Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

?

?
?

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 52

Author Topic: You are Flesh golem INSTANT DEATH ENDGAME.  (Read 48911 times)

Monkeyfacedprickleback

• Bay Watcher
  • Sweet flaming monkey fire WHY are they doing that?
    • View Profile
Re: You are Flesh golem
« Reply #225 on: December 05, 2011, 12:54:41 pm »

Hmm, are tomes of flesh-crafting inherently magical items, or is their power just the information they contain?
Transcribing some copies sounds like a way to make quite a bit of money while also sowing chaos.
A little of both. The tome of flesh crafting has most of the spells need written into it in the manner of scrolls. Like a one shot charge. but the information on the scrolls/pages can still be used. Dothki isn't up to casting most of those spells himself but he managed because someone had cast them on the book in advance. As in he isn't skilled enough to have made a flesh golem without the book.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: December 05, 2011, 12:58:44 pm »

But he can still pretend he is, to make other less likely to steal the book.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Monkeyfacedprickleback

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: December 05, 2011, 01:02:18 pm »

Well before you enter the city you may want to find a safe place for the book. Or some way to hide it from those who would steal it.

After that you have to decide whether you want to,
Go to the arena
Present yourself at an academy
or Find an Inn (you'll need somewhere to stay if you going to be copying your mystic tome.)

OOC
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 01:05:49 pm by Monkeyfacedprickleback »

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: December 05, 2011, 01:51:03 pm »

> present youirslef at an academy
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

EveryZig

• Bay Watcher
  • Adequate Liar
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: December 06, 2011, 12:17:40 am »

Dothki should procure a method of emergency escape, then go to the academy.
Soaplent green is goblins!

Monkeyfacedprickleback

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: December 06, 2011, 06:34:28 am »

Dothki looks around The city for a while before deciding to visit one of the cities many schools.

Which School will you present yourself to?
  • The school of the Common Publics.
  • The University Of MaleMoot
  • or Zargs College for Magic

EveryZig

• Bay Watcher
  • Adequate Liar
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: December 06, 2011, 03:39:12 pm »

Zargs, because it has an awesome name.

Monkeyfacedprickleback

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: December 07, 2011, 06:26:25 am »

Dothki Decides to present himself at Zarg's College for Magic, The most expensive and prestigious school in the city. Surely They'll be interested in an allumna from the Acadey for Magical Advancement and the Study of Arcane Dispositions of the Natural World. (AMASADNW) who against all laws and regulations began their own incredibly dangerous research into neromatic studies.

Dothki and Elena Walk to the gates of Zarg's College for magic where they are greeted by two giant skeleton who Manage to say "Welcome to Za-" before collapsing into twin piles of bones, their energy gone.

Elena Has gained 30 pp, unfortunatley she wont be able to sustain this extra Power boost.

Dothki Goes to the reception desk And explains His situation. What exactly does he divulge to this administrative underling?

Monkeyfacedprickleback

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: December 08, 2011, 03:01:08 pm »

Dothki informs the Minion that He managed to make a creation at the pinnacle of necromancy in a city which would have killed him had they found out. He extolls his daring and bravery in the creation of his monster and how he would be happy to instruct others in Necromancy.

THe secretary Raises an Eyebrow and Informs Dothki Nathul that there are currently no openings for necromancy teacher but if he's interested he could take a cleaning job. She then continues that the Headmaster of the college always makes time For Flesh golems and their creators and if He want's dothki and Elena may wait in The headmasters waiting room.

There Is a large gold plated engraved plaque Here.
There is a suspicious stain here.
There is a large chest here, no dougbt filled with potions scrolls and gold.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2011, 03:03:25 pm by Monkeyfacedprickleback »

EveryZig

• Bay Watcher
  • Adequate Liar
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: December 08, 2011, 03:25:49 pm »

Read the plaque, and avoid the location of the stain.

Monkeyfacedprickleback

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: December 08, 2011, 03:55:50 pm »

This plaque, School, and city are dedicated to Varol-Zarg, Master of Undeath, Lord of Dark Magic, Founder of MaleMoot, Founder of Zarg's College for Magic, The original FleshCrafter, Varol the Merciful, Varol-Zarg the Merciless, The Eternal Headmaster of Zargs, The Unsurpassable Necromancer, The Foremost Summoner, The Unliving Mage, The Immortal, the self-named Mr Invincible, The Ancient and Eternal One, the(self-appointed)Lord of Knitting, the (self-appointed) Man with Many Names, the (self-appointed)Man with no name, The (self-appointed) Worlds best Dancer and the uncontested ruler of Malemoot

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: December 08, 2011, 04:31:37 pm »

> Elena: lick stain.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Monkeyfacedprickleback

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: December 08, 2011, 04:36:04 pm »

After reading the Plaque you lick the stain. Hmm as you thought there is no denying that this is definitely coffee. You hear some faint sounds coming from behind the Door to the headmasters office.

There is a closed chest here.
There is an Intimidating door here.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2011, 04:39:02 pm by Monkeyfacedprickleback »

Monkeyfacedprickleback

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: December 09, 2011, 12:48:17 am »

After a Looong boring wait the large intimidating door opens, just as the chest filled with awesome cool stuff you totally could have stolen vanishes in a distinctive lack of smoke.

Out of the room strides a tall, broad shouldered man. He has bright azure eyes. His straight white hair is short and spiky and he is clean shaven. Light seems to bend around him stwisting away from him as if loathe to make contact. Etheral trails of liquid darkness flom behind him more implied then real.

He Stands for a moment before saying
"Dothki Narsuul? Yeah get in there, i've been waiting an hour for you."
He seems vaguely annoyed, But is dealing with as if this was a daily trial he was well used to. His voice has an slight echo as if his every word is repeated in a whisper by a phantom chorus, and the air trembles with the sound.
"You know you should Have followed instructions and gone into the waiting room. Why you spent an hour and a half in the antechamber I'll never know."
[/shadow]
Dothki and Elena are led through a large, well seated room with a brown stained floor. You don't think it's coffee this time. Varol-Zarg Leads them into his well appointed office.
"Thanks to you I'm behind on my work. I'm very busy running a city and a school and I can't make time for looking after every Madmen or moron who builds a Flesh golem. Well actually I do, if only because they're mostly either destroying my city, killing my citizens or trying to depose me and none of that is acceptable."
He gives Dothki an unwelcome stare.
"So what do you Want mortal."

Stats
Elena
Dothki Nathul
MISC
« Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 01:01:20 am by Monkeyfacedprickleback »

EveryZig

• Bay Watcher
  • Adequate Liar
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: December 09, 2011, 12:59:56 am »

All I can think of that Dothki really wants from him is recognition for his achievement (and perceived awesomeness). He should probably tell Zarg that he has no intention of attacking this city, as the subjects of his vengeance live elsewhere.
Now that I think about it, I am not sure exactly why he came here. It seemed like a good idea at the time I guess.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 52