Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 26

Author Topic: Hyperion:Relaunched  (Read 22639 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of Hyperion(Moving to Pixelsgame.org)
« Reply #315 on: February 07, 2012, 09:37:28 pm »

And a link that leads to herpaderp. Unless you guys have disguised the games by making the site look like an unused wordpress.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

ashton1993

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: February 08, 2012, 09:45:16 am »

Yeah... I'm in the process of hacking the wordpress platform, intergrating it with a forum (kind of... it's a new type of forum) and then hacking that into the facebook platform... then intergrating it with our own Pixels! platform, adding some nice spices and stuff and yeah, I've gone through the effort of learning HTML, CSS, Javascript and PHP to do it so hopefully in ~2 weeks it'll work...

E: Greg - your best off updating here for now

E2: BTW guys website will be epic when it's done, if all goes to plan it'll be the best tool on the internet for creatively collaborating together to create truly epic story-driven projects, long shot I know but convincing yourself as such is a great motivator!
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 09:53:11 am by ashton1993 »
Wow, that's actually really friggin' awesome looking.
That is brilliant.
That is hilarious, Ashton. I love it.
OMG yes!!!  Thank you!!!

Totally not a narcissist.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: February 08, 2012, 02:26:37 pm »

It better not be the same wordpress forum type that Castle Story used before switching over to the castlestoryonline.com forums officially. That was silly and awkward to use as a forum, its more of a glorified, enhanced commenting system.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: February 13, 2012, 06:53:34 pm »

Well, I think that the turn summary he showed us would certainly be at least 5 turn's worth of material in any other forum game.

Suffice to say, this will be fun. When it happens.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

ashton1993

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: February 13, 2012, 08:33:12 pm »

Oh I never got around to actually describing the website >_< Ok, imagine the same rough setup as Facebook so at the top you have your logo, notifications, private messages, profile link, login/logout form + searchbox. On the right you have a column which contains one block of news posts and one below it with an advertisement, on the left you have an activity feed which displays what people have most recently done relevant to you and below that a block which just displays when updates have been made to project's you are following. Then in the center rather than status updates you'll get forum boards (known as projects) that you can sort by rating, date created, or whether it's been featured, anybody will be able to create a project and have limited admin powers. That roughly sums it up...
That is brilliant.
OMG yes!!!  Thank you!!!

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: February 22, 2012, 07:48:11 am »

ROLLCALL.

I'm starting this back up, I need to know who's here and who isn't! As you know, I'm making significant changes to this. Since I might be getting evicted if I don't get a job in 2 weeks, I'm going to spend the day out job-hunting and the evening working on my Scifi to keep my mind off of my personal issues. With that said, I have multiple hours to work on this so I am hoping to get this thing kickstarted back into action.

Since the Pixels! website isn't fully-converted to the format Ashton is custom-designing yet, I'm going to continue Rise of Hyperion right here until the time comes to move.
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Tidal

• Bay Watcher
  • [PET_MICROSCOPIC]
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: February 22, 2012, 08:27:47 am »

*Raises articulated claw*

Edio, attending and present.

ashton1993

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: February 22, 2012, 10:20:00 am »

Oh yeah, I might pass on this game now  :P Nah, just kidding ^_^ I'll be your xenoarchaeologist
That is brilliant.
OMG yes!!!  Thank you!!!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: February 22, 2012, 02:55:37 pm »

Still here, as whatever engineer I was supposed to be.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: February 22, 2012, 03:13:15 pm »

*Raises hand sheathed in dark purple energy*

The dude that is too damned inquisitive for his own good is here. Or am I? Am I part here and part nowhere?

No matter, I'm here.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: February 22, 2012, 03:19:09 pm »

STILL HERE !!!

Tidal

• Bay Watcher
  • [PET_MICROSCOPIC]
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: February 22, 2012, 04:51:35 pm »

And I, the xeno... biologist!

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: February 25, 2012, 06:46:14 am »

Alright! Ashyboy got the forum running with the new format. Its not pretty, but he's do the beautification coding as we go. The important thing is, its useable! Official release isn't until June still, but for our Hyperion/Hope folk, we're kickstarting the fun! ;D

www.Pixelsgame.org

Register, hit Projects, click Rise of Hyperion, and that's the activity feed you can customize from the drop-menu to show whatever you wish. Click Forum and you can access the actual related threads, an Archive and the actual RP thread so far, and start posting. :)

I'm going to be transferring my Lore and our old turns/etc to the new forum, so I have a feeling I'm going to end up having a thread for alien races, one for tech, one for player/equipment manifest, one for turns, etc, just to keep it nice and organized. There is a LOT of fun... :P

The Lore might spoil a little of the epic !!FUN!! but trust me when I say I have some EPIC plots that you guys will absolutely LOVE! :D

Now get your bums to the forum and do your thing so I can start involving you in intergalactic civil wars, xeno-cleansing, discovering powerful ancient technology that goes horribly wrong, and extra-planar exploration of strange dimensions!
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: April 08, 2012, 07:17:32 pm »

Muuuust. Updaaaaaate.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: April 08, 2012, 09:35:53 pm »

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 26