Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 23

Author Topic: Endless RTD - Steampunk Nazi Fiasco  (Read 55766 times)

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
Re: Endless RTD - Steampunk Nazi Fiasco
« Reply #270 on: March 17, 2012, 10:17:37 pm »

"Give me a moment, I'll be right wit ye'. Get back in the corpse you massless berk!"
Repair Fleshton.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 10:20:16 pm by dermonster »
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: March 18, 2012, 04:19:21 am »

Under his breath, Ostal mumbled."So wait...that means in this universe, we've nearly defeated the nazis and in our universe the nazis still reign supreme...and then there are an infinite number of universes where nazis are also in control...Which also means that there are an infinite number of universes where the nazis aren't in control...which also means there are an infinite number of universes where I, James Ostal, am overlord of the universe...universes...Then there are the p- nevermind, head hurts."

"Well we've been trained for this, after all. I see no point in stopping now."

Check the immediate area for any valuables I could sneak onto myself as well for any equipment. Follow group when we move mout.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: March 18, 2012, 01:28:59 pm »

"Th'way I see it, doesn't matter what universe I'm in, long as I get to kick some ass and get some gold. And I'll be damned if this cup 'aint gold by the time I find some booze."

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: March 18, 2012, 03:14:41 pm »

"Totally with you, man. Whoa. Let's go. You know, I always imagined you'd be more sequiney in real life."

Move out with group. Practice my one-two punch a little if there is time due to others waiting.

Gatleos

• Bay Watcher
  • Mournhold... City of Light... City of MAGIC!
    • View Profile
    • Someone Sig This
« Reply #274 on: March 31, 2012, 05:08:27 am »

While the readership is being belittled with ruthless and unnecessarily complex universe building, the characters themselves must be made as bugs, motes of dust in a vast sandstorm of plot information. Seemingly naught but background characters in the elaborate tapestry of convoluted threads of happenstance. And so it must be, in the land of Endless... RtD.

Turn 43 - Inner Sanctum
Whistle a tune while picking the remaining glass out of my face and finding my cup before rejoining the others.
(...) There is so little glass now it's not even funny. You snatch up the goblet and shove it in your pack, then sit down and wait for Zack to heal your wounds.
Help Fekod pick the glass out of his face, then bandage his wounds. Follow along with everyone while reading the scripture.
(...) You fumble with the bandages for a while, bouncing the rolls painfully off Fekod's face. Eventually you give up and sit in the corner.
Repair Fleshton.
"Give me a moment, I'll be right wit ye'. Get back in the corpse you massless berk!"
(...) Fleshton's soul flies back into the skeletal body, and you piece together the ribcage. He still looks a bit busted, though.

Check the immediate area for any valuables I could sneak onto myself as well for any equipment. Follow group when we move mout.
"Well we've been trained for this, after all. I see no point in stopping now."
(...) You somehow fail to find anything remotely interesting in the treasure room full of priceless transdimensional artifacts collected by an alien overlord. After contemplating the implausibility of this for a moment, you back out through the door after Hilda.
Move out with group. Practice my one-two punch a little if there is time due to others waiting.
"Totally with you, man. Whoa. Let's go. You know, I always imagined you'd be more sequiney in real life."
"Oh, you have not begun to see the sequins, man."
(...) You move out, but fail to realize that the group hasn't come with you yet. At the other side of the exit to the treasure room, you find yourself in a long, even more lavish hallway. At the end of the hall is a great door flanked by golden suits of armor, with a red carpet running underneath it. To your left and right are doors, both labelled in the aliens' moonspeak language.

Only... you can read the label over the door to your right. It says, "Bath House". That's strange. Of all the words in the alien language, why can you understand these ones...?

Status

Player: lawastooshort
Name: Hilda J Gherkin PhD (Agent Rouge)
Bio
Inventory: A large wrench | Sexy Catsuit | Radio | Pain-Poms | Walther Pistol | Bandage
Wounds: [HP:100/100]
Skills: Misc. Object Usage | Competent Masseuse | Noodle Limbs | One-Two Punch

Player: BullDog
Name: Zack The White (Agent Pearl)
Bio
Inventory: Healing herbs | Nazi Uniform | Scripture of Lumithos | Bandages x4
Skills: Speed Reader | First Aid | Light of Lumithos | Incandescent Orb | Salve of Lumithos | Gauze of Lumithos

Player: dermonster
Name: Derm (Agent Fuchsia)
Bio
Inventory: Pink Cloak | Tome of Eldritch Lore | Ritual Dagger | Bottle of Wine | Bandages x5
Wounds: [HP:64/100] | Missing Tooth x5
Skills: Necromancy (Level 2) | Raise Minion | Morph Undead | Soul Trap

Player: Sinpwn
Name: Fekod "The Master Explodinator" (Agent Pewter)
Bio
Inventory: Old Faithful | Funky Hat | Leather Trench Coat | Eye Patch | Tabasco Sauce | Empty Bottle | Bandages x4 | Spiky Rocks x2 | Small Gems x3 | Useless Cup
Wounds: [HP:85/100] Missing Left Eye | Missing Left Arm | Heavy Bleeding (Face)
Skills: Explosives Expert

Player: micelus
Name: Baron James Ostal (Agent Heliotrope)
Bio
Inventory: Skeleton Key | Balaclava | Cloak | Grappling Hook | Bandages x2 | Heavy Machine Gun | Glass Shard
Skills: Master Thief

Spoiler: Fleshton (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nazi Head (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nazi Janitor (click to show/hide)
Think of it like Sim City, except with rival mayors that seek to destroy your citizens by arming legions of homeless people and sending them to attack you.
Quote from: Moonshadow101
it would be funny to see babies spontaneously combust
Gat HQ (Sigtext)
++U+U++ // ,.,.@UUUUUUUU

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: March 31, 2012, 07:25:10 am »

Enter the bathhouse with maximum stealth violence!

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: March 31, 2012, 08:14:43 am »

"My face can wait for a bit, seems Hilda and that timelord guy have left already."
Catch up with Hilda and Bowie.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: March 31, 2012, 09:43:45 am »

Raise one of the corpses and get going.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes

BullDog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: March 31, 2012, 09:27:38 pm »

Catch up with the others while reading. Look up now and then to avoid hitting a wall or getting lost.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: April 01, 2012, 01:14:37 am »

Follow Hilda.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Gatleos

• Bay Watcher
  • Mournhold... City of Light... City of MAGIC!
    • View Profile
    • Someone Sig This
« Reply #280 on: April 02, 2012, 02:43:47 am »

The Elder Gods aren't the only extra-universal entities in town. There are some beings that skirt the edge of reality, bending the balance of the multiverse to their will. Those that even the omnipotent fear.

Turn 44 - Mein Pleasure Hitlers
Enter the bathhouse with maximum stealth violence!
(...) You tumble ass-backwards through the door, placing yourself in the worst possible tactical position as you squirm around on the floor. At last you sit up and get a good look at the room. You sit in a long chamber scattered with baths, fountains and statues, which splits off into two other corridors that twist out of sight. An ornament towering at the end of the chamber is what catches your attention, however.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
A statue stares across the room at you. Its dead, knowing eyes belie secrets no mortal should know. The man depicted sends shivers down your spine, and you don't know why. You feel watched, as if some terror from beyond the veil of perception has you locked in its unfathomable embrace. All you can think about is the one word which entered your mind when you laid eyes on it.
"...Marcus."
Then, all at once, a stirring in the rear hallways of the bathhouse catches your attention and breaks your stupor. A figure emerges from the back of the bathhouse. It's yet another Hitler clone! And he's... oh God... oh Jesus he's wearing a speedo. Another appears behind him, and then another! A ten-strong harem of speedo-clad Hitler clones crawls from the back of the bathhouse and starts advancing on you, swaying their hips and dancing seductively!
Catch up with Hilda and Bowie.
"My face can wait for a bit, seems Hilda and that timelord guy have left already."
(...) Pushing Zack aside, you get up and head out after Hilda and Bowie. You arrive in the hallway to find Bowie poking around for clues.
"Er... what're you doin'?"
"Checking for clues, man. Hitler's notorious for his death traps."
Bowie takes off one of his gloves and throws it forward into the hallway, triggering a swinging blade trap! A long, shining blade extends from a compartment in his forearm and he slices straight through the enormous axe blade, causing it to clatter to the floor.
"The Fuhrer doesn't mess around, see?"
Suddenly, a blood-curdling scream emanates from the bathhouse, and both you and Bowie spin around toward the source of the noise!
"Hilda's in trouble!"
Raise one of the corpses and get going.
(...) Dark magical energy swirls around the pile of corpses that were thrown from the out-of-control-skiff and dropped through the study floor. One of them springs to life, crunching and animating! An excess amount of magical energy is absorbed by the new zombie however, and Nazi Head(s) is pulled into the ritual! Nazi Head is fused to the new zombie's shoulder, creating a three-headed zombie! The three heads immediately fight over control of the body, poking each other in the eyes and slapping each other upside the head. Their collective dream of a necromancy-powered slapstick comedy routine is just that much closer to reality.
Naz'querel: 1
Qzth'thekwel: 2
Uncle Fg'rel: 2
You got 5 experience!
Catch up with the others while reading. Look up now and then to avoid hitting a wall or getting lost.
(...) You slam right into a wall while reading. Well, at least you got through a few passages.
Follow Hilda.
(...) A scream emanates from a room nearby, and it sounds like Hilda! Without hesitation, you run out of the trophy room, take a right in the hallway and burst into the bathhouse! Hilda is thrashing about on the floor alone in the empty bathhouse, screaming to herself.
"Hilda, what's wrong?!"
"AAAAGGGGHHHH THE BANANA HAMMOCKS GOSH GOLLY GEE WHIZ NOOOO"
"What the hell are you talking abou-"
You glance upward across the bathhouse, and your gaze falls upon a curious statue. The visage pierces your soul with its chilling leer, freezing you in place with fear. As you stand there, transfixed and paralyzed, a group of people suddenly appears standing over Hilda! They- OH GOD THE BANANA HAMMOCKS
The scantily clad squad of pelvis-thrusting dictators turn their attention to you, and several begin to advance toward you!

Status

Player: lawastooshort
Name: Hilda J Gherkin PhD (Agent Rouge)
Bio
Inventory: A large wrench | Sexy Catsuit | Radio | Pain-Poms | Walther Pistol | Bandage
Skills: Misc. Object Usage | Competent Masseuse | Noodle Limbs | One-Two Punch

Player: BullDog
Name: Zack The White (Agent Pearl)
Bio
Inventory: Healing herbs | Nazi Uniform | Scripture of Lumithos | Bandages x4
Skills: Speed Reader | First Aid | Light of Lumithos | Incandescent Orb | Salve of Lumithos | Gauze of Lumithos

Player: dermonster
Name: Derm (Agent Fuchsia)
Bio
Inventory: Pink Cloak | Tome of Eldritch Lore | Ritual Dagger | Bottle of Wine | Bandages x5
Wounds: [HP:68/100] | Missing Tooth x5
Skills: Necromancy (Level 2) | Raise Minion | Morph Undead | Soul Trap

Player: Sinpwn
Name: Fekod "The Master Explodinator" (Agent Pewter)
Bio
Inventory: Old Faithful | Funky Hat | Leather Trench Coat | Eye Patch | Tabasco Sauce | Empty Bottle | Bandages x4 | Spiky Rocks x2 | Small Gems x3 | Useless Cup
Wounds: [HP:80/100] Missing Left Eye | Missing Left Arm | Heavy Bleeding (Face)
Skills: Explosives Expert

Player: micelus
Name: Baron James Ostal (Agent Heliotrope)
Bio
Inventory: Skeleton Key | Balaclava | Cloak | Grappling Hook | Bandages x2 | Heavy Machine Gun | Glass Shard
Skills: Master Thief

Spoiler: Fleshton (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Three-Headed Nazi (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nazi Janitor (click to show/hide)
Think of it like Sim City, except with rival mayors that seek to destroy your citizens by arming legions of homeless people and sending them to attack you.
Quote from: Moonshadow101
it would be funny to see babies spontaneously combust
Gat HQ (Sigtext)
++U+U++ // ,.,.@UUUUUUUU

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: April 02, 2012, 03:08:44 am »

"Come on James, we gotta get out of here! Cover your eyes, man, cover your eyes! BOWIE! Where are you man! We need you!"

FLEE. Cover eyes and FLEE.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: April 02, 2012, 03:16:26 am »

"AAAHHAHGGHH!"

SHOOT THE HITLERS. SHOOT. KILL. APPLY BRAIN BLEACH.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 03:27:20 pm by micelus »
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: April 02, 2012, 06:40:39 am »

Screams! That must mean battle! Charge to where they emanate and wildly fire necrotizing energy everywhere!

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: April 02, 2012, 06:50:22 am »

"TIME TA KICK SOME ASS!"
Charge to the location of the screaming and unleash hell on the unknown enemy in the form of pointy gemstones.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 23