Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 19

Author Topic: Godhood: A New Land(OOC)  (Read 16738 times)

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
Re: Godhood: A New Land(OOC)
« Reply #120 on: November 06, 2011, 06:05:10 am »

One minor thing with regard to the message to me, If i read it correctly: I'm not the god of magic, the chaos dude is. I'm the anti-magic guy. I only mentioned it because it disturbs me and my Order.  You may want to correct your message before I reply. unless you intended to offend the god of Order.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: November 06, 2011, 08:41:50 am »

You know what we need?

God of Personal Space.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: November 06, 2011, 08:50:47 am »

You know what we need?

God of Personal Space.

I will ascend to that noble position through my enforcement of "My Bubble." Or just keep snatching eyeballs because they look cool.
Raggle Fraggle

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: November 06, 2011, 02:51:45 pm »

uhm how can Midas know The Maw when they just sprung into existance...and as far as i know Godhood III hadn't Midas in it...or did it? Oo

Lordinquisitor

• Bay Watcher
  • Innocence proves nothing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: November 06, 2011, 03:01:33 pm »

By now it`s been established, (At least between various players), that Gods have a certain life cycle and can end up in a new world, with some knowledge of their past incarnations. Even if he hasn`t met him yet, he could say that as the God of Knowledge he has heard stories about you, or that he has met him millenia ago.

I`m eager to finally act as a hero. The Gods will fear Kinban. :P

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #125 on: November 06, 2011, 03:05:06 pm »

By now it`s been established, (At least between various players), that Gods have a certain life cycle and can end up in a new world, with some knowledge of their past incarnations. Even if he hasn`t met him yet, he could say that as the God of Knowledge he has heard stories about you, or that he has met him millenia ago.

I`m eager to finally act as a hero. The Gods will fear Kinban. The gods will consider Kinban a light snack. :P
FTFY

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: November 06, 2011, 03:05:42 pm »

Reverse echo memories.

You see, divine knowledge reflects off of disturbances in mind-space, refracting randomly and crossing the bounds of the normal time-space-space into a hypothetical space-time-time through which it travels backwards to the earliest point on the divine space-time-time-line whereupon it coalesces once more into the time-space-space continuum as a piece of inexplicable foreknowledge.

Simple, really.
Long Live United Forenia!

Lordinquisitor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: November 06, 2011, 03:10:39 pm »

I`m eager to finally act as a hero. The Gods will fear Kinban. The gods will consider Kinban a light snack. :P
FTFY

My dear eldritch abomination- I have already mapped out my first actions. No God will dine upon Kinban. :P

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #128 on: November 06, 2011, 03:16:08 pm »

FTFY

My dear eldritch abomination- I have already mapped out my first actions. No God will dine upon Kinban. :P
If you are:

A. Not tasty

AND

B. Helping my plans

THEN, you may not be consumed.

right away.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: November 06, 2011, 03:17:16 pm »

forsaken I have a feeling your god is going to start the first War of the Gods. If you do I am coming for you first :)

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #130 on: November 06, 2011, 03:21:14 pm »

forsaken I have a feeling your god is going to start the first War of the Gods. If you do I am coming for you first :)
That'll be amusing.

Lordinquisitor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: November 06, 2011, 03:31:29 pm »

Trying to directly confront a God would be foolish, even if you are another God. The only (viable) way to defeat a god is to make him somehow unable to act or to make him unable to fulfill his desires.

Now, if the Gods would work together to seal Astra`ath up in the current universe and would move on to a new one.. Astra`aths whole purpose is to devour, and in the end he`d starve.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: November 06, 2011, 03:40:27 pm »

Trying to directly confront a God would be foolish, even if you are another God. The only (viable) way to defeat a god is to make him somehow unable to act or to make him unable to fulfill his desires.

Now, if the Gods would work together to seal Astra`ath up in the current universe and would move on to a new one.. Astra`aths whole purpose is to devour, and in the end he`d starve.
And if that doesn't work, Othrelos can always send waves of cheese revenants at him. Does Astra'ath like cheese?
« Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 04:43:41 pm by Sinpwn »

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: November 06, 2011, 03:47:36 pm »

You can't do any sealing or banishing of chaos if you don't have me on the team. And belieive me, I will be more than willing to help.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: November 06, 2011, 03:48:57 pm »

We could seal him in a jar, and then stuff if him in a room deep underground where he could be surrounded with food he couldn't eat. A little godly torture :P
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 19