Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 23

Author Topic: Endless RTD - Steampunk Nazi Fiasco  (Read 55790 times)

BullDog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Endless RTD - Steampunk Nazi Fiasco
« Reply #120 on: December 05, 2011, 01:35:18 pm »

I didn't mean read it...

Stay low and try to hide. Also repent of my sins and ask Lumithos for aid.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 01:38:57 am by BullDog »

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: December 05, 2011, 02:08:18 pm »

Carry Fekod up and launch him onto the skiff! Jump after him onto the skiff and wrench all comers in the head. ((assist his endeavour))

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: December 05, 2011, 02:58:59 pm »

Take out the bloody cloth, soak my ritual dagger in it, and search through my book in an attempt to find a useful ritual (In relation to our current situation) to cast. (Then cast it.)
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: December 05, 2011, 03:29:33 pm »

Run into the main corridor and continue with plan!
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Gatleos

• Bay Watcher
  • Mournhold... City of Light... City of MAGIC!
    • View Profile
    • Someone Sig This
« Reply #124 on: December 06, 2011, 06:53:10 am »

Hmmm... you guys just might make it after all.

Turn 20 - Grimdark and Cheerleading
Get to higher ground near the slope down and leap onto the skiff while it passes. Begin eviscerating guards (except the one driving) while yelling "Drive, Drive! They're gaining on us!"
Assistance in this endeavor will be appreciated.
(...) You struggle about on the ground, utterly unable to move. You very nearly manage to fall over and further damage your leg, when suddenly Hilda descends upon you from above! She grabs onto your arm and tosses you high into the air, and you plummet to the ground just in time to land on the skiff! The Nazi guardsmen are taken by surprise! (ATT) (DEF) Still, however, the closest guard is easily able to dodge your feeble attempt at a melee attack. Before he can counterstrike, the skiff rams through the catwalk railing and sails over the water pumping station below, landing on the other side of the catwalk and heading on a crash course with the collapsed stairway!
Stay low and try to hide. Also repent of my sins and ask Lumithos for aid.
(...) You drop to your knees and pray to Lumithos for aid.

Thy apology hast been accepted, disciple. Thy blindness is partially cured.

You quickly scramble under the machinery in the center of the room, making yourself scarce!
Carry Fekod up and launch him onto the skiff! Jump after him onto the skiff and wrench all comers in the head. ((assist his endeavour))
(...) Despite your current status of cripple, you manage to crawl across the floor and fling yourself at Fekod! You perform a midair acrobatics routine, grabbing Fekod by the arm and tossing him up toward the approaching skiff! You then swing around the metal staircase, going airborne and just managing to grab onto the edge of the skiff! You hang on for dear life as the skiff flies through the air and Fekod fights the Nazi guardsmen atop it! The skiff speeds across the stone floor and slams into the stairway rubble, tossing all the passengers off!
Take out the bloody cloth, soak my ritual dagger in it, and search through my book in an attempt to find a useful ritual (In relation to our current situation) to cast. (Then cast it.)
(...) Pulling out the ritual dagger and soaking it in blood, you begin to search for an appropriate ritual. Grimdark Rituals can be even more dangerous than normal dark magic, as they often summon creatures of darkness who have no allegiance to the caster whatsoever. But desperate times call for des- the skiff flies past you, nearly knocking you off your feet! Now is no time for hesitation, it begins now!

Chanting in tongues, you thrust forward with the dagger and carve a bloody swathe through timespace itself! The rift widens, and an imp of darkness emerges from it! The imp immediately charges toward Fekod, Hilda and the Nazi guardsmen, all laying prone by the collapsed stairway.
Run into the main corridor and continue with plan!
(...) You drunkenly stumble up the stairs and toward the sloped hallway as the maintenance skiff zooms past, but quickly lose your sense of direction and have to sit down. Luckily, the maintenance skiff broke a fairly long piece off of the catwalk railing. You pick it up. MISSION COMPLETE

Status

Player: lawastooshort
Name: Hilda J Gherkin PhD (Agent Rouge)
Bio
Inventory: A large wrench | Sexy Catsuit | Radio | Pain-Poms
Wounds: [HP:100/100] Broken Rib x2
Skills: Misc. Object Usage | One-Two Punch

Player: BullDog
Name: Zack The White (Agent Pearl)
Bio
Inventory: Healing herbs | White Robes | Scripture of Lumithos | Origami Bonewalker
Wounds: [HP:100/100] | Blindness (Temporary)
Skills: Illiterate | First Aid | Light of Lumithos | Incandescent Orb | Salve of Lumithos

Player: dermonster
Name: Derm (Agent Fuchsia)
Bio
Inventory: Pink Cloak | Tome of Eldritch Lore | Ritual Dagger | Booze Bottle | Bloody Cloth | Paper Gauze
Wounds: [HP:46/100] | Missing Tooth x5 | Heavy Bleeding
Skills: Necromancy | Raise Minion | Morph Undead
Companions: Bone Spicorpion | Zombie

Player: Sinpwn
Name: Fekod "The Master Explodinator" (Agent Pewter)
Bio
Inventory: Old Faithful | Funky Hat | Leather Trench Coat | Eye Patch | Tabasco Sauce | Empty Bottle | Bandages x3
Wounds: [HP:50/100] Missing Left Eye | Missing Left Arm | Broken Leg | Heavy Bleeding x2
Skills: Explosives Expert

Player: micelus
Name: Baron James Ostal (Agent Heliotrope)
Bio
Inventory: Skeleton Key | Balaclava | Cloak | Grappling Hook | Bandages | Metal Pole
Wounds: [HP:65/100] Minor Concussion
Skills: Master Thief
Think of it like Sim City, except with rival mayors that seek to destroy your citizens by arming legions of homeless people and sending them to attack you.
Quote from: Moonshadow101
it would be funny to see babies spontaneously combust
Gat HQ (Sigtext)
++U+U++ // ,.,.@UUUUUUUU

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: December 06, 2011, 07:18:34 am »

Get Fekod (and me!) the hell out of the way of the ferocious imp and then wrench-melee any Nazis who aren't attacked by it.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: December 06, 2011, 07:19:46 am »

"Heh, should be interestin'. Right you two, 's your time to shine. Let's do this."
Bone Spicorpion and zombie attack, I try to find a necromantic rotting spell.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: December 06, 2011, 07:39:32 am »

Pick off Nazis who flee away from the Imp.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: December 06, 2011, 05:09:08 pm »

Find something with gears and that looks important and jam it with the skiff.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

BullDog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: December 07, 2011, 01:14:24 am »

Rest, in the hopes of my blindness healing faster. Also, try to remember how to read and write.

Gatleos

• Bay Watcher
  • Mournhold... City of Light... City of MAGIC!
    • View Profile
    • Someone Sig This
« Reply #130 on: December 10, 2011, 06:35:04 pm »

Every story should have Nazis fighting zombies at some point. Okay, maybe not.

Turn 21 - Zombie vs. Nazi
Get Fekod (and me!) the hell out of the way of the ferocious imp and then wrench-melee any Nazis who aren't attacked by it.
(...) You try your hardest to drag Fekod out of the way, but can't overcome your broken ribs.
Bone Spicorpion and zombie attack, I try to find a necromantic rotting spell.
"Heh, should be interestin'. Right you two, 's your time to shine. Let's do this."
You point at the group of Nazis, and the zombie and Spircorpion attack!
(...) You search through the book. Unfortunately, you can't find a way to rot tissue that hasn't already been disconnected or partially destroyed.
The Bone Spicorpion leaps onto one of the Nazi guards! (ATT) (DEF) The guard is caught completely off-guard, and the Spicorpion gouges out his eyes with its tail! He screams in pain, rolling on the floor.
Meanwhile, the zombie lunges at another guard with his tentacles swinging! (ATT) (DEF) The Nazi guard reacts at lightning speed, rolling out of the way of the zombie's vicious swipe while standing up and drawing his weapon!
Pick off Nazis who flee away from the Imp.
The not-eye-gouged, still-prone Nazi laying next to you sees the approaching imp and tries to crawl away! (ATT) (DEF) The Nazi is preoccupied with scrambling away from the imp, and you take the opportunity to pin his hand to the floor with your bayonet! The Nazi thrashes about, bleeding from his hand and cursing!
Find something with gears and that looks important and jam it with the skiff.
(...) The skiff doesn't appear to be nearly light enough for you to lift, and you're nowhere near it. So, no.

The GM, assuming you meant the metal bar, rolls your action and writes the results accordingly. You drop the metal bar into the pit below, where it wedges between two gears. You're not sure if it's important or not.
Rest, in the hopes of my blindness healing faster. Also, try to remember how to read and write.
(...) Through the power of concentration, you will your ability to see back again! You blink a few times, rub your eyes, then look down at the book. Nope, still unintelligible. Your literacy is sure to come back soon, though.

The imp lunges at (...) Hilda, swinging at her with its sharp clawed hands! (ATT) (DEF) It slashes her across the face, leaving a large gash!

The Nazi guardsman raises his weapon and fires at the zombie! (ATT) (DEF) Several bullets slice through the zombie, shredding its arm!

Status

Player: lawastooshort
Name: Hilda J Gherkin PhD (Agent Rouge)
Bio
Inventory: A large wrench | Sexy Catsuit | Radio | Pain-Poms
Wounds: [HP:95/100] Broken Rib x2 | Heavy Bleeding
Skills: Misc. Object Usage | One-Two Punch

Player: BullDog
Name: Zack The White (Agent Pearl)
Bio
Inventory: Healing herbs | White Robes | Scripture of Lumithos | Origami Bonewalker
Wounds: [HP:100/100]
Skills: Illiterate | First Aid | Light of Lumithos | Incandescent Orb | Salve of Lumithos

Player: dermonster
Name: Derm (Agent Fuchsia)
Bio
Inventory: Pink Cloak | Tome of Eldritch Lore | Ritual Dagger | Booze Bottle | Bloody Cloth | Paper Gauze
Wounds: [HP:50/100] | Missing Tooth x5 | Heavy Bleeding
Skills: Necromancy | Raise Minion | Morph Undead
Companions: Bone Spicorpion | Zombie

Player: Sinpwn
Name: Fekod "The Master Explodinator" (Agent Pewter)
Bio
Inventory: Old Faithful | Funky Hat | Leather Trench Coat | Eye Patch | Tabasco Sauce | Empty Bottle | Bandages x3
Wounds: [HP:54/100] Missing Left Eye | Missing Left Arm | Broken Leg | Heavy Bleeding x2
Skills: Explosives Expert

Player: micelus
Name: Baron James Ostal (Agent Heliotrope)
Bio
Inventory: Skeleton Key | Balaclava | Cloak | Grappling Hook | Bandages | Metal Pole
Wounds: [HP:69/100]
Skills: Master Thief
Think of it like Sim City, except with rival mayors that seek to destroy your citizens by arming legions of homeless people and sending them to attack you.
Quote from: Moonshadow101
it would be funny to see babies spontaneously combust
Gat HQ (Sigtext)
++U+U++ // ,.,.@UUUUUUUU

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: December 10, 2011, 06:40:55 pm »

Me: Get over and drag Fekod out of immediant combat and to a high vantage point. "Your lucky I need some meatshields. Fire yer launcher thing!"BS: Go for the throat!Zombie: Keep on truckin'.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 09:17:12 am by dermonster »

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: December 10, 2011, 07:57:53 pm »

Try to find some stuff on the ground to fire out of old faithful. Apply improvised ammunition to the nazi fighting the zombie.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: December 11, 2011, 02:49:05 am »

"You and your bloody imps Derm! Literally!!1"
Run around screaming wildly in pain before extensively taking out my rage in a wrench-based fashion on the bleeding-handed Nazi.
"Grarrh! You bloody Nazis!"

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: December 11, 2011, 05:59:04 pm »

"Well, I feel dumb...er than usual."

After feeling a little more foolish, the baron goes off and looks for a passage that leads even deeper into the Underworks. And he offers a sincere prayer to the GM.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 06:03:41 pm by micelus »
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 23