Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: You know....  (Read 8320 times)

restricted

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: Ass Fiends]
    • View Profile
Re: You know....
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2011, 02:00:43 am »

Not to nitpick, but ferrets aren't rodents, they're weasels, which are carnivorous. Less "my teeth will go through anything!", more "my teeth were made specifically to go through flesh".
Oh god. I bet you that ferret read Twilight. Was it female?

Vindictus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2011, 02:05:33 am »

Not to nitpick, but ferrets aren't rodents, they're weasels, which are carnivorous. Less "my teeth will go through anything!", more "my teeth were made specifically to go through flesh".
Oh god. I bet you that ferret read Twilight. Was it female?
Eh, I know technically ferrets aren't part of the rodent family, but I generally use a 'Close enough' grouping system for animals rather than look up their exact tree.

Also, weaselly things actually attack veins and the throat on instinct. It's very efficient and allows them to bleed much larger creatures in a suprise attack, making them much more dangerous than you'd assume for their size.

EDIT- Yeah, it was female. The male [Sebastian] was much more likable, and a lazy fatass.
Well, I now have an urge to end sentient life.

I think I'll go meditate for a bit.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2011, 02:06:02 am »

Cut the Twilight chatter now pls, let's just not invoke that anywhere on the forums, kthnx.

And actually, you can mod vermin to transmit diseases.  Bees already have all the right RAW data to work it.  Just mod rats to have a vermin bite, and a syndrome, and if that syndrome can be spread via bodily fluids then you've got a plague on your hands!  That'd invoke a lot of need for cats/other vermin hunters, to keep your people healthy.

Wannazzaki

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO_RAGE:9001][TOO_HAIRY][ADAMANTINE BEARD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2011, 02:12:31 am »

Referring back to half way through the thread, HAH i was already a furry! I am victorious!
Son of Slaanesh, full of desire, He does cocaine and his head's on fire! DOOOOOOOOOOOOOM Rider! Doom rider! Na na, na na!

restricted

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: Ass Fiends]
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2011, 02:18:43 am »

Referring back to half way through the thread, HAH i was already a furry! I am victorious!

There is no winning in furrydom.

I think we've derailed this thread.

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:unlikeability]
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2011, 04:30:00 am »

...but I think major plagues only if you've had contact with a civ who's also got the plague. So therefore its your fault.

The players fault for not sterilizing the merchants or diplomats with magma first. I'm guessing Necro would never get the plague.

Quote from: Girlinhat
When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
Quote from: ThatAussieGuy
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!
Quote from: Loud Whispers
drowning babies everywhere o-o

person012345

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2011, 04:36:41 am »

I used to have guinea pigs. They pretty much just sat there. Not that terrifying, really.

Virodhi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 05, 2011, 05:28:51 am »

Now I want vorpal bunnies. Can you divide animals into castes? It'd be fun to have a random percentage of rabbits turn out to be aggressive and carp-like in their deadliness.

ETA: Never mind. Wiki magic comes to the rescue once again. Mwahahaa. Tremble, dwarves!
« Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 05:30:40 am by Virodhi »
Messing around with magma for the first time.  Still haven't produced a !!dorf!!, but I've discovered the wonders of not having to worry about fuel, i.e. SMELT EVERYTHING IN SIGHT.  HEY URIST, BRING ME THAT KITTEN, LET'S SEE IF WE CAN SMELT THAT TOO.

rhesusmacabre

• Bay Watcher
  • UNDEAD-CANNOT BE ATTACKED
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 05, 2011, 09:01:00 am »

C0NNULL

• Bay Watcher
  • A bastion of crazy in a small area near Hurricanes
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 05, 2011, 09:57:32 am »

I'm late to the conversation, but don't care. I've had 5 stinky pure thieves, Suaibhneas being the current loner. Nope, not rodents. But Miadhail, my 2nd, once gave me a kiss in the nose like a bulldog to a bull. Them little canines can hurt, and I mean bad. If she were not as confused as I and my friend, (pet,) and let me grab her jowl, I'd have been in hospital, I reckon. (I'd use a furo for nose-piercings, I would. As it was, it was only the second nose bleed I've had - the first being a broken nose when a fellow tried to save a volleyball I was saving and his knee made passionate love to my nose.)

Back in Virginia, there was a hurricane, can't remember the name, 2003? (I was near ground zero at Andrew, whatever this was called was boring,) and I let a few female acquaintances stay over while their power was out. Miadhail once bit Jen? on the c-little-oris while sleeping on the couch, and while I heard the resulting shriek, I can't imagine that wake-up call to the receiver.

There are at least two rails in this thread, and I chose this one.

- Rail Maintenance Department -

The cat, Anom, approves of Scamps' methods. She admires fine scars on her human's body. She purrs in a method most disturbing. She thinks Scamps needs to train the human better. She rolls on the floor in a luxurious pile of catnip. She attacks her human lightly.
Rimamused  -  Dorfen Itza

ZeroSumHappiness

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 05, 2011, 11:22:25 am »

:O

ASCIt

• Bay Watcher
  • ._.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 05, 2011, 11:53:25 am »

Two of my past hamsters tried to eat each other once.
This is a very dorfy thread, and you WILL read it.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 05, 2011, 01:53:18 pm »

Bit on the clitoris, hehehe.

You'd think our pets wanted revenge for getting them fixed. :P
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 05, 2011, 02:08:54 pm »

How, exactly, does a girl manage to sleep in such a way that exposes that portion to biting?  I mean, I know ferrets are wiggly little critters, but I'm trying to imagine all the ways that I could manage to sleep like that, and the only conclusion I can come to is a rather spread-eagle and buck-naked nap.  Which, if so, congrats to you my friend.  You're a boss for having her stay over.  Otherwise, you may question if she were actually asleep *wink~*

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 05, 2011, 02:13:27 pm »

Doesn't necessarily need to be that spread out for some malignant little weasels to get in. ;D

And thin shorts is probable as well.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6