Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Russian fire team  (Read 5124 times)

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Russian fire team
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2011, 10:31:25 pm »

Yeah, its like ina kidde war game no one ever wants to be the badguy. We all want to be the hero.
No one wants to be a nazi. You're better off making this a cold war battle.
I... I want my characters to...

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2011, 11:10:29 pm »

why u give Germans a turn and not us.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2011, 11:10:59 pm »

Give me time

You are the four with out dots. You are unsure whether the building is occupied or not.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 11:18:02 pm by Elfeater »
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2011, 11:49:32 pm »

Sinc I am the first one to post I am the squad leader. I will go first and crouch under the window. I will stick my helmet up, if it is shot  will put it back on and fire inwards, if not I will tell the sniper to look inside. In the shot case I want the heavy MG to fire inside and the two others to run up to my postion.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2011, 11:51:26 pm »

We will see If the other players have a different idea.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2011, 11:54:32 pm »

I follow the squad leader's orders and get into position to bathe the inside of the building with lead if there are hostiles. Mother Russia will prevail against all.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2011, 12:01:28 am »

can I control theother soilders and what are their stats and shouldn't  have a TT-33?

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2011, 12:04:39 am »

You are a Fireteam commander, not a squad commander. (And erm you have your pistol. Im tired I sont want to edit sorry)
The men are moving toward the building not using cover just advancing.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2011, 12:23:33 am »

Are there any officers of higher rank than me? If so le them do their thing but if not  yell for them to stop advancing while I check to see if there is any Krauts or Caplist Swine in the building.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2011, 01:21:12 am »

I agree with the plan, but I will be in the foliage farther back no matter what. I will scope out the building's windows for trouble while hiding in the trees and bushes. As long as I don't open fire I should be fairly well hidden.

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2011, 08:00:01 am »

I agree seeing the fact I'm carrying a thityu five pound Five foot two rifle bolt action rifle with me I really want some place to set up and have some cover.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2011, 09:22:54 am »

I have a feeling that whoever isn't firing will act as a spotter to improve the odds of hitting. Anti-armor is good for vehicles, but wasteful with people. The sniper rifle is the opposite.

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2011, 09:44:55 am »

Yeah, Stabby I want you running over to my postion if the helmet is not shot. If it is stay the fuck back and let me and sin clear the building.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2011, 11:17:53 am »

I'll just stay with Fool and act as his spotter but still remember that there is no kill like over kill. ;D
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2011, 04:37:35 pm »

(10) your men advance and suddenly the Germans open fire with an MG42 (13)+1 for MG +1 for exposed targets + 1 for multiple targets (16)
Russian squad  (12)-1 for mg (11) 2 men are hit and the rest are pinned, they fire back and
(9) +1 fore mass fire (10) they supremes the MG and your men now move up. I'll start your turn now
Sinpwn: You open fire onto the building and (8 )your gun hits against it, it will suppress who ever is in there for now.
The fool: (I'm so sorry I rolled a 1 then a 2  :-\ at least you weren't being fired at.)
You move into the foliage but trip you kick a rock and it hits a land mine. A shard hits you and tears your leg muscle. You cant move very well and your leg is in so much pain.
Stabby: (12) the mine explodes and knocks you off your feet,
(11) a shard tears into your arm, just cutting it, not doing terrible damage though.
McClay:You hear a mine explode behind but move forward you move to the wind and it seems that the Germans (17) pulled back.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 04:46:41 pm by Elfeater »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5