Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 23

Author Topic: Endless RTD - Steampunk Nazi Fiasco  (Read 55917 times)

BullDog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Endless RTD - Steampunk Nazi Fiasco
« Reply #60 on: November 17, 2011, 03:55:31 pm »

Pray to Lumithos to warp us to somewhere safe. If he can't then pray for him to protect us and to kill the Nazis.
Run up the stairs, blast the Nazis with holy beams of death if I can, else push/shove them out of way.
If any are still alive, throw the C4 at them and run out the front door/jump out a window, else throw the C4 out a window.
If the C4 is about to go off or is already thrown, then just run for it!

I don't think this will work.

You guys should probably run for it.

« Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 06:04:55 pm by BullDog »

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 17, 2011, 04:19:55 pm »

Acrobatically dive towards the C4, picking it up and equipping it as a melee weapon in one smooth and well stretched and warmed up move before continuing my dive, straight down the stairs into the midst of the Steam Nazis. Melee them all. With the C4. Try to position my body between the C4 and Zack. Shout "Gosh!"

It's that or "Help derm". Any preferences? (Powder Miner you don't count)

Use my acrobatic mind power to help derm throw the C4 down the stairs and then start getting Fekod out of the building on my back.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 05:45:53 pm by lawastooshort »

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 17, 2011, 05:40:19 pm »

Fekod's eyes blaze eye blazes with fury.
NO! I DEFY YOU, STARS! FEEL THE FURY OF TEAMWORK! FEEL THE FURY OF THE MASTER EXPLODINATOR!
Draw upon the combined power of my comrades to throw the suddenly supercharged explosives past mach one, into the nazis.

Gatleos

• Bay Watcher
  • Mournhold... City of Light... City of MAGIC!
    • View Profile
    • Someone Sig This
« Reply #63 on: November 17, 2011, 07:03:29 pm »

So I guess this turn takes place in the span of ten seconds.

Turn 9 - I Don't Even
Pick it up and throw it way the hell away from us, preferably towards the Nazi bastards. Duck and cover!
Incidentally, you may want to help me with this.
(...) After fumbling about for a few moments with the C4, you project it clumsily into the front room!
Run down to the Underworks. Take the first entrance.
(...) You don't see any Underworks! In your indecisiveness, you don't seem to have gotten far enough from the tavern to avoid vaporization when it blows.
Pray to Lumithos to warp us to somewhere safe. If he can't then pray for him to protect us and to kill the Nazis.
Run up the stairs, blast the Nazis with holy beams of death if I can, else push/shove them out of way.
If any are still alive, throw the C4 at them and run out the front door/jump out a window, else throw the C4 out a window.
If the C4 is about to go off or is already thrown, then just run for it!

(...) You jump out in front of the Nazis, screaming and wildly flailing your arms! The group opens fire, ventilating every inch of your body with thousands of bullets and reducing you to a bloody mess of charred meat!
Use my acrobatic mind power to help derm throw the C4 down the stairs and then start getting Fekod out of the building on my back.
(...) You decide to go the safe route and get Fekod out of the bar- PFFFFFT hahahahahaha no seriously let's kill some Nazis.
Acrobatically dive towards the C4, picking it up and equipping it as a melee weapon in one smooth and well stretched and warmed up move before continuing my dive, straight down the stairs into the midst of the Steam Nazis. Melee them all. With the C4. Try to position my body between the C4 and Zack. Shout "Gosh!"
"Looks like I kept me promise, eh?" says Fekod as he tosses you the C4. Nodding, you cartwheel down the stairs and land gracefully on top of Zack's corpse in front of the Nazis. You then brandish the packet of C4. The Nazis scream and turn around to run up the stairs, but you begin violently beating them with the packet of C4!
Draw upon the combined power of my comrades to throw the suddenly supercharged explosives past mach one, into the nazis.
You toss the packet of C4 to Hilda.
"Looks like I kept me promise, eh?"
Hilda cartwheels down the stairs, and you crawl out into the front room.

NO! I DEFY YOU, STARS! FEEL THE FURY OF TEAMWORK! FEEL THE FURY OF THE MASTER EXPLODINATOR!

Hilda continues to beat on the Nazis with the packet of C4.
GOSH GOLLY GEE WHIZ MOTHERFUCKEEEEEERS!!!

The C4 detonates, blowing the tavern sky high and vaporizing everyone in- (or out-) side! There are no survivors.

"That's it, sir, timeline LX is done for."
"Damn! How can one team screw this up in so many different ways?! ...How is team A doing?"
"Still alive, sir. They seem to be the only team left. But they won't last long, the Nazis are breaking down the tavern door."
"..."
"Sir?"
"You said the team in timeline LX completely destroyed the tavern, correct?"
"Yes sir, they were all killed in the blast."
"...That may be just the distraction we need. We're going to have to perform a transplant."
"Colonel, we can't do that! These timelines are all too closely related! If this goes wrong, we could destroy local time-space around the impa-"
"I know the risks, Lieutenant!"
"Sir, General Orchid will have our heads for this! We can't-"
"I'll take all the heat from command. This was a direct order from me. Team A and timeline LX are our last hope."

Status

Player: lawastooshort
Name: Hilda J Gherkin PhD (Agent Rouge)
Bio
Inventory: N/A
Wounds: [HP:0/100] | Heavy Bleeding | Very Heavy Bleeding x∞
Skills: Misc. Object Usage | One-Two Punch

Player: BullDog
Name: Zack The White (Agent Pearl)
Bio
Wounds: [HP:0/100] | Heavy Bleeding x957 | Very Heavy Bleeding x∞
Skills: First Aid | Light of Lumithos | Incandescent Orb

Player: dermonster
Name: Derm (Agent Fuchsia)
Bio
Wounds: [HP:0/100] | Very Heavy Bleeding x∞
Skills: Necromancy | Raise Minion | Morph Undead

Player: Sinpwn
Name: Fekod "The Master Explodinator" (Agent Pewter)
Bio
Wounds: [HP:0/100] Missing Left Eye | Missing Left Arm | Broken Leg | Very Heavy Bleeding | Very Heavy Bleeding x∞
Skills: Explosives Expert

Player: micelus
Name: Baron James Ostal (Agent Heliotrope)
Bio
Wounds: [HP:0/100] Heavy Bleeding x2 | Very Heavy Bleeding x∞
Skills: Master Thief
« Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 07:42:07 pm by Gatleos »
Think of it like Sim City, except with rival mayors that seek to destroy your citizens by arming legions of homeless people and sending them to attack you.
Quote from: Moonshadow101
it would be funny to see babies spontaneously combust
Gat HQ (Sigtext)
++U+U++ // ,.,.@UUUUUUUU

Gatleos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Someone Sig This
« Reply #64 on: November 17, 2011, 08:09:36 pm »

...The hell?

Turn 10 - Timeline LX
Screw this, let's head for the back door!
(...) You wisely choose to abandon Zack to his gooey fate in the basement and make a break for the troop transport. Arm in arm with Hilda, you make your way through the storeroom toward Derm! The fuse on the C4 packet is dangerously short, and the bar could blow up any-

The world around you suddenly melts into a swirling, incoherent mess of flashing images as you are all flung bodily through a nightmarish vortex! The world tosses and turns every which way, all sense of time or space being lost amongst the incomprehensible tide of the abyss. Then, all at once, a single image becomes more clear as you drift toward it, materializing around you!

The five of you fall, head over heels, onto a hard metal surface. Loud winds blow past, drowning out all other noise. Except, of course, for a piercing, obstreperous explosion in the distance, no doubt coming from the tavern you were just in. After dragging yourselves over to a nearby alleyway to escape the deafening winds, you all sit in a circle on the cold ground. Hilda pulls out the radio and tunes it to the secure frequency.

"Command? Command?! Can you hear me, over? ...Is anyone there?!"
"Greetings, agents! As you know, this mission is of utmost importance to the resistance. That is why we have chosen you. You are the best of the-"

The (apparently pre-recorded) message cuts off abruptly, and a new voice comes over the radio.

"Ah, Agents! That was a, uh... a Nazi Teleportation Beam! You've all been teleported to a spot at the other end of the island by it. Very well, then, carry on the mission!"

Status

Bio
Inventory: A large wrench | Sexy Catsuit | Radio | Pain-Poms | Bandages
Wounds: [HP:99/100] | Heavy Bleeding

Bio
Inventory: Healing herbs | White Robes
Wounds: [HP:100/100]

Bio
Inventory: Pink Cloak | Tome of Eldritch Lore | Ritual Dagger | Booze Bottle
Wounds: [HP:60/100]

Bio
Inventory: Old Faithful | Plastic Explosives x1 | Funky Hat | Leather Trench Coat | Eye Patch | Tabasco Sauce | Hard Liquor | Bandages
Wounds: [HP:84/100] Missing Left Eye | Missing Left Arm | Broken Leg | Very Heavy Bleeding

Bio
Inventory: Skeleton Key | Balaclava | Cloak | Grappling Hook
Wounds: [HP:51/100] Heavy Bleeding x2
Think of it like Sim City, except with rival mayors that seek to destroy your citizens by arming legions of homeless people and sending them to attack you.
Gat HQ (Sigtext)
++U+U++ // ,.,.@UUUUUUUU

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 17, 2011, 08:16:36 pm »

"Strange, the beam teleported us right through home. Thought I saw uncle Fg'rel for a second. Anyway, we should probably head for the sewers and such. This a way!"

Find an entrance to the underworks.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 17, 2011, 09:24:21 pm »

Convince Derm and Zack to combine their powers and biologically fuse Old Faithful to my left arm stump.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 18, 2011, 01:32:10 am »

"What the fuck...Ah..."

James will join Derm in searching for the Underworks. Look for medical supplies on the way.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 18, 2011, 03:31:57 am »

While James and Derm look for the entrance to the Underworks try to find some time and space to stealthily practice my stretch and warm up routine. Help them look for the entrance if I have time.

BullDog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 18, 2011, 01:10:07 pm »

Pray to Lumithos for more power, perhaps a holy book of spells.
If I have time after that help Derm and James.

Gatleos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Someone Sig This
« Reply #70 on: November 18, 2011, 02:57:02 pm »

Anybody notice that James is still bleeding to death? No?

Turn 11 - Sigh of Lumithos
Find an entrance to the underworks.
(...) Turning around to search for an entrance to the Underworks, you slam face-first into the brick wall of the building beside you! Your tooth is knocked out and you fall to the ground, bleeding from the mouth.
Convince Derm and Zack to combine their powers and biologically fuse Old Faithful to my left arm stump.
You know, I hate it when people do that; they think that if their character "convinces" another character to do something, that the other character gets a free turn or something. It doesn't. It's just a waste of a turn! You can't just- (...) You easily convince Zack and Derm to gain an extra turn each and bio-mechanically fuse Old Faithful to your arm stump! Now you just need a cigar to complete the package. Unfortunately, they had to pretty severely cut up the left side of your torso to fit it properly. You will have nightmares about the procedure for the rest of your life. Still cool though.
James will join Derm in searching for the Underworks. Look for medical supplies on the way.
(...) Leaving Derm in a puddle of his own blood, you head off to search for an entrance to the Underworks. After looking up and down the street, you eventually spot a staircase leading downward in the distance. Oh,and you don't find any medical supplies.
While James and Derm look for the entrance to the Underworks try to find some time and space to stealthily practice my stretch and warm up routine. Help them look for the entrance if I have time.
(...) You head around the corner and stretch in silence in the alleyway. You're getting pretty agile!
Pray to Lumithos for more power, perhaps a holy book of spells.
If I have time after that help Derm and James.

(...)

Thou art clingy, disciple! Taketh this booke of spells and leaveth me alone!

A white, gold-trimmed book lands next to you, glowing slightly. Derm's book, laying nearby, begins to smoke slightly in its presence. You pick up the book and flip through the pages, only to find that it's all written in a strange tongue you don't understand!

Thou must contemplate the Scripture of Lumithos and learn it well before thou art rewarded with its spells of power, disciple! Thou art a layman in the temple of Lumithos!

Status

Bio
Inventory: A large wrench | Sexy Catsuit | Radio | Pain-Poms | Bandages
Wounds: [HP:100/100] | Heavy Bleeding

Bio
Inventory: Healing herbs | White Robes | Scripture of Lumithos
Wounds: [HP:100/100]

Bio
Inventory: Pink Cloak | Tome of Eldritch Lore | Ritual Dagger | Booze Bottle
Wounds: [HP:59/100] | Missing Tooth | Light Bleeding

Bio
Inventory: Old Faithful | Plastic Explosives x1 | Funky Hat | Leather Trench Coat | Eye Patch | Tabasco Sauce | Hard Liquor | Bandages
Wounds: [HP:74/100] Missing Left Eye | Missing Left Arm | Broken Leg | Heavy Bleeding x2 | Very Heavy Bleeding

Bio
Inventory: Skeleton Key | Balaclava | Cloak | Grappling Hook
Wounds: [HP:41/100] Heavy Bleeding x2
Gat HQ (Sigtext)
++U+U++ // ,.,.@UUUUUUUU

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 18, 2011, 03:03:38 pm »

Raise tooth. Morph Tooth. Head off to the underworks. "Who the hell put this building here!? Augh, my jaw... oh well, maybe this will be of some use."
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 18, 2011, 03:09:41 pm »

Go back to the group and direct them to the Underworks. Run down and look around. Silently.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 18, 2011, 03:24:25 pm »

"Gosh Fekod, I like the look of that! Let's hope we get to see it in action! Come on chaps! It's time to go down!"

Offer Zack my bandages to heal up James. Follow group to underworks. If I have time thanks to the group's slowness think up a new cheerleading inspired pain-pom routine to show the girls back home. Let a stealthier member take point but don't stray too far from the lead.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 19, 2011, 12:42:00 am »

Follow the group to the underworks, look for a backup weapon on the way.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 23