Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 26

Author Topic: Hyperion:Relaunched  (Read 22663 times)

Tidal

• Bay Watcher
  • [PET_MICROSCOPIC]
    • View Profile
Re: Pixel Station - Turn 01
« Reply #90 on: November 01, 2011, 10:42:52 am »

Hm. Lack of memory, eh? Remind me not to sign up for cryo again. Now what am I doing here anyway?

The best course of action would be to wake up the AI. She'd probably know what to do.

Geneva Hamako slinks past the other awakening pixels, heading for the creaking, cold, metal depths of the station.

Search for the AI Uplink (or similar things) and attempt to get the room back online.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 01, 2011, 12:43:08 pm »

Alright Geen, ExKirby's actions are going to be automatic, generic exploration orders.

Let me send out a few more applications & resumes and then I'll work on the update before I go out for an interview. Otherwise, it'll only come around 7 PM EST, aka in  5-6 hours.
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #92 on: November 01, 2011, 01:48:16 pm »

...This is what happens when you're in two space pixel games and you know you're on the wait list for the other =/

I guess I'll scout out the Hydroponics.
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 01, 2011, 01:52:35 pm »

...This is what happens when you're in two space pixel games and you know you're on the wait list for the other =/

I guess I'll scout out the Hydroponics.

The other one doesn't seem very impressive or well-written to me. >_>
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 01, 2011, 01:55:44 pm »

Posting to watch.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 01, 2011, 02:03:54 pm »

Posting to watch.

Awesome :) Always a pleasure to entertain my fellow Bay12ers!

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 01, 2011, 02:40:50 pm »

"Bloody hell whatever happened can't be good, but we need to get this station back online, so I will be going to try, and find the Bridge. If it is intact I will try to bring it online, and if it is destroyed then we may well be screwed." With that the Pixel turned from the group, and headed out into the corridor nearest him.

Search for the Bridge, and if it is intact take control of it, and begin diagnosing the ship. If it is destroyed fall to me knees, and cry

Desired Job: Fighter Pilot

Here is my revised action I basically just added my desired job
« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 03:09:55 pm by adwarf »

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 01, 2011, 06:32:54 pm »

Search for somewhere to do !!SCIENCE!!. If that fails, go play some Midget Bastion.

nuker w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 02, 2011, 12:15:36 am »

Any free places?

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 02, 2011, 12:21:37 am »

Possibly. Not sure yet. Depends on my work load. If things seem a little bare with the guys we have now, I'll add more. Soon enough turns will be less about the individual per se and more about the team, comprised of a number of squads to make my job easier as well as simplify actions to the point where they're more understandable. I'll still be detailing each players actions to a point, but I won't write a paragraph per person to describe them farming or what not. :P

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 02, 2011, 12:24:52 am »

Also, send me a PM with your chosen profession, custom professions possible if you can think of something we might need, and I'll add you to the waiting list. :)

On another note, this song made me not be able to feels my left hand. Not even furious masturbation can do that. </obvious_attempt_at_a_joke> Seriously. Also, wrote a cool little fast-paced piano riff (sorry, guitar player before hand. No clue what small melodies are called) that I'll eventually build a song around.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iroJCyMAyaI&feature=BFa&list=FLpepr1uzPPGt0Ibgs8s9jQA&lf=plpp_play_all That's the playlist of tracks I'm learning. :) Great stuff there.

Drago55577

• Bay Watcher
  • Я красивая девушка
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 02, 2011, 12:44:31 am »

remember im on the waiting list.

Rip goat, more loli
I think I've been sigged more times as a result of my comments in this thread than I have in most of my other activity on these forums. 

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 02, 2011, 03:34:47 pm »

I must apologize for the wait on Turn 01, my laptop is apparently dying. Battery won't charge, left and right clicker won't work, keyboard barely works, screen is now flickering every 3 seconds, bottom inch of the screen is broken, it freezes every 20 or so seconds... Not fun. :\

Since I just lost my job and I don't even have enough money for rent, I'm not expecting to buy a new laptop any time soon.

THANKFULLY, my cousin and roommate always leaves her laptop at home when she's on duty as a flight attendant or with the US Army, so I can use her laptop to make updates and work on the game and such, so I won't be giving up on this game any time soon. Not 'til I get deployed, alright guys? :D

Comp112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 02, 2011, 08:53:26 pm »

Take your time man. Just as long as you don't leave us hanging.

If I ever miss an action, please pm me. :)

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 02, 2011, 09:45:08 pm »

Trust me, I'm having WAY too much fun with this RP to give up on it. :P If you guys start PMing me ideas, it'll make me even more active. The more ideas and suggestions you guys can send me, the better. Even basic stuff like "hazmat suit, rifle, pistol, rock, tree, body armor, acid, radioactive waste, NPC assassins, thieves, shapeshifters" would go a long way as I will then sprite each one of those things and if I like an idea I'll adapt it to the RP. :D
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 26