Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Elf punishment.  (Read 8126 times)

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
Re: Elf punishment.
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2011, 07:10:05 pm »

In unrelated news, I always imagine Necro saying the Big M-Word in a prayer-like hymn tone. That's probably wrong but who cares.

On topic, I buy the animals then send them away. If there are no animals I just ignore them because killing them gives me a bunch of useless stuff.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

JDF117

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2011, 07:59:50 pm »

In unrelated news, I always imagine Necro saying the Big M-Word in a prayer-like hymn tone. That's probably wrong but who cares.

On topic, I buy the animals then send them away. If there are no animals I just ignore them because killing them gives me a bunch of useless stuff.

I imagine he learned morse code so that he would only have to say magma.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2011, 08:45:12 pm »

I say it closer to this.

I imagine he learned morse code so that he would only have to say magma.

If only I could remember Morse  :-[

However, the Neo-Nazis often times use numbers (88 is most famous), and I can do that.

Urist Da Vinci

• Bay Watcher
  • [NATURAL_SKILL: ENGINEER:4]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2011, 09:08:04 pm »

–– •– ––• –– •–

That being said, I currently mod elves to be always hostile by removing their intelligence and ability to speak (but ensuring that they keep the ability to learn and have a civ). Elf war animal sieges are fun.

acetech09

• Bay Watcher
  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2011, 09:13:28 pm »

No.

-- -- -- .- .- .- .- .- --. --. --. --. -- -- -- .- .- .- .- .- .-
I challenge you to a game of 'Hide the Sausage', to the death.

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:unlikeability]
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2011, 08:16:45 am »

I say it closer to this.

Huh? You mean you've actually said magma out loud? I always thought you simply showed what you meant at that point.

Quote from: Girlinhat
When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
Quote from: ThatAussieGuy
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!
Quote from: Loud Whispers
drowning babies everywhere o-o

Wannazzaki

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO_RAGE:9001][TOO_HAIRY][ADAMANTINE BEARD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2011, 08:33:23 am »

I say it closer to this.

Huh? You mean you've actually said magma out loud? I always thought you simply showed what you meant at that point.

That's like you assume i have never said outloud "I declare exterminatus on this-*" *Insert thing i declare exterminatus on*
Son of Slaanesh, full of desire, He does cocaine and his head's on fire! DOOOOOOOOOOOOOM Rider! Doom rider! Na na, na na!

Random_Physics_Nerd

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2011, 09:33:48 am »

I just had an idea. If we can make cats explode into flaming bloody chucks, what's stopping us from making elves follow suit?
Take two magma and call me in the morning.
I was thinking about pumping magma up his legs and having a floodgate in his crotch. What could be more dorfy than pissing magma upon your enemies?

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2011, 09:52:56 am »

Drop them in a pit full of wooden corkscrews for irony.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:unlikeability]
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2011, 10:24:56 am »

I say it closer to this.

That's like you assume i have never said outloud "I declare exterminatus on this-*" *Insert thing i declare exterminatus on*

I just assumed he always carries a bucket of magma/lava around, and shows it when he refers to it. I guess you then have Ordo Malleus on line all the time  :-\

(Did I spell it right?)

Quote from: Girlinhat
When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
Quote from: ThatAussieGuy
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!
Quote from: Loud Whispers
drowning babies everywhere o-o

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2011, 10:32:56 am »

I say it closer to this.

Yes, I actually do shout magma. It scares the shit out of everyone whenever I do it  :P

ASCIt

• Bay Watcher
  • ._.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2011, 10:36:57 am »

Query: if magma breaches the surface, it becomes lava. Is the opposite true?
This is a very dorfy thread, and you WILL read it.

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2011, 10:54:32 am »

Incorrect. Magma is not lava on the surface, lava is magma with impurities in it. Lava has more stone in it, magma has more metal.

Volcanoes=lava.
Magma tubes and magma sea=magma.

Doomshifter

• Bay Watcher
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2011, 11:09:29 am »

Incorrect. Magma is not lava on the surface, lava is magma with impurities in it. Lava has more stone in it, magma has more metal.

Volcanoes=lava.
Magma tubes and magma sea=magma.
Actually, ASCIt is correct. Magma is underground lava, lava is aboveground magma.
Add me on PesterChum! My chumhandle is doomedHermit.
Right now Rampages seem to be Godzilla quietly walking into Tokyo, biting the leg off of one reporter... then creeping off again without a sound.

Ferrus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2011, 11:19:05 am »

Capture them (In a wooden cage, obviously), then place them right in the middle of your underground tree farm so they can witness your dwarves butchering their precious trees over and over and over again like a kafkaesque nightmare.

Alternatively throw them into a pit full of plump helmet men.
Pages: 1 [2] 3