Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: You know....  (Read 8314 times)

Wannazzaki

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO_RAGE:9001][TOO_HAIRY][ADAMANTINE BEARD]
    • View Profile
Re: You know....
« Reply #45 on: November 05, 2011, 02:47:20 pm »

To be fair i sleep in the buff and spread eagle >.>
Son of Slaanesh, full of desire, He does cocaine and his head's on fire! DOOOOOOOOOOOOOM Rider! Doom rider! Na na, na na!

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 05, 2011, 03:24:35 pm »

To be fair, you're also a sin against nature.
(And we encourage this here at B12.)

ASCIt

• Bay Watcher
  • ._.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 05, 2011, 03:43:33 pm »

To be fair, it was also while she was on the couch, which makes the rest of this that much more plausible.
This is a very dorfy thread, and you WILL read it.

Dave1004

• Bay Watcher
  • This is getting personal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 05, 2011, 05:00:32 pm »

This has been massively de-railed. On topic although, I know far too well the dangers of rodents. I once woke up and checked on the critters, and in the hamster cage, there was only a single hamster. A very, very fat hamster. The other hamster was missing. The fat hamster was content.

Guinea pigs though, man those guys are retarded. They squeak, shit, eat and sleep. Nothing else. Also: Ew, furrys. Animal rapists...

Hardcap of 200 MB/24 hours.

Wannazzaki

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 05, 2011, 05:26:03 pm »

This has been massively de-railed. On topic although, I know far too well the dangers of rodents. I once woke up and checked on the critters, and in the hamster cage, there was only a single hamster. A very, very fat hamster. The other hamster was missing. The fat hamster was content.

Guinea pigs though, man those guys are retarded. They squeak, shit, eat and sleep. Nothing else. Also: Ew, furrys. Animal rapists...

Ew, retards who state the obvious and make kneejerk assumptions :U
Son of Slaanesh, full of desire, He does cocaine and his head's on fire! DOOOOOOOOOOOOOM Rider! Doom rider! Na na, na na!

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
  • Ruler of all things ruleable
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 05, 2011, 05:27:22 pm »

Rats kick ass. Not only are they smart little bastards, and adorable as a carebear on acid, they're like little garbage disposals.

Apple cores? Stale chips/cereal? Old fruit and vegetables? Throw all that shit in their cage and they will dine like royalty.

It's a shame they're viewed so unfavorably...

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 05, 2011, 05:37:11 pm »

I plan to get a pet rat/mouse to live in my hair. :D
Also, C0NNULL, that is one interesting ferret.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Dave1004

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 05, 2011, 06:06:42 pm »

Man, rats ARE awesome. My mother once had a pet white rat, and the thing was adorable. He would sleep on the pillow with her at night, and nose her awake in the morning. He'd sit there and listen to you, no matter what you talked about. I mean listened, as in sitting down and staring right at you. Poor guy got eaten by the our apartment neighbors cat, Miss Mew. Poor rat...I don't even remember his name, I think I was what, 3? 4? Maybe 5. Dunno, really.

@Wannazzaki: So, furries AREN'T people who have sexual fantasies about sex with animals? Or is that Zoophilia (Or whatever it's called)? Isn't that like the "Lolicon vs Pedophile" argument? Didn't mean to offend, but anybody who sees a fluffy kitty as a sexual object is nasty in my eyes.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 05, 2011, 06:20:33 pm »

@Wannazzaki: So, furries AREN'T people who have sexual fantasies about sex with animals? Or is that Zoophilia (Or whatever it's called)? Isn't that like the "Lolicon vs Pedophile" argument? Didn't mean to offend, but anybody who sees a fluffy kitty as a sexual object is nasty in my eyes.

Wanting to have sex with animals is zoophilia, which is disgusting. Furries want to fuck anthropomorphic(humanoid) animals, which I've never heard of being depicted as non-sentient or otherwise unable to give consent. It is weird.

Now be quiet about it. No childish arguments allowed on this forum. Especially those that have nothing to do with DF.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Wannazzaki

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 05, 2011, 06:25:07 pm »

DUN. DUN. DUUUUUUN.

reteip9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 05, 2011, 06:40:13 pm »

I remember being bit by a rat once left quite a scar on my left hand which came in pretty handy when I forget which way was left or right, I also got another 2 scars on my arm and one on my balls.
If it were Failcannon, a siege butchering the population would constitute an event of minor interest that would barely be mentioned in comparison to the overseer's latest obsessive construction.

Dave1004

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 05, 2011, 06:44:13 pm »

DUN. DUN. DUUUUUUN.

JAAAWS..."Don't enter the water!"

Oh gods...That picture reminds me of a really old move, "Attack of the killer piranha" or something like that. Hilariously stupid, damn...Wait, is that a carp? It looks more like a bloody trout to me. Actually, maybe a perch, I dunno. Heh, I remember when I was about 9, I was fishing with my mum and dad. I got a good four-foot pike on the end of my line, and my dad had to reel the bugger in. When mum was taking a picture (I was holding it up, dad helping), the thing started thrashing and hit me in the, er, manly parts. It hurt.

Edit: Wait, is that a Lamprey?

Oh, and sorry if I insulted you. I looked up the definition, furry does NOT mean zoophilia. I take back what I said, being furry is fine. I totally read it wrong, it's my fault.

Wannazzaki

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 05, 2011, 06:47:42 pm »

It's a carp. And i dislike being called an animal fucker. whatever the weird ones do the worst anybody i know has done is met up in pubs, got drunk and acted mostly normal. That is all.

Dave1004

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 05, 2011, 07:03:58 pm »

It's a carp. And i dislike being called an animal fucker. whatever the weird ones do the worst anybody i know has done is met up in pubs, got drunk and acted mostly normal. That is all.

Alright, I'm sorry dude. Nowhere did I state you were an "Animal Fucker." I made  a mistake, and I didn't realize what "Furry" actually meant. I thought it meant actual animals, not animal-people. Hell, I'm a Lolicon, but that doesn't mean that I'm a pedophile. I am sorry, what I said was stupid and childish.

On topic although, I hope I can get some help. I have two guinea pigs (Both male) that won't stop fighting! They have plenty of space (Four feet by four feet), and lots of food and bedding. There are no females around, so what's going on? I mean, they've been ripping fur out of each other! I've separated them for now although. My little sister is at her mum's right now, and she's the one who knows about them. Maybe I should just phone her...Then she'll mock me.

C0NNULL

• Bay Watcher
  • A bastion of crazy in a small area near Hurricanes
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 05, 2011, 08:02:54 pm »

Only responding to my stuff - continue the other rail-thingies. Wherever they are.

Yep, she was an interesting ferret. She reinvented ferret-proofing. And managed to kill herself by curiosity, despite my efforts.
Spoiler: How she passed (click to show/hide)

To the other point - and I know we are all fun and games here - there is no way I would take advantage of a situation like that. There was some crummy hurricane. They rightfully were scared, having never been through one. They lived on 2nd floor, but 1st floor and parking lot were under water. I had a couch and a bed. Tiff refused to let me sleep on the couch, so she and I slept on the bed. Jen used couch. I only heard the shriek that Miadhail caused.

I had slept on that couch often and it is much like a cot - a tad too narrow and too short, and I am but 130 lb @ 69". Jen was, umm, bigger - at least half again my weight. I have never really let my mind try to figure out anything about that, and I only know because after the shriek, well, I left my room and she told me "Your ferret just bit my clit!" which is proof enough to me that said same happened. I think I laughed heartily while almost trying to scold the ferret and console her and drink a beer. I didn't do a great job, as you might imagine. Still - hearty laughs are good for you.

It's been many years now, and I am fine with not knowing. You should be, too. (I can afford to ship brain-bleach, but isn't it just better not to need it? I mean, just this once.)

Now I am done with this rail until someone calls me back. I've circles to dig.

- Rail Maintenance Department -
The cat, Anom, approves of Scamps' methods. She admires fine scars on her human's body. She purrs in a method most disturbing. She thinks Scamps needs to train the human better. She rolls on the floor in a luxurious pile of catnip. She attacks her human lightly.
Rimamused  -  Dorfen Itza
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6