Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Flux Stone and Refined Coal  (Read 840 times)

Hitty40

• Bay Watcher
  • Poker face, motherfucker.
    • View Profile
Flux Stone and Refined Coal
« on: November 06, 2011, 08:17:00 pm »

What would be considered flux stone and refined coal? I tried reading the Wiki, but I'm kinda comfused.
Ho Ho Ho! I'm going to be sticking economic stone so far up your stockings, you'll be coughing up gemstone windows!
You see, when the devil comes on to your forums and begins dropping F bombs and shouts 'GIVE ALL YOUR WOMEN!', he's in a happy mood.
if there's lots of g's and z's, it's gobbo. If you don't really recognize it, it's human. if it's called Urist, it's dwarf.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
Re: Flux Stone and Refined Coal
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2011, 08:24:35 pm »

Refined coal: Charcoal (made from burning wood at a wood furnace), coke (made from bituminous coal or lignite at a smelter).
Flux stone: Marble, limestone, chalk, dolomite, or calcite boulders.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Hitty40

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2011, 08:29:18 pm »

Refined coal: Charcoal (made from burning wood at a wood furnace), coke (made from bituminous coal or lignite at a smelter).

Oh? I have plenty of each type, but how come I still can't make pig iron bars? I got both types of coal, chalk, and an iron bar.
Ho Ho Ho! I'm going to be sticking economic stone so far up your stockings, you'll be coughing up gemstone windows!
You see, when the devil comes on to your forums and begins dropping F bombs and shouts 'GIVE ALL YOUR WOMEN!', he's in a happy mood.
if there's lots of g's and z's, it's gobbo. If you don't really recognize it, it's human. if it's called Urist, it's dwarf.

geoduck

• Bay Watcher
  • mollusk
    • View Profile
    • Geoduck's Page
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2011, 08:39:31 pm »

Oh? I have plenty of each type, but how come I still can't make pig iron bars? I got both types of coal, chalk, and an iron bar.

The "coal" has to be processed into "coke" at a smelter before it can be used to make pig iron.
Geoduck's graphic set: simple and compact!

Hitty40

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2011, 08:45:03 pm »

The "coal" has to be processed into "coke" at a smelter before it can be used to make pig iron.

12 units of coke.

Quietust

• Bay Watcher
  • Does not suffer fools gladly
    • View Profile
    • QMT Productions
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2011, 08:45:56 pm »

Either deconstruct/rebuild the smelter or add the order "Make pig iron bars" via the job manager.
P.S. If you don't get this note, let me know and I'll write you another.
It's amazing how dwarves can make a stack of bones completely waterproof and magmaproof.
It's amazing how they can make an entire floodgate out of the bones of 2 cats.

Hitty40

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2011, 08:56:46 pm »

Either deconstruct/rebuild the smelter or add the order "Make pig iron bars" via the job manager.

Ok, managing the pig iron bars to be made worked. Thanks!