Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: Dwarven SWAT Team: The Brass Onslaught  (Read 5496 times)

Keff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarven SWAT Team: The Brass Onslaught
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2011, 10:15:24 am »

"Blaaaaaaaadestooooooorm!"
Leeroy grabs his sword and flails it around like a madman.(...) He decapitates a young swordself and wounds 2 more.
"Madness consume you!"
The elves watch in amazement as a red mist rises from the ground and completely surrounds one of their bowelves. Only seconds later you can see him drop on the ground, curl up into a ball and mumble words in an unknown language.
The elves finally recover from the shock and fall back into battle formation. One bowelf aims for(...) Urist Mcranger and fires.(...) The wooden arrow hits McRanger in the chest, bruising his lungs. Urist drops on the floor, choking.
Gimdris quickly searches for the shooter and finds out that she's a beautiful young female elf wielding a composite longbow. Gimdris ran back and kicked over a table for cover. She takes aim for the young elf and hesitates for a moment but in the end- it's just another enemy.(...)A moment later she sees the elf falling down and a pool of blood forming next to her. After that she begins searching for their leader.
"Hmm..their squad leader must be here somewhere", she thinks scanning the room with her eyes."Ah he probably ran as soon as he saw the ambush", she says out loud not noticing a shadow moving behind her.
Sir Blood runs toward the elves and strikes the nearest one with his sword(...) but the sword flies out of his hands to the other side of the room.
What do you do...
Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2011, 10:30:11 am »

She watched the Bowelf go down with a whimper. Sad end for that one, but she intended the same for them.

She gave up searching for the leader and went back to firing. Another bowelf-this one a fashionable male wearing a ridiculous feather in a jaunty pointed cap-trying to sneak around them, maybe. Time to put him down.

She aimed...not seeing the shadow..not yet. But her reflexes were good. Whoever it was would have to be fast...she didn't have a melee weapon, but she had reinforced her crossbows stock with a rough shod iron plate, which wasn't pretty but it was a nasty surprise.

Continue firing on the bowelves! If I discover the ambusher, fire an arrow at it if I still have one nocked, otherwise throw a vial of spider poison in his/her eyes and bash them with my crossbow.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 10:40:23 am by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Monkeyfacedprickleback

• Bay Watcher
  • Sweet flaming monkey fire WHY are they doing that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2011, 10:44:42 am »

Could you put me on the waiting list?

Keff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2011, 10:50:22 am »

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2011, 11:11:39 am »

Continue spreading fear and insanity to the elves as a whole, focusing more on those directly attacking my comrades.
Look in my book and cast the first hostile spell I see at the elves.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 03:05:29 pm by Sinpwn »

Hitty40

• Bay Watcher
  • Poker face, motherfucker.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2011, 02:24:34 pm »

Rush to our Ranger's aid! We must not let him die!
Ho Ho Ho! I'm going to be sticking economic stone so far up your stockings, you'll be coughing up gemstone windows!
You see, when the devil comes on to your forums and begins dropping F bombs and shouts 'GIVE ALL YOUR WOMEN!', he's in a happy mood.
if there's lots of g's and z's, it's gobbo. If you don't really recognize it, it's human. if it's called Urist, it's dwarf.

Keff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2011, 02:40:30 pm »

Continue spreading fear and insanity to the elves as a whole, focusing more on those directly attacking my comrades.
Mind flay is on cooldown so you can try to use it but you'll get a -5 to the attack roll.
EDIT:Actually it's not even a real spell it's a special attack (there are some spells in your book but you just found it and haven't had a chance to read it)
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 02:43:55 pm by Keff »

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2011, 03:22:56 pm »

>Snip<
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 03:47:52 pm by adwarf »

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2011, 03:38:48 pm »

Gimdris scowls. One soldier downed, though he could probably get back up, and another rushing to help in the middle of a battle. Which was going to get them all killed.

"Get back into formation you idiots! You can't help anyone if you're dead!"
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2011, 03:51:34 pm »

McRanger scowled at the elves, but knew looks could do little, so gathering what strength he could he pulled his arrow back in his bow, and began returning fire. If he was to die he would make sure he was welcome in the Halls of the his Ancestors, and by the God Armok. He let lose a scream as he fired the first arrow "Blood for the Blood God !! Stand my Kin, and show them the might of the Dwarves !! They will pay for what has been done to our fallen kin, Now Rise, and fight, to the last dwarf if necessary, but show them our might !!!"

Fight through the pain, and return fire using Hail of Arrows

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 09, 2011, 04:18:32 pm »

I wanna be on the waiting list also.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 09, 2011, 04:35:49 pm »

Heh, this game got alot of waitlisters on it for some reason.

Also,

5.Dwarfmin

Lolwut? :P

Monkeyfacedprickleback

• Bay Watcher
  • Sweet flaming monkey fire WHY are they doing that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 09, 2011, 04:51:57 pm »

The GM is saying your a mini dwarf dwarfmin(i). Even for a dwarf your small. Like a kobold.
(also is it Ok if I make my character now?)
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 04:58:44 pm by Monkeyfacedprickleback »

Keff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 09, 2011, 05:03:08 pm »

Heh, this game got alot of waitlisters on it for some reason.

Also,

5.Dwarmin

Lolwut? :P
There is NOTHING wrong with your name I don't know what you're talking about. :-[

EDIT: About the waitlisters I have no idea. I have seen much better threads die because there are no players. And you probably have noticed I'm not a very good writer(english is not my first language).
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 05:12:43 pm by Keff »

Keff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 09, 2011, 05:25:17 pm »

(also is it Ok if I make my character now?)
Yes
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6