Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: Dwarven SWAT Team: The Brass Onslaught  (Read 5493 times)

Hitty40

• Bay Watcher
  • Poker face, motherfucker.
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarven SWAT Team: The Brass Onslaught
« Reply #60 on: November 11, 2011, 09:10:48 pm »

"If you're sent from the king, I'm not suprised to see you have a shiny blue sword."
Ho Ho Ho! I'm going to be sticking economic stone so far up your stockings, you'll be coughing up gemstone windows!
You see, when the devil comes on to your forums and begins dropping F bombs and shouts 'GIVE ALL YOUR WOMEN!', he's in a happy mood.
if there's lots of g's and z's, it's gobbo. If you don't really recognize it, it's human. if it's called Urist, it's dwarf.

Keff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 12, 2011, 11:14:48 am »

Go with the man, but gather as many arrows as possible, and take several knives if possible
No knives here but you do find 10 steel-tipped tipped arrows.

Action: Gather up whatever supplies I can find in the fortress-extra bolts maybe-and move out!
You find a awesome new crossbow and 10 bolts to go with it.
Smash something.
You smash Gimdrises new crossbow to pieces. Good job, hero.
Refrain from frothing at the sight of the Adamantine and take a moment to find some cave spider silk socks before heading out.
You run to the nearest clothing stockpile and grab the last cave spider silk sock in the whole fortress.
"If you're sent from the king, I'm not suprised to see you have a shiny blue sword."
"The king gave it to me as a reward after I killed a bronze collossus and fended off 4 sieges AT THE SAME TIME!"

"Now that you are finished doing your umm 'things' I have to congratulate you. You are the first team to pass the adamantine test. Now it's time to move"
After 4 days of travelling you finally arrive at the majestic fortress "Bronzekilled". You walk to the king's room.
"Sir, I brought 'The Brass Onslaught' here like you asked"
"Good job Cattenurvad, you can leave now"
The warrior walks away.
"Now you, The Brass onslaught, are the third team to make it here. If you want to be the best you have to complete my quest. The elves are still attacking as even though they are outnumbered. You need to go and attack their smallest village. Once you complete the quest you are officially members of my special team. You can leave now"
A dwarf comes to you and gives you a map with the target marked on it.
What do you do...
Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 12, 2011, 11:21:42 am »

Gimdris scratched her beard and pointed at a spot on the map.

"I suggest we attack the village from the plains during the night. It will help protect us from their archers. We'll head in and set everything on fire. Thats the downside of living in all wooden houses. Anyone got something to say?"

Opt for a nightime fire raid on the Elven village.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 12, 2011, 11:32:26 am »

"I agree, but I believe we will need a distraction of some sort to get close enough to light it all on fire."

Keff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 13, 2011, 02:15:28 pm »

Still waiting for hitty and sinpwn

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 13, 2011, 02:22:21 pm »

"I strongly agree with burning elves alive."

Hitty40

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 13, 2011, 02:53:16 pm »

Go with Sinpwn's idea.
Ho Ho Ho! I'm going to be sticking economic stone so far up your stockings, you'll be coughing up gemstone windows!
You see, when the devil comes on to your forums and begins dropping F bombs and shouts 'GIVE ALL YOUR WOMEN!', he's in a happy mood.
if there's lots of g's and z's, it's gobbo. If you don't really recognize it, it's human. if it's called Urist, it's dwarf.

Keff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 14, 2011, 11:49:39 am »

After devising a clever plan (burning their house down) and cleaning up the pieces of the table Blood smashed you sit down and rest. Later that night when you're all fresh and ready to battle you head for the elven retreat. Two hours and many random animals-that-got-their-faces-smashed-in later you arrive there and try to set the forest on fire(...) TOO BAD IT'S RAINING. You are still standing behind a bush and the guards haven't noticed you yet
What do you do...
Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)

Hitty40

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 14, 2011, 01:15:17 pm »

Yell at the rain to make it stop raining.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 14, 2011, 02:52:29 pm »

Gimdris smacked Leeroy on the head before he could yell.

She motioned for the others to move up and take out the guards silently. The rain muffled footsteps...she knew how to sneak. She remembered her mentor teaching her how to move quiet and fast-which is to say, so very much unlike a Dwarf usually would. Why give the enemies the comfort of knowing well enough to predict your movements, he said...

Break some Elf Necks, all quiet and stuff!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 14, 2011, 03:33:43 pm »

Ranger flashed his hand out, and stopped Grimdas saying "I have a plan now listen. You guys go to the far side of the village, but stay hidden, from their wait until you get my signal then rush in. Also, trust me you will know it when you see it now go I can distract them, but only for a short time, so you need to act quick, and hit them from behind." With that Ranger put up his hood, and slunk into the shadows where he could still see the village. Once there he prepared his arrows for the first assault.

Wait for the others to get to the far-side. Once they are there open fire upon the elf village (Using Hail of Arrows) with everything I got.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 14, 2011, 09:54:48 pm »

Mind flay an elf as a distraction.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 14, 2011, 10:15:38 pm »

Mind flay an elf as a distraction.
I am the distraction you come up, and kill them from behind :)

Keff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 15, 2011, 11:47:53 am »

Just as you begin with your plan Blood runs to the village and starts smashing stuff. The guards in the village have noticed you and more are coming from the main tree.
What do you do...
Spoiler: Note (click to show/hide)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 15, 2011, 03:27:36 pm »

Find the largest group of elves, and use Hail of Arrows
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6