Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20

Author Topic: City of Madness; Arkham. Ch. 1: The Lord of Broken Song  (Read 30277 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: City of Madness; Arkham. Signups complete.
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2011, 04:55:40 pm »

The 80s were awesome but up to you guys.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2011, 05:08:45 pm »

Congrats Bd, it works now.

I'll throw the time question open for a little longer since I'm still undecided and we've got one vote each way.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2011, 05:14:23 pm »

I don't mind switching to the 30s if anyone else wants to. I just wanted to say the 80s were awesome. :p It's probably for the best if we did because otherwise you'd have to expect a lot of listening to Twisted Sister from me...
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2011, 12:29:03 am »

I say go all anachronistic. Nobody's going to care what precise model of gun everyone's using or how frequently people are using what make of cars in this particular village.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2011, 12:30:31 am »

Aight' after much discussion with myself and a few friends outside of B12 I've decided to move the time bracket back to more era 1931, so... Great depression, prohibition, no civil rights act, what televisions there are produce postage stamp sized images (CRTs won't be invented for another 3 years), women have been able to vote for a decade but the feminism movement is rather limited. Granted, this probably won't come up that often, just giving a view of the times.

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE TIMEFRAME AS A PLAYER OR A WAITLISTER FEEL FREE TO COMPLAIN AND SUGGEST ANOTHER!
Nothing is set in stone until I begin tomorrow, which will be of uncertain time due to class and !!SKYRIM!!
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2011, 12:36:40 am »

I want to play Skyrim so freaking bad....Oh, and the only complaint I have is that I doubt the US were in Jordan at the time....Er....let's just say it was a british soldier who moved to the USA.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2011, 01:44:00 am »

i have no real opinion o 30:s or 80:s but i will beBlue
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 11, 2011, 01:45:56 am »

Sweet. I was thinking of making a bar singer before I realised it was in the 80's (Private detectives and orphans are just very very 30's-ish). Going to have to think that over now. Rewrite some of the kid's story instead. Not sure if they had child services back then, or if all such things were still done by the church.
Love, scriver~

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2011, 05:53:38 pm »

I hope this isn't dead...
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2011, 06:12:35 pm »

Nah, it's not. Draignean takes awhile to do turns sometimes cause he's busy, so that's not unusual, but he said elsewhere he was getting Skyrim, so... yeah, we probably won't be seeing the first turn until Monday at least. ^^^;

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 12, 2011, 09:56:54 pm »

As the man said, he's busy with Skyrim...Like a large percentage of the forum it seems...Like me.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 12, 2011, 09:57:43 pm »

BUT I'VE JUST BEEN READING H.P. LOVECRAFT, I AM NOT PLAYING SKYRIM.

*sadface*
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 13, 2011, 01:04:31 am »

Well, only one way to fix that... ;D
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 13, 2011, 01:10:12 am »

Well BD, I'm not playing Skyrim either. We can hang out and wait for this to start. ^^^

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 14, 2011, 01:55:57 pm »

Well BD, I'm not playing Skyrim either. We can hang out and wait for this to start. ^^^
*Cough*

Er yes. Terribly sorry about that. Haven't even logged on since the 11th. Well I've got about five and half hours to burn at the college so it's entirely possible that something could happen.

(As an aside the scripts for 1930s radio shows are hilarious)

Edit: As for turn Priority Deviation-22 rolled 5, this rolled a 6.  So I'm beginning work. (Granted maps will have to wait until I can get to my private computer)
« Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 02:11:04 pm by Draignean »
---
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20