Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: 40k/Whatever Reality Show/General Tomfoolary  (Read 3923 times)

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
Re: 40k/Whatever Reality Show/General Tomfoolary
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2011, 11:00:30 pm »

Daniel had developed a rather good strategy for surviving in a dark deary castle. If you are in a room with more then zero people, get out of there because this isn't exactly a place filled with people and they are obviously monsters. But he was doubtful of these strangers being monsters. They seemed... less nightmarish then what he was used to, but not human. At least most of them weren't. He took some oil out of his pocket and refilled the lantern. The room wasn't very dark at all. He had no idea how he had gotten here, he was just striding out of Castle Brennenburg, then... White.

"Um, hello. I'm Daniel, where am I?" Daniel said, straight to the point. He did not want to not in the know like he did when he woke up the first time.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2011, 11:02:57 pm »

Sinden sat up, looking over the other beings in the room. He immediately took notice of the Warlock and the Dark Angel. He debated trying to rip all of their souls apart, but he was no Khornite, senseless violence was not his best option. he got up and stepped over the animal that was inexplicably wearing Ork armor and looked around for an exit from the room.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2011, 11:17:56 pm »

Wulfric stood up, and the first creature he laid eyes on was the eldar, instinctively he wanted to rip it to pieces under a salvo of fire from his Bolter, but he decided not. He could always kill it once it helped him our of this place. Instead he turned his attention to the screen, and waited for it to respond to being cut on, he also said "Anyone have any damned idea where we are at ?" His voice sounded odd, and unhuman through his helmet.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2011, 11:32:30 pm »

A few thoughts raced through Daniel's head. Too bright for Brennenburg, too advanced for simple England.

"If I may, could I ask where you got that metal suit that seems... larger then me..." Daniel frowned deeply. Okay, so maybe this was going to be exactly the same as Brennenburg. Brilliant. "Oh dear. Not again." Daniel quickly deduced that such a suit of armor would be incredibly hard to manuever in. If he slammed the door on the humanoid, it would distract it a while, or it may make it just more annoyed. Daniel was sure if he just get outside he'd be home free. It was a house, not a castle, right?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2011, 11:39:49 pm »

"It was given to me when I entered the service of the Great Emperor. I am one of his few chosen warriors, and we protect mankind from the horrors that wish to crush them. That is all I will say, May the Emperor bless our way." Wulfric replied as he looked at the man, and then thought 'Why does he ask this? We are known everywhere, and by everyone for that is what the Emperor wishes, so how does this one not know?'

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2011, 11:45:07 pm »

"Ah."

Bloody hell, can't he get a straight answer out of anyone? Even the note to self he made was completely vague and not even helpful in the slightest. Christ, the notes left on his fridge are more precise then this person. There were two options: Ask who the hell is the Emperor, or stay silent.

Daniel prided himself on his running ability, so it was worth a shot. He took one step closer to the center of the room, so he could do a good run-around if needed.

"Ah. Sorry about this, I am from England and I really should know, but I've been tied up. Who is the Emperor?" He pulled his best smile that he hoped didn't seem forced. "It's just that... Well, you know, the whole monarchy system doesn't just get replaced by Emperors over a fortnight or so."

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2011, 11:59:20 pm »

Sinden turned to Daniel, surprised that the human was either an amazing liar or unbelievably ignorant.

"You truly do not know of the Corpse God? Where is this England you speak of?"

Sinden would have felt fear if he could. The most likely explanation for this could only be that some of them had come from different galaxies or universes. The implications of an unknown force with such a broad reach were intimidating.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2011, 12:25:30 am »

Wulfric brought his Bolter Pistol to bear on the human who stood before him "I ask how is it you do not know of the Emperor, are you an agent from another race sent to study us, or are you simply such a dolt that you can not recognize your own ruler ?" The human could not see the cold look Wulfric was giving him, but he could fill it, and it felt as if he had a hundred eyes boring into that would make any man shiver.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 12:29:10 am by adwarf »

Fortis

• Bay Watcher
  • Suspected Elf Sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2011, 01:18:55 am »

The others were talking among themselves, but Draz wasn't too concerned about whatever they were going on about. At the very least, they sounded like they didn't know how they got here either. He just stood with a grunt, and began looking around the room that he found himself in. He felt like he wanted to punch something, but chances are, it wouldn't help him find out about how he got here. Lacking anything better to do, he began fiddling around with the flatscreen TV, trying to turn it on.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2011, 02:37:49 am »

The Earthpony boy got up from his slouch, and saw the room. Gud, thingz ta fight! was the thought running through his head. He saw one of the Space Marines, and decided that it would be best to get stuck in.

"WAAAAAAGH!!" he yelled, and charged the Space Marine.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2011, 03:19:34 am »

Wulfric heard the Ork thing screamed, and turned just in time to kick it straight in the face, and send it sprawling across the floor, making it skid halfway across the room.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2011, 03:21:27 am »

"YA GOT SPIRIT, HUMIE! I LOIKE DAT!"

As the aggression flows through the colt'z veins, he starts to almost imperceptibly grow larger.

He charges again.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2011, 03:49:15 am »

This time Wulfric jumps behind the couch, and pushes it forward with his foot, all the while hefting his Bolter pistol. The Ork thing slams into the couch, and Wulfric says "Stop trying to attack me, or you will end up with a hole through the top of your head." To further press his point he fires the gun into the wall, and it leaves a notable dent in the surface of it. "Now, can we calm down, and stop acting like an idiot long enough to get out here?"

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2011, 03:51:17 am »

"WHERE'S DAT CORPSY GUY OF YOURZ, HUMIE?"

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2011, 03:56:52 am »

"You are going to regret those words." Wulfric says as he pulls out his chainsword, and replaces his pistol before placing his foot in a firmer position on the couch. "Repent! For tomorrow you die!" Wulfric yells, and kicks the couch making it break in half over the top of the Hogz head, and sending it back to slam against the wall. He walks slowly up to the beast, and places the sword point down on the floor in front of him where it begins to eat through the floor. "Another move, and I take you jaw." He replies, but gets distracted a part of the couch hits the floor, and he looks back to see what was making the sound.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4