Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

?

?
?

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 52

Author Topic: You are Flesh golem INSTANT DEATH ENDGAME.  (Read 48935 times)

Monkeyfacedprickleback

• Bay Watcher
  • Sweet flaming monkey fire WHY are they doing that?
    • View Profile
Re: You are Flesh golem
« Reply #135 on: November 19, 2011, 11:43:06 pm »

Ugh... I'm going to need to draw some more maps. SO do you want to go with the riverside slum house in the city, or the abandoned manor overlooking the lake in the country.
They each have relative benifits. The city house has easier access to arcane equipment and materiels, but also a police force, and temples who tend to try to eradicate any undead they come across. The Manor is near a lake, a forest and a village, is far away from most organised law enforcement and dangers, but has scarce access to resources, just what you can find yourselves. And even one or two villagers will be noticed. Though what can a group of villagers do? Burn you to death in a windmill?

EveryZig

• Bay Watcher
  • Adequate Liar
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: November 20, 2011, 02:26:56 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I think the riverside house seems like a better option as long as it has an escape route in case the city watch/priests/adventurers/etc come knocking.

We really do need to think up a name for the golem...
Soaplent green is goblins!

Monkeyfacedprickleback

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: November 20, 2011, 03:08:22 pm »

I'm posting a map of the city you live in.

The foulburgh is the name give to the city which grew up outside the proper cities walls when it started running out of room.

The red and black temple is the temple of MORT, God of Death.
The Black and Yellow/(gold) temple is to SOL god of light.
The Blue and gray/(silver) is to GRAM god of magic and mysteries.

The area you live in is mostly residential for the middle class.

Monkeyfacedprickleback

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: November 20, 2011, 09:10:39 pm »

And here is a zoomed out map of the nation you're in and a bit of another nation you're not in.
So are you guys going with the move into a riverside hideaway. I want a definte so my next post can be a plot orientated one. (You'll be choosing what to take with you to where ever you go or what precautions you take if you don't leave.

Ask me about Anything on the map if you want more details.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 09:14:11 pm by Monkeyfacedprickleback »

Monkeyfacedprickleback

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: November 21, 2011, 12:47:04 am »

Dothki Resolves to move from his current lair to a house he rented recently. This particular house attracted Dothkis interest For it's Small dock which would provide A quick escape If needed. To mislead to guards Dotki fills a sack with the parts of the smallest of the thieves and goes to scatter them in a park on ther other side of town. When crossing the bridge Dothki was questioned by a group of five guards. Who demanded that dothki reveal the contents of his bag.... Choosing to make the best of a bad situation dothki Conjures a Cloud of darkness and flees the scene dropping the bulky bag in the river.... Dothki manages to get back tohis hideout without being followed.

Monkeyfacedprickleback

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: November 21, 2011, 06:11:55 pm »

Dothki quickly packs his magical accroments and gold in his chest and orders the golem To pack it's bag with all of it's gear and prepare to leave in the morning. He then feeds his precious dogs. The rest of the night is passed in rest while the golem gets ready to leave.

Morning. The Golem Has become fully at home in it's body. Today will be spent moving to the new house by at the docks. The golem thankfully Being acclimatised to its body attracts little attention other then the large amout of gear it has. The move go swiftly and Smoothly. Dothki plans to use the rest of the day To Upgrade his golem again, For this purpose he Has obtained a Giant snakes Stomach to increase the size of the golems stomach, for whatever reason.

Stats

OOC

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: November 21, 2011, 08:07:22 pm »

(The idea of the stomach was to use it for storing stuff what we cant carry on our person normally for some reason, either because it's hard to conceal (smelly, drips), because we can't conceal stuff (not likely, since we always need to conceal our arms anyway), or because its bulk would attract attention (in this case we'd pass the bulge of as being pregnant). It's also practical if we forget to bring a backpack.)

See seem to be breaking our bones all the time, mainly from the force of our own attacks. I think reinforcing bones is a good idea, at least in arms, legs, hands, and feet. We should possibly also embed steel plates in our fingers under the skin to increase the impact of our punches.

Embedding an eye in our neck might also be a good idea, to eliminate blind spots. Also useful could be putting a cats eye on one of the usually-hidden hands, for seeing in the dark and around corners.

finally, a pair of fly's wings: for the sound to use as a signal. Nobody is going to notice the sound of a fly taking of.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: November 21, 2011, 08:57:49 pm »

Noone will be able to hear the sound of a fly taking off either. And I fully support reinforcing our bones, especially our spine, so to provide protection from decapitation.

EveryZig

• Bay Watcher
  • Adequate Liar
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: November 21, 2011, 10:39:43 pm »

I think a neck-eye would be visible, but an eye on one of our lower hands would work.

How hard would it be to acquire a bag of devouring? Those things are all sorts of fun.
And can we get (for extra money cost) parts from magical creatures? In particular a runs monster antenna would be quite useful to have.

Monkeyfacedprickleback

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: November 22, 2011, 04:16:54 am »

You can buy magic items but you can't buy Animal parts. I'm sorry but there is no market in this city for exotic corpses. And you can't afford a whole pet.

And the majority I'm seeing is Reinforced bones and cat eyes on the lower hand, Plus the snake stomach that armok wanted.
Is that about right?

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: November 22, 2011, 06:37:27 am »

Idea: if we could integrate the bag of devouring with our extendible stomach and unhingeable yaw...

And yea, it is about right.

Make sure the stomach is done properly; it needs to be able to swallow large (and possibly even sharp) things without them getting stuck, it needs to be able to push them out again on demand, it needs to look reasonably like high pregnancy when fully extended, etc.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Monkeyfacedprickleback

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: November 22, 2011, 07:13:50 pm »

Dothki Gathers the necceassary materials and instructs the nameless golem to prepare itself for sugery. First He replaces the entire stomach and a large part of the esophagus with the flexible stomach of a giant snake. Then he repairs the incision with with a spell of shaping to allow the human skin to stretch rather then tear. Should the Golem's stomach be fully occupied it would look to the casual observer that the golem was pregnant, Unless the had a large amount of experience with pregnant women. Next dothki takes the eyes and nerves of a cat and implants them into the palms of the lower arm's hands. when the eyes are closed they should be much less noticible then an extra set of arms. Finally Dothki  prepares the ritual for the strenghening of bones. The ritual consits of laying a bone of the same type as that which you desire to reinforce over the relevent part, covering it in ash, salt annd dried blood and then casting the attendent spell. Then the bones, ash, salt and blood merge into the targets bones passing through the nerves and flesh causing unspeakable pain. In the case of full body reinforcement this agony would kill any mortal from shock.  Oh the boons out not feeling pain.

Added skills: Belly of the [snake]
Added skill: Freaky goddamn hand eyes.

OOC

EveryZig

• Bay Watcher
  • Adequate Liar
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: November 22, 2011, 08:43:06 pm »

Huh, I forgot about that. I guess it will have to wait until next time.

As we pick up more strange body parts, do we get bonuses to frightening enemies when those parts are visible?

Monkeyfacedprickleback

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: November 22, 2011, 09:37:17 pm »

Oh my yes. Also this may be obvious but Depending on what body parts you use from what monster you can get monster skills. Like if you had the eyes of a basilisk you could turn people to stone.

Monkeyfacedprickleback

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: November 23, 2011, 02:02:48 am »

It's late afternoon and dothki has spent most of the day improving his golem. If there is anything you wish to do before this day ends now would be the time to do it. Like maybe you have an idea on how to get money, Or maybe you want to Name the Golem or play with your beloved Dogs or perhaps you'll just Go to bed Early.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 52