Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Russian fire team  (Read 5116 times)

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
Re: Russian fire team
« Reply #45 on: November 05, 2011, 08:23:37 pm »

My rifle Will work better (bigger round, Built in scope, they need twenty or so inches of steel bewteen them and the round to survive) and besides your leg is injured not your arm you can shoot comrade but take my 33 Incase they get close It'll work better at close range.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 05, 2011, 08:27:27 pm »

Pain makes the hands shake from all the adrenaline. Blood loss doesn't help either. I'd be better off giving you a bonus to spotting targets, and giving more accurate information about the shots. I'll start shooting again in a round.

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 05, 2011, 08:34:48 pm »

Ok then nut still take my pistol you need it more then me.
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 05, 2011, 09:04:44 pm »

My rifle Will work better (bigger round, Built in scope, they need twenty or so inches of steel bewteen them and the round to survive) and besides your leg is injured not your arm you can shoot comrade but take my 33 Incase they get close It'll work better at close range.
Its not that powerful, a thick brick wall could stop the bullet. It's basically a .50 cal
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 06, 2011, 05:55:50 pm »

Double post for map awarness.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Map iside, the red lines are the russian attacks, the blure arrows is how you reinforcced, the blue lines are know german-allied defencive positions. The destroyed tank is A t-34/76.

Happening: THe russians have launched a two prongerd assult, and are making progress. The germans have destroyed a tank and are being slowly pushed back.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 06, 2011, 06:34:35 pm »

Might I suggest using Maptools? You don't have to draw as much.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 06, 2011, 07:28:20 pm »

Shit big tank I say we flank the tank We might be able to get through the armor if we attack it from the rear or from above theres a reason they replaced these rifles with the PAIT.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 06, 2011, 08:11:18 pm »

Oh covk everyone in the building, let's hide/ flank this tank.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 06, 2011, 09:11:48 pm »

To bad we would be shot if we retreated But still if we got to those fields we'll be safe and covered I might get a few shots into the track and slow it down but I'm going to need a cover and some one to help me carry this bastard of a rifle Into a firing postion Fool can't so McClay or Sin one of you guys are going to have to help me.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 06, 2011, 09:13:58 pm »

If we stay where we are the tank will see us and shoot us, if we get into the house it will not see us.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 06, 2011, 09:19:17 pm »

isn't there I don't know People wanting to kill us in that house and Isn't that tank aiming at us already we need to kill it first that might help our guys or the other unit to break through and clear out the houses but Some one should go after the pak that thing will slaughter us.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 06, 2011, 09:37:35 pm »

All right, can you all post your actions im lost in the text figuring it out.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 06, 2011, 09:42:34 pm »

Well I gave Fool my pistol took his rifle and is going to ambush the tank and try to hit its tracks or it rear or mabye it side depending if I have time for more then a few shots.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 06, 2011, 10:11:28 pm »

Well I gave Fool my pistol took his rifle and is going to ambush the tank and try to hit its tracks or it rear or mabye it side depending if I have time for more then a few shots.

You're attacking the tank with someone who can't run!? I wait in the bushes farther down. When he starts his assault on the tank from the rear I'll take out the machine gunner when he pops up for a shot. This may be suicidal, but then again I can't really run anyways.

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 06, 2011, 10:17:55 pm »

No, I want everyone to get their ass inside. The tank wll pass us by and will be destroyed by one of our tanks. this is an order, ingore the tank and get inside, failure to comply will result in a meeting with a comssiar.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5