Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

?

?
?

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 52

Author Topic: You are Flesh golem INSTANT DEATH ENDGAME.  (Read 48936 times)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
Re: You are Flesh golem
« Reply #630 on: January 22, 2012, 11:25:01 am »

Remember, that while you are totally okay with people thinking you are good and all, romances really are not recommended. Really. Due to us being a flesh golem, and him being... Undead?

Basically, I think none of us really wants A flesh golem in a romantic situation. Anyway theres a person right there why are we hitting on people.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: January 22, 2012, 01:25:37 pm »

Speak for yourself, i've wanted some romance in this game for ages and I'll ship whatever I want!
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Bluebiscuit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: January 22, 2012, 01:41:38 pm »

Errrrrrr... hitting on the sadistic undead abomination with multiple persona- soul disorder? :-\

EDIT: Still... She is very flexible...
« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 02:03:52 pm by Bluebiscuit »

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: January 22, 2012, 03:01:35 pm »

Errrrrrr... hitting on the sadistic undead abomination with multiple persona- soul disorder? :-\

EDIT: Still... She is very flexible...
Remember, he doesn't know that we are a flesh golem. That could be something to do with it.

And Armok, not everyone wants flesh golem romances.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: January 22, 2012, 03:04:18 pm »

No, but not everyone wants them to not happen either.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Bluebiscuit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: January 22, 2012, 03:17:53 pm »

Hmmmmmm... I wonder how far Calis would get before he finds out...
« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 03:28:28 pm by Bluebiscuit »

Monkeyfacedprickleback

• Bay Watcher
  • Sweet flaming monkey fire WHY are they doing that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: January 22, 2012, 06:45:51 pm »

Dothki Casts Poison cloud at the northern tunnel, Before taking position behind the archers.
The archers Lilum and dro-Shavir Take up position behind Calis and Elena, Who due to thier Undead state are unaffected by the fog.
Korgath the dwarven beserker takes the north flank by himself as no-one is dumb enough to be near a violent dwarven beserker in the middle of a fight.
Maven and Mazrul Take the south flank, Maven taking time to light his sword on fire with a quick spell.
Ton-Ton begins to twitch.
Elena asks Calis if the fabled Stamina of the elven rangers live up to it's reputation.
Zarg smack Elena upside the head

Duncan Is greatly slowed by his heavy armour giving everyone time to get into position.

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)

Elvisdogs

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: January 22, 2012, 08:08:15 pm »

Have Shavir back off and ready his bow.
It was for a film project. I regret nothing.

Monkeyfacedprickleback

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: January 22, 2012, 08:37:26 pm »

You're going to need to be pretty close to the fog to be able to aim. Otherwise you'll be firing blind.

Elvisdogs

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: January 22, 2012, 09:26:40 pm »

You're going to need to be pretty close to the fog to be able to aim. Otherwise you'll be firing blind.

Exactly I'm gonna have Shavir play the backup plan. If he kills everyone close to the cloud or leaves the cloud, Shavir can give a couple of arrows to the knee/eye/face
It was for a film project. I regret nothing.

Monkeyfacedprickleback

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: January 24, 2012, 04:39:20 pm »

Duncan walks into the Cavern and triggers the explosive rune! The rune is weakened by Duncans Magic resistance. Most of the force of the blast is blocked by the heavy steel Plate! It only does minimal damage! Duncan is stunned! Duncans eye are stinging from the fog, and he resists the urge to cough. Duncan take a defensive stance!

Elena attacks Duncan! Both attacks done by her Main arms are parried By Duncan,  As is the Attack by her left lower arm. Her right lower arms attack manages to get in Duncan's Guard, and the dagger punches through the chain maille, covering duncans waist, Inflicting minor damage.

Calis Attacks  Duncan twice but both shot's are blocked!

Dro-Shavir moves away from battle, conserveing his arrows.

Lilum Fires two arrows into the fog, hitting Elena and calis.

Sskrmp FIres two blowdarts into the fog, one of them hitting Calis and the Other shattering on Duncans breast Plate

Dothki sends Out a single spirit of haunting into the fog, which glows with an eerie light. It attaches itself to the first living thing it finds!(duncan) Ranged and caster can now see a glowing orb through the mists!

Ton-Ton goes into a glowing seizure!

EveryZig

• Bay Watcher
  • Adequate Liar
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: January 24, 2012, 06:40:44 pm »

Is dart-guy just being really unlucky at the moment, or does he actually have bad aim? He has been more prone to hitting us than our berserker.
(Is the poison gas be mostly gone by now? I would have though it's flammability would make it be mostly or entirely consumed in the explosion.)

We should mostly continue attacking. If flame swordmage has a spell to heat metal to dangerous temperatures that might be useful to do to his armor.
Soaplent green is goblins!

Monkeyfacedprickleback

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: January 24, 2012, 07:18:25 pm »

You can't really see through the fog. Sskrmp crit failed when he hit Ton-Ton but all ranged attacks for that turn were being aimed at the loudest sounds. It'll be easier for archers and wizards to hit Duncan now that he's glowing And as far as I'm concerned exploding runes are more explosive concussion wave rather the fire explosion. The poison fog is sorta tied to the area, constantly replenishing for five turns.

EveryZig

• Bay Watcher
  • Adequate Liar
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: January 24, 2012, 08:04:54 pm »

Oh, I had thought explosive runes were basically a stored fireball. Oh well.
Soaplent green is goblins!

Monkeyfacedprickleback

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: January 25, 2012, 02:50:30 am »

Just a heads up this will (and I Really hate to do this) probably go on a hiatus for a while. I'l get back to it as soon as my computer stops being crap or I get a replacement.
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 52