Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 26

Author Topic: Hyperion:Relaunched  (Read 22662 times)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Pixel Station - Turn 01
« Reply #255 on: November 22, 2011, 06:45:35 pm »

Some of the most creepy shit out there. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to barricade myself in my basement. Sadly, that will not stop C'thulhu.
Dermonster isn't supposed to summon C'thulhu until next Tuesday, so your good till then.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: November 22, 2011, 08:07:06 pm »

Some of the most creepy shit out there. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to barricade myself in my basement. Sadly, that will not stop C'thulhu.
Dermonster isn't supposed to summon C'thulhu until next Tuesday, so your good till then.

No, but WE will. :P

I'm working out a few storyline kinks, but the Hyperion storyline is starting to pick up, and I've got down the info we'll need to establish a ground-based outpost. Might update tonight, not sure yet.
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: November 23, 2011, 12:15:23 pm »

ALRIGHT! I bought a 4 gig flashdrive and now I've got all my Lore and graphics on me wherever I go. :) I'm at work atm but I'll be updating the next turn tonight.

I'm planning to start updating every 2 nights now. My roommate is working nights now so I've got some peace at home when I get home from work. :P With my flashdrive, I can work on the material from anywhere I go. :)

I've got a few cool surprises coming up in the next few updates!

Just so you all know, I'm shortening each update to make it easier on all of us. This will also eliminate the ridiculous wait for lengthy epic turns, and instead infuse the story with shorter blasts of epic.

Needless to say, I'm hoping that the next 3 turns will introduce you to a number of alien species on an entirely new world. Of course, we need to get the station working first.
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: November 24, 2011, 06:51:59 pm »

Ironing out a few details on the planet we'll be visiting, so bear with me. Ashton is helping me design the planet so it properly follows the laws of Physics, while I work out the geology and biology of the new world. I'm waiting for some important and awesome information and he had to log out before he could send it, so I'll have an update up tomorrow rather than tonight.

Stay tuned. :)

So you all know, after this turn and probably the next, I'm going to start posting shorter turns every 2 days at most. Now that I've readjusted to working again, I'm relaxed enough to start writing regularly in the evening. :)

Tidal

• Bay Watcher
  • [PET_MICROSCOPIC]
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: November 24, 2011, 07:06:41 pm »

Y'know, the game could probably get off the ground if you suspended the infinitesimal details and just got the game going. Otherwise, just start a worldbuilding thread or somethin'. :P

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: November 24, 2011, 07:12:10 pm »

Y'know, the game could probably get off the ground if you suspended the infinitesimal details and just got the game going. Otherwise, just start a worldbuilding thread or somethin'. :P
He did (WorldForge), and then put that on hold to do this.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: November 24, 2011, 08:26:02 pm »

Its not really infinitesimal details. :P We're determining what the world is going to be like. Not sure why you posted that since you were on skype with us working on ideas. :P

Since its the primary place we'll be visiting for quite some time, its a big deal that it looks, sounds, and works well. :)

Btw, Geneva, CIV V NAO!

Tidal

• Bay Watcher
  • [PET_MICROSCOPIC]
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: November 24, 2011, 08:39:38 pm »

Its not really infinitesimal details. :P We're determining what the world is going to be like. Not sure why you posted that since you were on skype with us working on ideas. :P

Since its the primary place we'll be visiting for quite some time, its a big deal that it looks, sounds, and works well. :)

Btw, Geneva, CIV V NAO!
Ah, I wasn't at home. I am now though. :P

Civ V... or Black Butler... Hmmm... But Claude calls to me!

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: November 25, 2011, 03:24:45 am »

BAH!

Its fine, I spent the whole time playing Skyrim. Just finished poisoning the whatsisface meadery at Whiterun for the Thief Guild/Black Briars. Hate the owner though, she's a cunt. Hope I get to kill her later on.

Hoping to go Dark Brotherhood like usual, my favorite guys :) already a Companion werewolf, haven't gotten around to joining the stormcloaks yet. I haven't even visited the graybeard yet and I've already killed 3 dragons and have 2 dragon words, the push shout and dragonfire. I killed 2 dragons randomly that attacked me while I was out exploring randomly.

Tidal

• Bay Watcher
  • [PET_MICROSCOPIC]
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: November 29, 2011, 10:57:36 am »

Let's get some turns rolling! Please? I want to experiment on advance science with my labrats guinea pigs rabbits crewmates!

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: November 29, 2011, 11:31:18 am »

I er... don't want to be experimented on, but I DO want to build an awesome space station and then blow things up! :P

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: November 29, 2011, 04:19:01 pm »

Let's get some turns rolling! Please? I want to experiment on advance science with my labrats guinea pigs rabbits crewmates!

Come anywhere near me with a needle and I WILL RUN YOU DOWN WITH MY CARGO HAULER.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Tidal

• Bay Watcher
  • [PET_MICROSCOPIC]
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: November 29, 2011, 04:24:15 pm »

Not if I sic my Blob on you. Ah, gotta love those =Goo Canisters=!

ashton1993

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: November 29, 2011, 04:26:49 pm »

Dude... you sure you want to be openly plotting murder when my guys first reaction when agitated is to start sharpening knives?

E: Also I think this forum game may have the highest page/turn ratio on bay12 of 18... I think only the Elves of Anersomething rivals that
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 04:29:37 pm by ashton1993 »
Wow, that's actually really friggin' awesome looking.
That is brilliant.
That is hilarious, Ashton. I love it.
OMG yes!!!  Thank you!!!

Totally not a narcissist.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: November 29, 2011, 04:47:53 pm »

AAAAAAAARGH

Well, as Ashton and Edio know, I got a malicious virus that crashed my computer, and prevents me from accessing all my files.

REGARDLESS, I'm going to try posting within the next two days. I'm now unemployed again, so I'll have time to post new turns while I search for a new job. :|
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 26