Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

Author Topic: The Masquerade RTD Turn 11  (Read 7188 times)

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
Re: The Masquerade RTD Turn 10
« Reply #90 on: November 16, 2011, 07:42:27 am »

"Ah, thank you. If that is all, then I should probably be going. How would I do that, exactly?"

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 17, 2011, 07:01:40 pm »

Oh dear. Kick the thing into the ground.
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 17, 2011, 07:03:00 pm »

"I have reason to believe that there is a murderer in that hole over there. I am taking an indirect approach at defeating them, but if that fails I may have to go down there myself."

Go down the ladder and try not to burn myself. Brass hardens quickly, at least.
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 22, 2011, 12:36:44 am »

Sorry for delay but I can't post an update till next month...My computer has a really crappy connection right now. I've been typing on my bro's computer for the last week.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Masquerade RTD Turn 9
« Reply #94 on: November 24, 2011, 02:32:31 am »

(Kinda fixed connection)

Mathean/wolfchild

(4) Foul smells are always to be investigated, you decide. This particular scent seems to emnate from outside. You follow the scent and via some alleys, a cellar, a ladies restroom, and a two-storey building, you find the source. A corpse...Old, riveled...And strange. It doesn't look human, but it's shape suggests humanoid features. How could you smell this all the way from the Pipe?

Your currently in an apartment on the second story. It's a small apartment only having a kitchen and a living area. The bed is out in the living area. The kitchen looks unused and has little food besides. There is some furniture and lights in the room, but little else.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Thomas Pike/_DivideByZero_

((It did go in the passage..It's just that no one's directly under the door.))

(5) She accepts that answer. You begin your climb down and as you do, you hear her say, "I'll get the police!". Once you get to the bottom, you find that most of the brass is hardened...A small amount is still liquid, but it's not as hot right now. There is a passage leading downards. No lights.

Andrew Meyers/HighEndNoob

(5) vs (6). You try to kick it, but you miss. Oh dear. Your hand is just about ripped off.

Sinpwn/???

Just focus...

And as soon as you do, your back in the real world.

Talarion/Aiden Clayworth

And so, both of you head back up to the surface, first meeting up with the rest of the Ascendents. As all of you head back up, you find out that there were similiar rooms all over New York...Just filled with traps instead. (5) Your comrades understand why you couldn't do it. Eventually, all of you get back to HQ, which happens to be the mansion of one James Oughtby. All of you report to the council of elders, who reside in a vault within the mansion. They listen to yours and Alexis' experience with interests. After some speaking between them, they decide that another section must hunt the rogue down...Wherever he may be. As for you, the elders believe that you need an easier task...Which happens to be guarding a local celebrity. What was his name...You can't actually remember. Your usually too busy with Lumiant business to remember gossip. Well anyway, the elders say that this celebrity has become a target of the Nocturne Watch, some vampiric cult they say.

As for Alexis, well he needs some healing and recuperation.

Khamisi Saqqaf/Digital Hellhound

(5) "Right. But anyway...The Society can be said to have a monopoly of this part of the world...They have agents in every part of society, in every company, every circle of power. The governments, courts, businesses. Even those beggars along the streets. Society is as strong as they are in Europe...Course, that doesn't mean they're invincible. They are so large and so prideful that they become lax. While all the walls have ears they're all death and stuffed. While the Society is everywhere, they're all bloody idiots and fools. You'd think that the "One and True Leaders of Humanity" would be more aloof, eh?"

Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 24, 2011, 02:44:19 am »

Darn it, my plan failed...

Point crossbow 1-handedly (is that a word?) down passage, head down passage. Keep a random pot in my off-hand, just in case I miss.
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 24, 2011, 07:28:19 am »

'Indeed. Evading their attentions should not prove too difficult.' Khamisi said. 'If you have no suggestions, I must ask you to leave. I will begin work as soon as possible.'

If they leave, immediately head out to begin looking for another base of operations, as this one has been compromised.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 24, 2011, 07:48:30 am »

Onward, to the east!

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 24, 2011, 12:50:05 pm »

Try to kick it again.
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 24, 2011, 06:58:08 pm »

Investigate the area furthur
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 25, 2011, 02:21:57 am »

Attempt to quickly heal the worst of my injuries, then ask where I should meet this celebrity.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
The Masquerade RTD Turn 10
« Reply #101 on: November 26, 2011, 02:34:58 am »

Mathean/wolfchild

(1) You find absolutely nothing of interest. Nope, nothing odd here except for the corpse...

Thomas Pike/_DivideByZero_

(4) With your weapon raised, you cautiously head down the passage into the unknown. After a few steps, you can no longer see any light at all. Course, you walk on. An hour later you reach the end of the passage. Your not in Boston anymore...Unless Boston happens to have a giant cave filled with shiny black prisms scattered all over the cave floor..

Andrew Meyers/HighEndNoob

(6) vs (5+1)

You kick the creature on it's shin. It screamed loud and with much pain. You note that it's shin felt moist and mushy. Oh, and your missing both of your hands now.

Sinpwn/???

((Er...typo. the "yellow city" is in the west...I suppose you meant towards that city? I'll edit this post later on if needed.))

(3) You take leave of the camp-carefull of the indian with the sharp knives (somehow he got even more)-and head out west with out even getting permission from your father or anyone else. Eh, your'e an Ascendent, you don't need to bloody get permission! You head out westwards and without any supplies at all, run into the forest. After some time, you find yourself by a stream at sunset. Your father used to tell you stories about monsters in the forest who ate little children...You never believed him really, but what could possibly explain these strange prints by the stream?

Talarion/Aiden Clayworth

(5) You easily heal yourself up, although the elders scold you on it. "We are not like the rogues who terrorise the populace, child! Our self-control is what makes us better! We only use magic when necessary."

After scolding you, the elders tell you that this celebrity is currently out riding in the nearby woods with his friends and fellow fops.

Khamisi Saqqaf/Digital Hellhound

(6) "Of course, of course. Besides, we two have business, don't we Zhang?" The Chinaman nods and soon enough the two leave to let you conduct your business. After making sure that they've left, you go into the nearest manhole you can find and re-enter the sewers. Looking around, you find a small room. A storage facility, perhaps from all the tools and bags on the shelves and all the crates. It might do. Course, it wouldn't do so well if you are in need of expansion...Perhaps that place with all the rats? Regardless, you keep on searching and eventually find a ladder leading up to what seems to be a basement. You can hear conversations above you. Lots of laughing too.

You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Masquerade RTD Turn 11
« Reply #102 on: November 26, 2011, 03:22:14 am »

Attempt to eavesdrop on the conversation above, moving to the basement door
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 26, 2011, 03:36:29 am »

((Meh. I'll just roll with it.))
Attempt to be stealthy and inspect the area around the stream and the prints themselves. Continue on in search of shelter if the prints are recognizable.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 26, 2011, 05:14:27 am »

Take a whiff,m see if i can find anything other than the corpse
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9