Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

?

?
?

Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52]

Author Topic: You are Flesh golem INSTANT DEATH ENDGAME.  (Read 48903 times)

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
Re: You are Flesh golem
« Reply #765 on: July 25, 2012, 09:01:30 am »

Move along and find some cheese.
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

scout890

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm finding it hard to care about anything anymore
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: July 25, 2012, 02:39:04 pm »

Get the magic carp to go kill some animals. Maybe after it has slain enough it'll turn into a gyarados.
nothing

Monkeyfacedprickleback

• Bay Watcher
  • Sweet flaming monkey fire WHY are they doing that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: September 28, 2012, 05:57:56 am »

Alright Guess who got a shiny new computer? That's right I did! a couple months back my laptop's charger port stopped working and i had to save up to buy a new one. Then i got distracted by some shiny new PC games.
Now as the title reflects I , due to inactivity and a growing disinterest in continuing this game and increasing laziness in myself, Have decided to end the game in the quickest goriest way possible.

Instant Death!

The rule and mechanic changes are thus

No more stats posted. You can keep you own damn score.

I will actively try to kill you if your suggestion if remotely stupid/insane/dangerous. Elena might come out of this alive if she hides in a cave somewhere but otherwise she is doomed.

I'll follow the first suggestion as quickly as i can, any later suggestion will be ignored.

You have four continues left.

You now have full access to you sirens throat allowing you to channel the power of song. This works with any real world song that has lyrics. I will interpret them as i see fit, most definitely in the way which is most harmful to you.

No more hit points or power points.
There are now only six levels of injury. In order from least injured to most-
 Unharmed, Scuffed, injured, wounded, dying and dead.

Now on with the Game.

Monkeyfacedprickleback

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are Flesh golem INSTANT DEATH ENDGAME.
« Reply #768 on: September 28, 2012, 06:00:17 am »

Elena Tears apart the cabin in a mad Search for delicious cheese. No cheese is found. Frustrated Elena wanders into the forest followed by Dothki, Because where else Is she going to go?
« Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 06:02:12 am by Monkeyfacedprickleback »

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: September 28, 2012, 06:12:43 am »

eat some fish
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: September 28, 2012, 04:17:22 pm »

D:

Why are you ending this game? This was an amazingly fun design-an-awesome-golem game why ruin that?
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Monkeyfacedprickleback

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: September 28, 2012, 11:30:10 pm »

You regurgitate the magical murderous carp and bite it in half eating it's tender fish meats. You gain 1 in spite and pointless destruction. You continue to wander into the forest for reason unknown to you until you and Dothki are hopelessly lost.
The Dark and unwelcoming forest pulls you onwards into the unknown until suddenly you stumble into a large clearing where some kind of rustic woodland market is going on.

The clearing is filled with rude benches and stalls showing a large array of fruits and vegetables and fresh caught game. these stall are small, built to match the owners who would barely come up to waist high on your average human. They have dark wrinkled skin, overly large heads with miniscule noses, and bulbous, knobbly joints. They all appear to be male and are dressed in a profusion of bright colours.

Note- Armok, here's a deal if You manage to survive {7} encounters and escape the forest I'll continue the game. But like i said you're playing hard mode now and you only have four continues. So good luck with that.
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52]