Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 23

Author Topic: Endless RTD - Steampunk Nazi Fiasco  (Read 55814 times)

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
Re: Endless RTD - Steampunk Nazi Fiasco
« Reply #240 on: February 27, 2012, 01:28:42 pm »

"Well then, tell us, how do we turn this fortress 'off'?"

Ask above question. If he answers, knock both hitlers out. If he (as in hitler 2) doesn't or if he clearly lies, shave his mustache. Slowly.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: February 27, 2012, 01:59:25 pm »

Try to secure the area while the interrogation takes place. Nab anything that could be used as a projectile or explosive on the way.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: February 27, 2012, 02:49:59 pm »

Manoeuvre the mecha in such a way as to block the corridor whilst still out of line of sight, set the autodestruct button so it violently explodes when the robots are within 2.5m, and then flee as fast as possible towards where I last knew my comrades to be!
« Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 02:53:09 pm by lawastooshort »

Gatleos

• Bay Watcher
  • Mournhold... City of Light... City of MAGIC!
    • View Profile
    • Someone Sig This
« Reply #243 on: March 03, 2012, 01:10:35 pm »

Protip: giving totalitarian dictators cloning technology is an even worse idea.

Turn 38 - Hitlerfest
Capture man. Interrogate for relevant information. use threat of necromancy if he doesn't give.
(...) You point at the robed man and relay your command to Fleshton!
"Sir Fleshington! Capture and disable! Also turn inexplicably British!"
Fleshton gurgles in a British accent and dives at him! (ATT) (DEF) Even in his flustered state, the robed gentleman manages to roll out of the way and avoid Fleshton's awkward dive. Nevertheless, he appears to be petrified with fear.
"TELL US ALL YOU KNOW!"
"AAAAAAAAAA"
"WHERE IS THE DIMENSIONAL SHIFT APPARATUS?!"
"Ich nicht-"
"BITCH YOU AIN'T GOT TIME! DON'T MAKE ME WHIP OUT A CAN OF NECRO WHOOPASS! WHERE IS THE DIMENSIONAL SHIFT APPARATUS?!"
"Two floors, er... below us! The gate, it is there!"
He appears to only be marginally fluent in Meldanian. You feel as though you have seen this tiny-mustached gentleman somewhere before. Eh, probably nothing.
Look around the room. If the skiff is in this room, check how damaged it is. If not, then check on the janitor. Ask him for any useful information.
(...) You check on the janitor. He appears to have hit his head when he was flung from the skiff, and is unconscious for now. The skiff itself is at the other end of a smoldering hole in the wall.
Ask above question. If he answers, knock both hitlers out. If he (as in hitler 2) doesn't or if he clearly lies, shave his mustache. Slowly.
(...)
"Well then, tell us, how do we turn this fortress 'off'?"
"You shouldn't have come here, Meldanian. I don't know how you got this far, but you'll go no further."
"Quiet, you. Tell us, where is the-"
A knife slides in front of Ostal 2's throat, and a weighted rope flies out from behind him and wraps around your legs! You fall to the ground and drop your gun.
"Drop the knife."
Ostal 2 drops his knife to the floor and steps back as a Hitler dressed in a black ninja suit guides him out of the room. The Hitler in lavish uniform walks over to you and reaches for your gun.
Try to secure the area while the interrogation takes place. Nab anything that could be used as a projectile or explosive on the way.
(...) Using your arm cannon as a club, you break a Hitler bust off at the neck and shove the neck down the barrel. You then explore around the perimeter of the room, pushing open the door at the far end and peeking inside. A kitchen is on the other side. The skiff appears to have flown in here, and is laying in a smoldering heap in the center of the room. It probably wouldn't run too well now even if the fuel hadn't been burned up.
Manoeuvre the mecha in such a way as to block the corridor whilst still out of line of sight, set the autodestruct button so it violently explodes when the robots are within 2.5m, and then flee as fast as possible towards where I last knew my comrades to be!
(...) You mash your hands all over the alien keypad, but none of the buttons seems to activate any kind of self-destruct device. The robots are still advancing, so you turn the mech toward the stairs and continue downward! The mech clumsily stumbles down the stairs, mashing its way through the unconscious bodies generated by the skiff's earlier rampage. You can still hear the robots following you down the stairwell, and they're getting ever-closer!

Spoiler: Robots (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Ninja Hitler (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Uniformed Hitler (click to show/hide)

Status

Player: lawastooshort
Name: Hilda J Gherkin PhD (Agent Rouge)
Bio
Inventory: A large wrench | Sexy Catsuit | Radio | Pain-Poms | Walther Pistol | Bandage
Wounds: [HP:100/100]
Skills: Misc. Object Usage | Competent Masseuse | Noodle Limbs | One-Two Punch

Player: BullDog
Name: Zack The White (Agent Pearl)
Bio
Inventory: Healing herbs | Nazi Uniform | Scripture of Lumithos | Bandages x4
Skills: Speed Reader | First Aid | Light of Lumithos | Incandescent Orb | Salve of Lumithos | Gauze of Lumithos

Player: dermonster
Name: Derm (Agent Fuchsia)
Bio
Inventory: Pink Cloak | Tome of Eldritch Lore | Ritual Dagger | Bottle of Spirits | Bandages x5
Wounds: [HP:40/100] | Missing Tooth x5 | Wounded Arm | Punctured Lung | Heavy Bleeding (Arm) | Heavy Bleeding (Chest)
Skills: Necromancy (Level 1) | Raise Minion | Morph Undead

Player: Sinpwn
Name: Fekod "The Master Explodinator" (Agent Pewter)
Bio
Inventory: Old Faithful | Funky Hat | Leather Trench Coat | Eye Patch | Tabasco Sauce | Empty Bottle | Bandages x4 | Spiky Rocks x2 | Small Gems x3 | Hitler Bust
Wounds: [HP:100/100] Missing Left Eye | Missing Left Arm
Skills: Explosives Expert

Player: micelus
Name: Baron James Ostal (Agent Heliotrope)
Bio
Inventory: Skeleton Key | Balaclava | Cloak | Grappling Hook | Bandages x2
Skills: Master Thief

Spoiler: Fleshton (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nazi Head (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nazi Janitor (click to show/hide)
Think of it like Sim City, except with rival mayors that seek to destroy your citizens by arming legions of homeless people and sending them to attack you.
Quote from: Moonshadow101
it would be funny to see babies spontaneously combust
Gat HQ (Sigtext)
++U+U++ // ,.,.@UUUUUUUU

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: March 03, 2012, 01:18:51 pm »

Whip out a can of Necro Whoopass. Aim floor-wards

Spritz lightly, baste in [ERROR] sauce, serve gru'gn.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 01:42:19 pm by dermonster »
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: March 03, 2012, 01:42:46 pm »

Block the stairwell with the mecha and head to my comrades on foot!

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: March 03, 2012, 02:24:57 pm »

Jump down the Whoopass hole and shoot anything that moves once on the lower level. If Derm fails, try to blast a hole in the floor with the Hitler neck.
"GO GO GO!"

BullDog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: March 03, 2012, 06:04:21 pm »

Wait until Fekod goes down, then try to drag the janitor along as I go down. If he is too heavy, just leave him.

If Derm AND Fekod fail to blast a hole, try to use my light powers to do so... Somehow.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: March 03, 2012, 11:42:24 pm »

Kick the gun away and tackle uniformed Hitler.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Gatleos

• Bay Watcher
  • Mournhold... City of Light... City of MAGIC!
    • View Profile
    • Someone Sig This
« Reply #249 on: March 04, 2012, 12:26:00 pm »

Everybody loves a Mexican Standoff. Except the people involved.

Turn 39 - Express Necrovator
Whip out a can of Necro Whoopass. Aim floor-wards
(...) The room dims as the fire is snuffed out, then the room is illuminated by a purple-black glow!
"Fleshton! Show our friend your Fleshton Pawnch!"
(ATT) (DEF) Fleshton complies, and attempts to call his pawnch in such a way as to potentially violate an existing copyright. Fortunately, he is incapable of human speech and simply gurgles loudly as his fist slams through the cowering Hitler's chest and punches his heart straight out his back! The necromantic energy in the air swirls around Fleshton's arm as Hitler's brain function ceases, and the freshly created Hitler corpse begins to crack and twist around the meaty tendons! Fleshton's beefy arm swells and pulsates as the quivering meat wraps around it, and his eyes burn with fury! His new 15-foot-long arm swings into the air and scrapes along the ceiling, then drops with enormous force onto the floor below!

A shockwave passes through the floor, shattering the supports and plunging the whole room downward to the level below!
Block the stairwell with the mecha and head to my comrades on foot!
(...) Before running, you spin the mech cockpit around and set the guns to track and auto-fire at moving targets, to keep the robots pinned down for at least a few minutes. You then hop out of the pilot's seat and run down the stairwell. It doesn't take long to find the room where the others are gathered, what with the massive explosion. You peek through the splintered door frame to find a room with no floor. Dust billows up from below; you can't see the others through it.
Jump down the Whoopass hole and shoot anything that moves once on the lower level. If Derm fails, try to blast a hole in the floor with the Hitler neck.
"GO GO G-AAAAAAAAA"
(...) The floor bursts open beneath you and dust escapes in every direction as the study collapses and falls into the abyss. You slam into hard ground after a moment of freefall, and the dust swirls as you heave yourself back onto your feet and scan the room. The dust begins to clear around you, and you can't see anything particularly dangerous other than that damned big-armed skelly-zombie abomination.
Wait until Fekod goes down, then try to drag the janitor along as I go down. If he is too heavy, just leave him.

If Derm AND Fekod fail to blast a hole, try to use my light powers to do so... Somehow.

(...) Gravity ensures that both you and the janitor make it safely into the hole. After using the janitor as a cushion against the fall, you prop him up against the wall and wave away the dust. At last it all settles, and the room comes into focus. You appear to be in a lavish trophy room, stocked with strange and exotic novelties and trinkets and decorated with gold, jewels and silk.

Fleshton rests in the center of the room, his arm quaking and pulsing violently. The face of the Hitler clone he so recently absorbed is visible on the arm's surface, screaming. The arm appears to be swelling.

Now that the dust has cleared, the judges step in.
Naz'querel: 6
Qzth'thekwel: 5
Uncle Fg'rel: 6
Derm got 17 experience! LEVEL UP!
Derm learned Soul Trap! He can now remove the souls of sentient beings, turning them into zombies with no allegiance. The ability can also be used in reverse, to transfer gathered souls into a new body. Soul transference is not strict necromancy, and so will not be affected by bonuses thereto.
Kick the gun away and tackle uniformed Hitler.
"I'll just be taking this."
Uniformed Hitler reaches for the gun. Suddenly, you hear a massive pawnch-related explosion from several rooms away and Uniformed Hitler spins around, distracted! You take the opportunity.
(ATT) (DEF) Using a Cobra-Kai sweep kick, you trip Hitler and grab your gun! You then pistol whip him into submission and run for the door. At the other side you find a rich dining room, a long table lined with chairs. Ninja Hitler holds the knife at Ostal 2's throat. He motions for you to drop your gun.
"Freeze!"
You whirl around on the spot to find a masked man wearing a cape pointing his gun at you! You point your gun at Ninja Hitler! Ninja Hitler holds the knife to Ostal 2's throat! The masked man (?) speaks up again.
"Both of you drop your weapons and step back."
He turns to Ninja Hitler.
"Das Messer fallen lassen."

Spoiler: Ninja Hitler (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: ??? (click to show/hide)

Status

Player: lawastooshort
Name: Hilda J Gherkin PhD (Agent Rouge)
Bio
Inventory: A large wrench | Sexy Catsuit | Radio | Pain-Poms | Walther Pistol | Bandage
Skills: Misc. Object Usage | Competent Masseuse | Noodle Limbs | One-Two Punch

Player: BullDog
Name: Zack The White (Agent Pearl)
Bio
Inventory: Healing herbs | Nazi Uniform | Scripture of Lumithos | Bandages x4
Skills: Speed Reader | First Aid | Light of Lumithos | Incandescent Orb | Salve of Lumithos | Gauze of Lumithos

Player: dermonster
Name: Derm (Agent Fuchsia)
Bio
Inventory: Pink Cloak | Tome of Eldritch Lore | Ritual Dagger | Bottle of Spirits | Bandages x5
Wounds: [HP:44/100] | Missing Tooth x5 | Wounded Arm | Punctured Lung | Heavy Bleeding (Arm) | Heavy Bleeding (Chest)
Skills: Necromancy (Level 2) | Raise Minion | Morph Undead | Soul Trap

Player: Sinpwn
Name: Fekod "The Master Explodinator" (Agent Pewter)
Bio
Inventory: Old Faithful | Funky Hat | Leather Trench Coat | Eye Patch | Tabasco Sauce | Empty Bottle | Bandages x4 | Spiky Rocks x2 | Small Gems x3 | Hitler Bust
Wounds: [HP:100/100] Missing Left Eye | Missing Left Arm
Skills: Explosives Expert

Player: micelus
Name: Baron James Ostal (Agent Heliotrope)
Bio
Inventory: Skeleton Key | Balaclava | Cloak | Grappling Hook | Bandages x2 | Heavy Machine Gun
Skills: Master Thief

Spoiler: Fleshton (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nazi Head (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nazi Janitor (click to show/hide)
Think of it like Sim City, except with rival mayors that seek to destroy your citizens by arming legions of homeless people and sending them to attack you.
Quote from: Moonshadow101
it would be funny to see babies spontaneously combust
Gat HQ (Sigtext)
++U+U++ // ,.,.@UUUUUUUU

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: March 04, 2012, 12:43:37 pm »

Right, start looking for a staircase! C'mere head, I got an idea.
Morph the head one more time, then trap the bottle o' spirits soul in it.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 01:05:13 pm by dermonster »
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: March 04, 2012, 03:52:16 pm »

If I can reach a door, check out the room several rooms away to see if I can see Baron James. If I find him, utilise extreme cheerleading prejudice on any and all hostiles I see.

Otherwise, jump down the hole using the Flying Dove Softly Lands technique.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: March 04, 2012, 05:12:55 pm »

"OK..."

Drop the weapon.

"You don't happen to be named Ostal...do you?"
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: March 04, 2012, 09:44:32 pm »

Violently search for anything particularly useful on the way to an exit, namely any glowing items.

BullDog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: March 05, 2012, 12:50:50 am »

Slap the Janitor awake if he is not already.
If Derm and Fekod move to leave the room, motion to the janitor to follow, then move out.
If they don't, take the chance to read the scripture.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 23