Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: (Echo Bazaar RP) Welcome to New Newgate, enjoy your stay!  (Read 1924 times)

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (Echo Bazaar RP) Welcome to New Newgate, enjoy your stay!
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2011, 08:38:36 pm »

"Hey, boys, I've got an idea... listen here, how about this - Now that we're down here, we can't die, right? Well, I mean, we can, but its a lot harder - anyways, Solitary is over on the dark side, over the Unterzee, and its a lethal drop down here, but thats assuming its a straight fall. I reckon if I had some sort of parachute, not even a proper one see, just enough to slow us down a bit, I could probably survive the drop with nothing but a few broken bones. Of course, I would have to misbehave badly enough to get stuck in solitary, and another would have to convince the guards to brings me some blankets... out of sympathy, of course! Haha. Once I've swum to shore, I'll commandeer a blimp and break you guys out!

It's a perfect plan, whaddya say?"

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2011, 08:40:39 pm »

Briar considered this plan for a good three seconds, "If you want to die, by all means go ahead. I don't plan on dying down here, since I still plan on returning to the surface. But we don't have any better ideas, so why not?"
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2011, 09:05:44 pm »

((The following events was done as a short opportunity thing that Glyph did with me.))

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2011, 12:49:05 am »

Desmond had read enough penny dreadfuls to know what nasty beasts lived in the Unterzee to be afraid for him.

"I don't think you come back to life if you get eaten by a Zee Monster, but I'm not stopping you..."
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2011, 06:32:55 am »

Mikey grimaces and cocks his head. "Seamonsters? Ah, I didn't realize there were sea monsters... hmm, maybe its not the best idea then."
Pages: 1 [2]