades, she knows what she's doing. Don't. Turn. Around.
Point.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: November 27, 2011, 07:01:09 pm »

You get the feeling you shouldn't turn around, but something's pulling you...

NO! You stay looking the other way. Nova's been here for decades, she's smart, and knows what she's doing. But surely one little peek...

Bah! It's a horror, of course she doesn't want you to look at it she's the only one used to these things. Don't be an idiot. Don't turn around, or you're dead.

You turned around. You really suck at self control.

Something is inside the wall. Pressing itself through like it's some sort of rubber. The wall, that is. The stone is just... bending. This thing is pushing the stones. You can see two arms, two legs, but it's way too tall. And one hand is outstretched, grasping at you with far too many fingers. And bones don't bend like that. It's face is comeing through the stone now... it's screaming silently, it's mouth is just empty. It makes you wish it had millions of sharp teeth.

"Tupitsa ! I told you not to turn around! It's seen you now! Bog chertov chert poberi!"

You have a few seconds to react before the thing makes it through the wall and the action starts.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #139 on: November 27, 2011, 07:04:58 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

DAMMIT! YOUR OPIONIS IS INVALID!

Well, it was only a freddy-krueger wall, we should be relatively sa-OH CRAP JOHNNY DEPP IMPLOSION D:

WE'RE SCREWED. LOOK AROUND FRANTICALLY, IS THERE SOMETHING WE CAN FIGHT IT WITH/THROW AT IT (preferably not Nova, but if I have to, I WILL SURVIVE).

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: November 27, 2011, 09:07:38 pm »

The answer is simple: RUN. RUN LIKE NEVER BEFORE.

Run out of the room with Nova, slam the door shut if it has one, and keep going down the corridor. As you move down the corridor, quickly ask Nova what it is and how we can beat it!

BullDog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: November 27, 2011, 11:11:17 pm »

The answer is simple: RUN. RUN LIKE NEVER BEFORE.

Run out of the room with Nova, slam the door shut if it has one, and keep going down the corridor. As you move down the corridor, quickly ask Nova what it is and how we can beat it!

+1

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: November 28, 2011, 12:12:00 am »

Add puch it in the face to the plan and I'm good.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

EveryZig

• Bay Watcher
  • Adequate Liar
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: November 28, 2011, 12:20:40 am »

Add puch it in the face to the plan and I'm good.
We don't want to physically touch it; who knows where it has been. If it gets too close, we club it in the face with the gun we brought for such occasions.
Soaplent green is goblins!

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: November 28, 2011, 01:07:02 am »

Yeah, I suppose.
I have been sigged, explosion of kittens, gore and happiness soon.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: November 28, 2011, 02:10:00 am »

You get the feeling you shouldn't turn around, but something's pulling you...

NO! You stay looking the other way. Nova's been here for decades, she's smart, and knows what she's doing. But surely one little peek...

Bah! It's a horror, of course she doesn't want you to look at it she's the only one used to these things. Don't be an idiot. Don't turn around, or you're dead.

You turned around. You really suck at self control.

Something is inside the wall. Pressing itself through like it's some sort of rubber. The wall, that is. The stone is just... bending. This thing is pushing the stones. You can see two arms, two legs, but it's way too tall. And one hand is outstretched, grasping at you with far too many fingers. And bones don't bend like that. It's face is comeing through the stone now... it's screaming silently, it's mouth is just empty. It makes you wish it had millions of sharp teeth.

"Tupitsa ! I told you not to turn around! It's seen you now! Bog chertov chert poberi!"

You have a few seconds to react before the thing makes it through the wall and the action starts.

-drr... drr...-
"It's slowly coming this way!"

RUN LIKE HELL, SEAL OFF THE DOORS, BRING NOVA WITH YOU. IF SHE COMPROMISES YOUR SURVIVAL, DITCH HER. DON'T HIDE

DON'T PANIC
D ON'T PANIC
D O  NT PA INC
D   NO'T PN CIA

Become stark raving mad!
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Silleh Boy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: November 28, 2011, 03:25:25 am »

Can you dive forward, let loose a stone shattering roar before slamming your fist into its face with seismic force?

No?

Then you'd better start running.
You're in unfamiliar surroundings, with no clue what danger your bumbling will cause.

Nova leads.
You're not worthy at this point.

She knows this place, she knows these things.
Delusions of leading her by the hand to safety here'll get you killed.

Remember in future, even if it's smart, healthy or whatever to your survival to remain paranoid, that she knows this place better than you.
Ask her, ask her how you deal with this.

If she says run, run.
If she says fight it, toss her at it, run out the fucking door and trap her in there with it ask how.

Whatever you do, do not panic.
Keep your wits about you.

Now's not the time to decide if you're going to survive at all costs or if you're going to develop a noble streak.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #147 on: November 28, 2011, 03:41:35 pm »

I vote go to the cthulroom, the hallways can get us easily separated and isolated, the empty room... Don't get me started, the CSI blood column room is asking for Johnny Depp implosions, and this room is clearly forfeit. The only logical choice is the cthulroom, and hopefully, his madness will keep it away. Just don't look at the chthulhu icon.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: November 28, 2011, 05:42:14 pm »

"Shit!" You leap away by instinct, but because of the angle the thing's coming at you from, this puts you farther away from the door. "What the fuck is this thing?"

Nova doesn't move. "Shpala. A Sleeper." She raises her head, and her eyes go completely black. Like oil, but without any sort of sheen to them. They're tiny black holes of infinite darkness and rage. Nova stand up.

"Otoĭdite ot nego." The beast pauses and then continues to try to press through the wall. It starts to succeed with a weird squelch.

It's skin is coal black. Nova pulls something out from her sleeve. "Otoĭdite ot nego." She says more forcefully.

It's fully free now, towering seven feet of black obsidian. A malevolent yet sad blue glow shines from the place it's eyes should be. It wears only a string covered in teeth, like a bandolier.

"Vasha oshibka ." Nova leaps forwards, slashing with the knife. The thing catches her hand without looking away from you and tosses her to the side. She scrambles up, hair flying, and stabs it in the back. It groans softly and reaches back to grab the knife, but it's gone, flying upwards to slash at the Sleepers throat. It ignores the threat, opting instead to take another step towards you.

You're up against the side of the wall now. You have nowhere to go when the thing lashes one tentacle-like hand at your throat. There's a bolt of fire and you see your throat flying away. You have just enough time to notice the irony before you die.

It hurts.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\_________________________________/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

It is dark.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #149 on: November 28, 2011, 06:03:05 pm »

Curse the fool who suggested looking.

Well, I guess there's nothing left to do then have an UNCONSCIOUS PARTAAAYY!!!
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 18