Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: You are Marched Hallow/Nago Krobag, buyer of llamas/leader of Dragon Army  (Read 3957 times)

Hubris Incalculable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are Marched Hallow, buyer of llamas
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2011, 07:49:23 pm »

A mace and chain.
Code: (Bay 12 Lower Boards IRC) [Select]
server = irc.darkmyst.net
channel = #bay12lb

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2011, 07:53:05 pm »

We fight unarmed! Rush fowards unexpectedly and headbutt the still-tired lad in the stomach, then get a stranglehold!!
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Roboboy33

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENJOYING_CATS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2011, 07:53:54 pm »

Run up and kick his manhood, while he is bending over slam his head into the ground and then kick him until somebody says stop.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE CATS

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2011, 08:05:17 pm »

Use hobo-jujitsu.
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game

Nilum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2011, 08:08:53 pm »

You bellow and charge at Xavier without giving him a chance to catch his breath from the last fight. Leaning forward, your feet impact the sleek hardwood almost perpendicularly. You push your untrained leg muscles beyond their limits and pounce. You close the distance in less than a second, and before he's even aware of what's happening you're on him. You knock him off balance with a headbutt to the stomach, and he raises his arms to his head. He drops the wooden sword and you start to let loose.

He's defending too well for a headlock. You resort to punches. Balancing your weight on your rear foot, you force every muscle in your body to move harder and faster than they've ever done before. The blow goes wild but your momentum can't be stopped. Your body careens into him at full-force and in a moment you're both on the ground. You're on top. You have the high-ground.

Punch, punch, punch. Your knuckles smash into his forearms and you dig your knee into his abdomen. He's breathing heavily, but so are you. You can't even hear the crowd's boos. Digging your knee into his stomach even deeper, you create an opening. He involuntarily moves, trying to twist and turn his body to get away from the pain. This is your chance. Your right fist connects with his temple, his head bounces off the floor and his eyes lose focus. His other arm drops. He's completely defenseless.

As you stand up, blood runs from the knuckles on your right hand. You skinned it with one of those vicious blows. The room's gone quiet.
If you're going to say something to assert your dominance or keep them from rushing at you in a rage, now's the time.
>...

Inventory: The rags on your back.
Skills: Novice unarmed combatant.
Ridiculous.  All that it is to be human can be summarised by friendship, love or mecha.

Roboboy33

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENJOYING_CATS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2011, 08:12:08 pm »

LEEEEEROOOY JENKINSSSS!!!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2011, 08:14:53 pm »

"I told you! I am Nago Krobag! Any more of you want a beating?! I mightn't be so gentle next time, you're starting to test my patience!"

Or something to that effect. :)
Booze is Life for Yoink

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2011, 08:17:15 pm »

MAAAAAAAAAARSHED HALLOWSSSS!!!!

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Hubris Incalculable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2011, 08:18:05 pm »

"I told you! I am Nago Krobag! Any more of you want a beating?! I mightn't be so gentle next time, you're starting to test my patience!"

Or something to that effect. :)
While cracking your knuckles meancingly.
channel = #bay12lb

Nilum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2011, 08:42:17 pm »

AAUUUUUUUGH.
You let out a bloodcurdling scream.
The room shakes in fear.
You raise one of your fists and crack each knuckle individually. With every CRAK the kids flinch.
"I am Nago Krobag! If anyone here thinks they can face me, then stand!"

No one stands.

The victor decided, the gentleman from before turns toward you.
"Your fighting style is unorthodox, but... I can't go back on my word. You're accepted. Starting tomorrow, you're an apprentice here. You're the leader of the class, too -- a title that would've gone to Xavier if you hadn't just beaten him without even arming yourself. The student bunks are in the outbuilding, across from the training area. The name's Elor Moss, but you'll address me as 'Sir', got it?"

You aren't really sure how this militia operates. Moss seems like he's in charge, but what does he mean by 'leader of the class'? Up until this point, you'd assumed the winner of the tournament would be the only one recruited and taught. He's making it sound like the rest of the kids are also going to be given a chance. Regardless, you follow his instructions and head to the outbuilding. 8 bunks, 1 regular bed. You take the bed -- it's at the front of the room. You're the 'leader' so you presume it's yours.

Over the next several hours, kids slowly filter in. Most of them were treating their injuries, it seems. A short brown-haired boy approaches you as you recline on the bed.
"Mr. Krobag, you're... you're really strong, you know? I can't believe you fought Xavier without a weapon. I made it to the semifinals, but I couldn't even touch him. I'm Jonathon Miles, by the way. 13 years old and been looking forward to joining the militia since I been born! Mr. Krobag sir, are you good with a weapon, too? Or can you only fight with your hands? N-not that I'm criticizing you or anything, I'm just curious..."

It occurs to you that that was the first fight you've ever been in and you utterly dominated a boy of significantly more skill. You'd like to attribute it to your strategy, but something about actually fighting him came naturally. Your body knew how to move, even if it wasn't 'trained'. You'd never had quarrels at the orphanage.
>...

Inventory: The rags on your back.
Skills: Novice unarmed combatant.
Temperament: ??
((You have one point to distribute into a TEMPERAMENT. Choices available are Sanguine, Choleric, Melancholic, and Phlegmatic. Detailed descriptions will not be provided, but they will have a significant effect on future actions.))
Ridiculous.  All that it is to be human can be summarised by friendship, love or mecha.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2011, 09:02:57 pm »

I'm tied between Choleric and Melancholic....Ah...MelancholicCholeric.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 10:24:55 pm by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2011, 09:08:16 pm »

"Good to meet you, Jonathon! I can use most any weapon, really, but in most cases my bare hands are more than enough. 'Tis all just a matter of positioning. Stick with me, an' maybe I'll teach you a trick or two!"
I vote Sanguine.
Booze is Life for Yoink

Hubris Incalculable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2011, 09:31:16 pm »

As things have been shaping up, I'd definitely say we were Choleric
channel = #bay12lb

Laetificus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2011, 09:52:46 pm »

Hm, I'm kind of getting an Ender's Game vibe from the whole thing, maybe Phlegmatic wouldn't be so bad after all?

Roboboy33

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENJOYING_CATS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2011, 10:46:34 pm »

I dont understand any of those words except melachanoly. (Not a vote)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4