Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

Author Topic: The Masquerade RTD Turn 11  (Read 7194 times)

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Masquerade RTD Turn 8
« Reply #75 on: November 07, 2011, 07:53:07 am »

'I do not think I have.' Khamisi replied. Inside, he cursed whoever had leaked knowledge of his mission to these people. 'You seem to be well-informed, regardless. Is this purely a... social visit, or...?'

((I'm still suffering from Bloodhunger?))
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 08, 2011, 12:09:48 am »

Pour brass into trapdoor.
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 08, 2011, 07:08:06 pm »

(OCC as much as I want to tame the thing....no.)
Stand up and slash it's head off.
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
Re: The Masquerade RTD Turn 2
« Reply #78 on: November 09, 2011, 01:29:34 am »

Mathean/wolfchild

The Boss...That was the nickname of one of the Alphas-those werewolves who were the leaders of each region. Well the burning of all those warehouses must've caused him some trouble...

(3) You enter The Boss' office. It's a rather spartan setup with only a desk, 3 chairs, and a few papers. No one's there. After a moment, you see the door slam shut and locked. As you turn back to the desk, a man is sitting down. The Boss...large and strong, but too wise for his own good.

"Sit down."

Of course, both you and the Scot obey without question. The Boss looks at both of you with a face telling you to put the items on the desk. Of course, you do so. He quickly looks at the gathered items and speaks.

"I've been Alpha here for decades and I haven't seen this much destruction for 30 years...From the evidence you and other operatives have gathered, we believe that whoever did this was part of some kind of religious cult...of Ascendents. Powerful ones too. We'll have to bring this up with the Lumiant and M-14...Now tell me, what exactly did you two see down in the sewers?"

Both of you tell him everything, you even get to hear the Scot's story. He was apparently chasing some kind of...abomination down in the sewers, he met you an hour later.

"Interesting...Well we still need to plan a bit more. Both of you are dismissed."

You leave the room and are soon surrounded by another crowd, and someone slip a pack of money into your hand. This is the usual way of payment anyway, so you aren't surprised.

£10

The Scotsman is probably somewhere else by now. The inn is absolutely packed...Most of them are probably packmates.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Thomas Pike/_DivideByZero_

Pushing the cabinet and taking off the rug, you pour the brass onto the trapdoor. Soon enough, you hear the sound of crackling wood. And it breaks. You look inside and see a ladder...You can barely make out the end. (2) You hear the bell ring. Customers.

Andrew Meyers/HighEndNoob

(1vs5-1) You try to slash the thing's head off. You instead lose grip of the axe and hurl it towards the other side of the room. It hits the wall and stays there. The creature is starting to regain it's ground...

Sinpwn/???

((This might be a little racist....Oh, and alternate history time.))

Ah...The big cities...Although they're white man cities and new...Tiny compared to the yellow men cities to the west. Good traders, yes...Although they always try to keep our people in the same place...

(2) You have a rusty knife and £5

Talarion/Aiden Clayworth

(6vs4) With great anger, you conjure a sphere of pure destruction! You fire it at the irritant fool, who tries to set up his own shield, but is too late. He gets thrown off the ground and comes into contact with the wall. He bleeds...And is disabled for now.

Khamisi Saqqaf/Digital Hellhound

"If this was a social visit we would have sent an invitation, arab." The Nocturne says drolly. "No, it's much more important than that. As you know, the Society holds a firm grasp over this city...And that is not agreeable with the many groups who are here. Mine included...And hopefully yours. We know that your the only of your kind here, but we need all the allies we can get. Will you help us?"

[/quote]
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
Re: The Masquerade RTD Turn 9
« Reply #79 on: November 09, 2011, 01:36:26 am »

"Indeed. I am just trying to get there to find some opportunities to make some money and maybe learn a few things on the way. Is there any chance you could point me in the right direction, so to speak?"

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 09, 2011, 07:22:04 am »

'The secrets of my brethren are not easy to steal. I would very much like to meet the person supplying you with this information.' Khamisi replied. 'But yes, you are correct. My only company here is God.'

'As such, I welcome any help He sends my way. What do you need, gentlemen?'
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 09, 2011, 08:55:04 am »

Finally relax for a short amount of time
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 09, 2011, 04:29:30 pm »

I meant to pour it into the passage, onto the head of anyone down there...

Ignore bell, get more brass, and pour it down the passage!
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 09, 2011, 04:59:08 pm »

Bash the Creature on the head before it regains ground.
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 14, 2011, 01:49:03 am »

bump for Talarion.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 14, 2011, 04:34:44 am »

Oh. Derp. I thought I'd already posted an action.

Bind him magically, and physically if possible, and knock him unconscious so he can't use Magic back against us.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 15, 2011, 11:56:04 pm »

(internet problems and new game makes it hard to update...)

Mathean/wolfchild

(4) Well, that was an interesting day. Now for some R&R...You spend the next hour drinking some cheap beer and listening to the sounds of the tavern...which often sound like a man being strangled or a really bad singer. Which ever was worse. After a little while, you smell something...dead. There was no rotting meat nor graveyard or even criminals; the Boss had them killed years ago...But is it really your business? You are on break right now and you could just go out and buy something...really, you do have quite a bit of cash.

Thomas Pike/_DivideByZero_

((It did go in the passage..It's just that no one's directly under the door.))

Believing that more molten brass will solve your problems, you go off and melt some more. (3) Course, the smelter happens to pass by the public room...(3) which now contains three corpses, display cases filled with jewels and metal, and a very shocked woman. (3) Luckily, she dosen't scream at all. In a trembling voice she asks you, "Wha..what happ-happened here?". You ignore the question for now and pour more of the molten metal down the passage.

Andrew Meyers/HighEndNoob

(1vs6-1) Not wanting to have to fight this bloody thing again, you try and bash it's head open. Then the bloody thing dodges your attack and bites your other hand! You have a feeling your going to die soon.

Sinpwn/???

(3)Yes, yes I can. Three week journey from here, to east is yellow city. Méihgwok its called. Big city with much money...My brother works there. To the south is a white-British fort. Say they need men to defend borders...Far journey. Pay's good from what I hear from my brothers

Talarion/Aiden Clayworth

(1)vs(6)

You and Alexis both cast the spell of binding at the crazed Ascendent. The instant you do so, you feel a surge of extreme pain like burning and find yourselves both wrapped in the magical bindings. "Fools! No one catches I!" The crazed one escapes into a small hole, bringing along with him some books and letters. By the time you and Alexis escape your own bindings, it's morning. Your amulet tells you. "We must report this...", Alexis says.

Khamisi Saqqaf/Digital Hellhound

(2)"Please do understand I can't just reveal my sources..."

(2) "As for why we need you...Well the Society knows it's enemies here. It has them cornered or forced to stay low. You however are new and too unknown to be detected yet. You could perhaps cause some trouble and distract the Society from our plans...In return, we'll let you set up one of your...What do they call them? Mosques...cults...whatever. Agreed?"

You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
Re: The Masquerade RTD Turn 10
« Reply #87 on: November 16, 2011, 12:03:51 am »

Aiden sighed, before nodding and gesturing with his hand. "Lead the way, Alexis..."
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 16, 2011, 06:35:37 am »

I can't relax with that smell hanging in my nostrils, check it out
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 16, 2011, 07:11:53 am »

Khamisi chuckled.

'I'm sorry, gentlemen, but you seem to have misunderstood something. I do not need your permission to establish the power of my kin on this continent.' he said. 'But do not worry. I will distract the Society for you. Do you have any starting... tips for me? I know little of the Society's organization in this land.'
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9