Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: HATEMOO: Hellmoo's older brother  (Read 1274 times)

CT

• Bay Watcher
  • Gah zombies!!
    • View Profile
HATEMOO: Hellmoo's older brother
« on: November 04, 2011, 04:16:06 am »

HATEMOO is hellmoo, but for big boys. There is no PvP restriction and most anything goes. However there is a common code that most people follow about playing the game. Such as no griefing the Newbies. I made this thread because Hatemoo is starting to pick up players again from the SA forums. I just wanted to bring it over here.

Sorry if this is terrible it's like 5 in the morning here and I am tired. I will edit and make it look nice in the morning.
No, yep. That's what I meant too. I want to come out of the theater completely fucked up for weeks.

Jafferey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: HATEMOO: Hellmoo's older brother
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2011, 04:28:01 am »

Go to page 2 (EDIT: In fact right on the front page!) . There is already a thread for this.

Also, "HATEMOO is hellmoo, but for big boys. There is no PvP restriction and most anything goes. " This is what HellMoo was like not so long ago, so ...

alphagunman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: HATEMOO: Hellmoo's older brother
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2011, 06:55:54 am »

Go to page 2 (EDIT: In fact right on the front page!) . There is already a thread for this.

Also, "HATEMOO is hellmoo, but for big boys. There is no PvP restriction and most anything goes. " This is what HellMoo was like not so long ago, so ...
     that's because hellmoo was changed