Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12

Author Topic: Galaxies Unlimited  (Read 6245 times)

Kestrel_6

• Bay Watcher
  • The goddamn Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Galaxies Unlimited
« Reply #135 on: November 07, 2011, 05:19:05 am »

Your fighters shoot out of the hold, and join in with the Daggers' devastating strafes. Shall you board by assault shuttle, Zero-G through holes in their ship with the Centurions, or by joining ships?
Kestrel, ITS A TRAP! It's luring you into false security! DON'T FALL FOR IT!!
Tomb of Horrors can pretty much be summarized by "ackbar.jpg"

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: November 07, 2011, 05:27:35 am »

Board with assault shuttles then stealth in to the bridge, engine rooms, and hangers.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Kestrel_6

• Bay Watcher
  • The goddamn Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: November 07, 2011, 05:40:55 am »

The assault shuttles fly out of the hangar, and head to the cruiser. Already the defenders were preparing their defense, and the Ssaros have boarded on the other side. The centurions and your Marines are doing a pincer on the dogged defenders. Losing several Marines. Stealthing is not as hard, as almost all the pirates are fighting the feared Ssaros Marines. What do you do with the crew?

On pandora, you have lost one Marine. Nine are left.

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: November 07, 2011, 01:02:25 pm »

''Preeeeyyy... Consuuuuume...''

Genestealers and Broodlords launch an all out assault. I dunno how research works, but I think it's time I researched the likes of Hormagaunts and Warriors :P

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: November 07, 2011, 01:05:41 pm »

Start looking for another opportunity to cause trouble or terrorism!
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Fortis

• Bay Watcher
  • Suspected Elf Sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: November 07, 2011, 02:07:33 pm »

As before, demand the surrender of the other scavengers. If they agree, spare them, load them onto escape pods and jettison them for Earth. If they don't, kill them. The corvettes dock with the ship's airlocks, and board the ship through them. The boarders should make for engineering to gain control of the vital systems, and rig life support to lower the concentration of oxygen in areas not controlled by the Khallori. In the meanwhile, have the Centurion mechanicals disable the weapons of the scavenger ships (but not irreparably) and cut their way into the bridge of the scavenger ships and seek to gain control of the ships from there.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: November 07, 2011, 02:15:42 pm »

Stealth into bridge and hold them all prisoner. Send some marines into the engine room. Disable the ship.

On Pandora, attack the human HQ and capture any ship available.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Kestrel_6

• Bay Watcher
  • The goddamn Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: November 08, 2011, 01:36:43 am »

Maxinum McDreich: your attack on the PDF goes off rather well. Only eight Genestealers are lost to the Imperials. You drag them back for digestion. Research:
Either
Genestealer armor
Genestealer weapons
Lictor Scouts
Rippers
Hormagaunts

Fortis: your Mechanicals Have secured most of the ship, and they surrender. You jettison them for Earth. What do you do?

Micelus Your Marines use under-barrel grenades to flashbang the bridge crew. You have fully disabled the engines, and the guns have been disabled. The other ships have already been destroyed. Shall you continue with the patrol, or leave a ship behind to rig it for use? On pandora, you have disabled their Airfield, losing two Marines, and one has been incapacitated.

Taricus: the Battle of Earth has ended, and humanity has created Humanity United (HU). The remains are ripe for scavenging.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: November 08, 2011, 01:37:41 am »

Only one thing to do: LOOTING TIME!

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: November 08, 2011, 01:37:58 am »

Retreat on Pandora. Rig the ship for use.
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: November 08, 2011, 01:59:16 am »

"I have many questions, dark one.

One of which, what is a psyker doing out here? In addition to that, how long were you involved with these, 'Bultrathi'? And can you not see this is a fight where you are not wanted? Heck, why are you even protecting these people when they are hostile to you? Nonetheless..."
I throw a Psyk-Out grenade at him when the warp field dissipates/

Kestrel_6

• Bay Watcher
  • The goddamn Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: November 08, 2011, 02:19:32 am »

Your Marines await in the natives' homes as they recover. One ship stays behind to rig it to work. No other threats were found, and you now have recieved the technology
Aerospace Gunship.

Taricus: you begin looting ships, and come across Fortis, busy rigging a captured ship. You salvage 1 Lance Cannon.

The STG have been halted in their griefing of your second base, but have spray painted SURRENDER BIATCH in pink on the front entrance.

Phantom: Drak'El speaks up, and answers your questions. "I am not a psyker as you put it, lord commander. He used Dark Energy, from which I can control. The Bulrathi we have only assisted a few times. They were savage, tribal, warlike. They needed to be united, to stand side by side in their finest hour. But the one we chose was too ambitious, too much powerlust. He began some of the bloodiest wars ever, annihilating entire worlds that didn't join him. We needed to assist the Ssaros. Such a disaster is unprecedented. As for the fight, you, as a loyal soldier of the Emperor, should know that everything happens for a reason. And not every Bulrathi shares his view. Now, with Terios' death, the Bulrathi can form a republic. But still, the future seems murky like a deep pool... And don't bother with the Psyk-Out Grenade. It has no effect on me."

Sariz turns to you. " strangely, I believe him. He speaks truth about the Bulrathi"
Your move.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: November 08, 2011, 02:20:27 am »

Return to base.
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: November 08, 2011, 02:24:52 am »

Take out the other scavengers engines and communications systems on their primary ship, boarding sections from the corvettes are to hit the ship being salvaged while the one from the heavy cruiser hits the primary ship.(Fortis)

Kestrel_6

• Bay Watcher
  • The goddamn Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: November 08, 2011, 02:29:05 am »

You begin targeting them to fire.

Are you sure?
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12