Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Tyrant War Metal CCG  (Read 10152 times)

BuriBuriZaemon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Tyrant War Metal CCG
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2011, 06:23:28 pm »

I have applied but it seems the Faction is full.

Haven't had a single Legendary, that sucks. Running Sawblades Rush deck at the moment. :/
Napalm is great if you enjoy hot and spicy foods. I personally enjoy some liquid nitrogen.

Steam profile: Elsior
Friend Code: 2938 - 7181 - 3815 (Elsior/Elle Ciel)

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock
« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2011, 06:25:24 pm »

Yep, wen eed to level up to get more members, and that could take a while. Hang on until then.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2011, 06:37:44 pm »

I hate Sawblades Ran into a few trying in the arena... I hate them.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2011, 07:46:11 pm »

There are far worse things to fight.
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2011, 09:54:39 pm »

Which legendary card would be considered a better choice, Apex or Omega?
« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 10:35:06 pm by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock
« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2011, 04:44:08 pm »

I feel like apex would be better? I only have omega and he does pretty well though, so both are pretty good.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2011, 05:36:28 pm »

*psssst*  I applied to the pwny faction a few days ago and just reached level 6 yesterday. It still says I'm an applicant but does it still require the faction to level up?

P.S. What does it mean when a card says it is "Unique"?
« Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 05:40:04 pm by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 05, 2011, 06:23:04 pm »

*psssst*  I applied to the pwny faction a few days ago and just reached level 6 yesterday. It still says I'm an applicant but does it still require the faction to level up?

P.S. What does it mean when a card says it is "Unique"?
Faction is full, will have to wait for us to root out inactives or level... and we are working at leveling.

Unique, I believe you can only have 1 of those in the deck?  Non-sellable?
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock
« Reply #38 on: November 05, 2011, 06:31:04 pm »

One legendary period, 1 unique per card (IE only one of this specific unique, You can still add other uniques as long as they're not that one)

BuriBuriZaemon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 05, 2011, 07:12:26 pm »

I am at Level 7, have been buying Gold Pack everytime I have 5,000 credits, but haven't had a single Legendary.

On the flip side, my Malort's Leach, Heal, and Rally deck is doing fine! Specifically designed to destroy Xeno-based decks. :D
Napalm is great if you enjoy hot and spicy foods. I personally enjoy some liquid nitrogen.

Steam profile: Elsior
Friend Code: 2938 - 7181 - 3815 (Elsior/Elle Ciel)

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 05, 2011, 08:00:30 pm »

I recommend doing sealed tournaments for the packs.  Pay out the 20k/30k/40k and you'll keep the cards you get.  If you get a good set of cards, you can go for a few wins, and get back some of that gold, and even more cards too.... also, if you fail horribly, you still get 1 extra uncommon card....  not bad.

Also, feel free to hang in channel 11 of the chat thing....  a few of us just hang there...
« Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 08:53:03 pm by Zangi »

LordBucket

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 06, 2011, 03:58:43 am »

I hate Sawblades Ran into a few trying in the arena... I hate them.

So get them yourself. Sawblades vs sawblades, whomever goes first wins.

1) Sawblades require arena bronze rating, then can be purchased in any quantity for 100 gold each
2) You only ever lose arena rating if you lose a match to someone with lower (or equal?) rating. So long as you only challenge people with higher rating, you'll never lose rating regardless of whether you win or lose.

Bronze + 1000 gold = 10x sawblade. Combine with Thaddius. Switch out 1-2 sawblades for harbor command and/or mortar bunker once you get them. If you pick up an especially awesome unique or legendary like Tiamat, Draconian Queen, Goliath, etc., swap out a sawblade for it.

This can probably get you to mission 40 or so.

Which legendary card would be considered a better choice, Apex or Omega?

...depends. Early game, Apex is probably more likely to win missions for you. Late game, omega is far more useful in a much greater variety of decks. Apex is generally considered to be fairly unremarkable as legendaries go. But if you're only level 10 or so, an "unremarkable" legendary might be the best card in your deck.

I applied to the pwny faction a few days ago and just reached level 6 yesterday. It still says I'm an applicant but does it still require the faction to level up?

We're currently 77/150 towards level 3. We're averaging 15-20 points a day, so probably another 4-5 days. Note that wars have become noticeably more difficult since we made level 2. Decks vary, but we have people around level 10 who are struggling to get wins. So please keep

will have to wait for us to root out inactives or level

I began loyalty tracking yesterday, so we'll see who sure who the inactives are. Tentatively it looks like we have 2.

Non-sellable?

Unique and legendary cards can be sold. The only cards that can't be sold are cards that can only be acquired once: mission and achievement awards that can't be acquired from packs.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 07, 2011, 09:44:25 am »

Alternative to fill in Sawblades: Bazooka Marines, you get 1 or 2 from missions. there are also some other good 1 wait Imperial cards you'll find along the way.

Some decks run flying, anti-air capability from Bazooka Marines trump that stuff hard, plus, it also has pierce for the pesky armored.  Sawblades/equivalent gets even better once you get Thadius from doing the missions. 
Though, that 2 hp stuff don't do so good against strikers and counters, so kill those bastards fast or switch those out if you can't deal with it.

But yea, Sawblades are fillers, but its good filler for way cheap.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 09:50:13 am by Zangi »

LordBucket

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 08, 2011, 06:40:08 pm »

I have applied but it seems the Faction is full.

Someone left the faction, so Buri, you're in. Welcome to My Little Pwny.

Note to everyone: we've just been on the receiving end of our first defensive war, and we lost. So everyone please check your defense decks. Make sure you have one.

EDIT:
We now have a defense spreadsheet. URL is on the guild info page. Please submit your defense decks so we can plan a cohesive defense.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 08, 2011, 08:30:44 pm »

Awww man, I recently stopped playing (having completed every mission and nearly all the achievements) but I might have to start again for Bay12 Pwnies.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4