Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

?

?
?

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 52

Author Topic: You are Flesh golem INSTANT DEATH ENDGAME.  (Read 48939 times)

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
Re: You are Flesh golem
« Reply #645 on: January 25, 2012, 03:39:25 pm »

Can we get an estimate how long this might take?
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

Monkeyfacedprickleback

• Bay Watcher
  • Sweet flaming monkey fire WHY are they doing that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: January 26, 2012, 04:53:11 am »

right now the only computer i can use is a shitty decade old laptop which lacks a usb port and is running windows 2000 or something.

If i save up for a fortnight or so I should be able to get a good laptop but I can afford a shitty/decent one with what i have right now if i'm willing to starve till next payday.
I'll be checking out some computer stores tommorrow, so if there's a good deal I should be back in a day or spo, but dont count on it.

Monkeyfacedprickleback

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: January 29, 2012, 04:35:46 am »

Duncan attacks Elena! He cuts off both of her left-side arms in a single slash, then stabs her in the gut!

Calis attacks Duncan! He misses, but duncan's sword is stuck in Elena and prevents him from counter attacking.

Lilum shoots two arrows at duncan! One of them Penetrates Duncanc greaves strikeing him in the thigh.

Dro-Shavir take aim at duncan and lets loose, firing a single arrow, Missing by a large margin.

Sskrmp Shoots a pair of darts at Duncan! A dart makes it through a gap in Duncans Chainmail! Duncan Resists the effect! Skkrmp's darts are ineffective!

Maven tries to heat up Duncans armour with a fire spell But it is foiled by Duncans ☼Magic resistance☼

Dothki Casts magic missle at Duncan But it is Foiled by his ☼Magic resistance☼

Ton-Ton rises from the dead, And starts lurching towards the fight in a zombie like shuffle!

The melee Fighters wait for the poison fog to clear.

Duncans breathing is heavier then the begining of the fight.

Spoiler: OOC (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 04:41:24 am by Monkeyfacedprickleback »

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: January 29, 2012, 05:01:38 am »

Duncan himself is magic resistant, so casting magic right onto him is ineffective. But see how he is still choking on the magical poison gas? THATS how you beat him with magic, don't use the magic on him, but rather on the space AROUND him.

>Dothki should set the air on fire around Duncan, in a very short radius, but don't cast the magic on Duncan himself, just the air that covers his body.

Bluebiscuit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: January 29, 2012, 11:07:18 am »

Elena is wearing boot "Optimized for kicking and stealth". Unless Duncan has a cod-piece, Elena could knock him to the ground in one swift kick.

Monkeyfacedprickleback

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: January 29, 2012, 11:41:54 am »

Yeah fullplate greaves tend to come with a cod piece.

Elvisdogs

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: January 29, 2012, 11:49:53 am »

I agree with the idea of Dothki lighting up the air around Duncan.

Have Shavir take careful aim this turn to search for weak points on his armor. Then next turn have Shavir let loose the arrow.
It was for a film project. I regret nothing.

Monkeyfacedprickleback

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: January 30, 2012, 11:28:18 am »

Dothki Ignites the air around Duncan engulfing Calis, Duncan and Elena in flames! Duncan's Armour glows Blue.

Calis is on fire! Calis Attacks Duncan! Duncan Parries and counters with a sword to Calis' face!

Elena is On Fire! Elena attacks Duncan Hacking at duncans helm with hel bastard sword! Duncans helm is dented. Elena 's second attack glances off duncans breastplate.

Duncan is stunned by Elena's attack. Duncans helm is less effective. Duncan is a little bit tired.

Dro-Shavir  take careful aim at on of the weakpoints in duncans armor:
THe gap between helm and Breastplate- Covered by Chainmaille
The Gams at the knees, crotch and elbows. (pick one)
And the gap between the breastplate and the greaves.
Unless stated other wise ant gap is covered only by cloth and minimal leath from straps and buckles.

Sskrmp puts away his darts in favor of a knife which may actually be of some use.

Lilums two shots at Duncan go wide, clattering harmlessly to the floor.

Ton-Tons shambolic movements begin to smooth out as he gets closer to the battle.

The melee fighter have two turns to wait before they can enter the fray, unless they want to fight in debilitating conditions.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: January 31, 2012, 01:09:41 am »

Welp this guy is tough.

Anyway, have everybody retreat a bit so the others can get there. Also the most agile guys could try to rip his helmet off. but only if the opportunity presented itself! Jumping on his shoulders would not end well.

EDIT: I agree with everyzig though we should distract the tin man first.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 12:55:39 pm by Kitten Snot »
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

EveryZig

• Bay Watcher
  • Adequate Liar
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: January 31, 2012, 12:50:07 pm »

Let's do the traditional counter to magic resistance: drop a rock on him.
One or more of the spellcasters should start casting a spell to detach a chunk of the ceiling above Duncan's head.
Soaplent green is goblins!

Elvisdogs

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: January 31, 2012, 07:49:05 pm »

Aim at his knee

Bluebiscuit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: February 01, 2012, 04:17:04 pm »

Much as I would love to end his adventuring with an arrow to the knee, having a shaft of wood and metal lodged in your balls might be a little more crippling, as that would not only prevent any future vengeful progeny, but would also reduce his speed to as fast as he can go while bent double.

Elvisdogs

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: February 01, 2012, 06:44:18 pm »

Much as I would love to end his adventuring with an arrow to the knee, having a shaft of wood and metal lodged in your balls might be a little more crippling, as that would not only prevent any future vengeful progeny, but would also reduce his speed to as fast as he can go while bent double.

Well it was already established this had guy had his holy paladin testicles protected by holy paladin armor.

Monkeyfacedprickleback

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: February 02, 2012, 04:03:59 am »

Dro-Shavir takes careful aim at Duncans knee aiming through the concealing fog the author forgot about! The arrow Strikes the Swordmaster in the Knee! Duncans move speed is crippled!

Lilum Shoot Duncan twice, and one of the arrows glances off The Swordmasters helm, opening a nasty cut above his left eye. Blood is dripping into Duncans left eye! Duncan's vision is impaired.

Dohtki and Maven Join forces with the brilliant idea to cause a cave in! Surely this will go flawlesslywith absolutely NO Danger to the group. the spell will take turn to cast as neither Dothki nor Maven know mich about Stone magic, andthey lack any instinctive or racial knowledge of stone.

The undead melee fighters with draw from combat slightly.

The other melee fighters wait before attacking since it would be a bad idea to go blundering into a fight where it's hard to see or breathe.

Ton-tons movement become graceful and natural. Like a chubby panda bouncing across the cavern floor.

Duncan is getting tired. Duncan is limping. Duncan is having trouble breathing. Duncan has impaired vision.Duncan is Slightly annoyed by this but has been in much worse situations, Like the time he had to fight of a entire circus-worth of clowns by himself.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 04:09:26 am by Monkeyfacedprickleback »

EveryZig

• Bay Watcher
  • Adequate Liar
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: February 02, 2012, 10:09:18 pm »

Eh, cave-ins are dangerous, but so is Sir Swordington here. They should still step back some though.
Soaplent green is goblins!
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 52