Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Liberal Kiddie Squad  (Read 5090 times)

Coronel_Niel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Liberal Kiddie Squad
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2011, 06:47:27 pm »

For some reason breaking and entering apartments doesn't seem to be illegal. This means with patience you can get legal money funding business's like tailoring up while you rob for cash and never get your leader wanted. Which helps a lot late game.

Once that is done, you can move onto your normal lieutenants ect.

Jonathan S. Fox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jonathansfox.com/
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2011, 12:01:56 am »

Well, it *is* illegal, at least in theory, but I think you don't get inundated with charges for it (you don't get caught) as a balance mechanism to avoid disproportionately punishing thief strategies.

Callista

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2011, 03:37:36 am »

For some reason breaking and entering apartments doesn't seem to be illegal. This means with patience you can get legal money funding business's like tailoring up while you rob for cash and never get your leader wanted. Which helps a lot late game.
Never had money problems--once you get about ten people manufacturing expensive suits for the pawn shop, you have as much as you need. I don't like making money by stealing things; it attracts unnecessary police attention.

Coronel_Niel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2011, 07:32:22 am »

Tailoring = Making expensive suits.

The apartments are a great place to grind. Once you have 7 stealth you can pritty much go anywhere without fault and not have to get the correct uniform.

Callista

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2011, 04:21:16 pm »

Hmm...

Killing Conservatives at a CCS hideout, even in the presence of other surviving Conservatives, doesn't show up on your criminal record. Intentional feature?

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2011, 05:38:15 pm »

Hmm...

Killing Conservatives at a CCS hideout, even in the presence of other surviving Conservatives, doesn't show up on your criminal record. Intentional feature?
I'd imagine so, since they're as bad, if not worse than the LCS is. The same thing happens with agents I believe.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2011, 02:35:36 am »

Yup, it's working as intended.  The theory is that the operations of both the CCS and the Agents are secret, to the point that the police don't know.  If you annoy the CCS or the Agents, they don't call the cops, they take you out themselves.

Callista

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2011, 05:33:23 am »

Heh, so it's totally possible to win without ever breaking the law...

Awsomepersonwithcorn

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2011, 02:50:09 pm »

well lets see i had a pink elephant one time...

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2011, 09:29:18 pm »

Yup, it's working as intended.  The theory is that the operations of both the CCS and the Agents are secret, to the point that the police don't know.  If you annoy the CCS or the Agents, they don't call the cops, they take you out themselves.

Really? You won't be targeted for elimination from the CIA?

Callista

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2011, 03:31:43 am »

Agents can raid your safehouses. Is that what you're referring to? They kind of take care of their own, instead of going to the police.

Alpheus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2012, 09:07:08 pm »

Reminds me of this story:

http://www.burmalibrary.org/reg.burma/archives/200002/msg00007.html

Baby doesn't like your attitude...BLAM

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2012, 02:02:36 am »

My most recent game was actually this. I had a computer dude who just did credit card fraud and hacking, and after a few months went and recruited 2 squads of child workers, who were quickly outfitted with ak47s and set loose upon the city. Once had a squad of hardened veterans led by one 8 year old kid with 5 rifle skill and one arm.
Pages: 1 [2]