Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9

Author Topic: The Masquerade RTD Turn 11  (Read 7196 times)

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
Re: The Masquerade RTD Turn 6
« Reply #60 on: November 04, 2011, 02:00:08 pm »

((The Society treats any vampire outside of the Society as either fools, savages, or rebels. They think of your faction as bloody crazy. The Akh Afzal think of The Society as amoralistic and without any sense of purpose.)
« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 02:03:13 pm by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 04, 2011, 04:59:05 pm »

Who needs ears to shoot? Continue to back-off and shoot the legs to cripple it.
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 04, 2011, 05:00:19 pm »

Hmm. Jewelry shop...

Head to the part of the shop where they make the jewelry and acquire some molten brass!
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 04, 2011, 11:58:07 pm »

Aiden cringed as he felt the light through his eyelids, but opened them when it was done. Immediately, he moved towards where the voice came from, trying to summon some sort of defensive barrier around himself before preparing a blue bolt of energy for offense.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Masquerade RTD Turn 2
« Reply #64 on: November 05, 2011, 07:36:48 pm »

Mathean/wolfchild

(4) Some tubes and flasks filled with some strange liquid, writing materials, some letters (written in an undecipherable code), some holy icons, a dagger with some blood, and a strange emblem depicting...teeth?

Your scottish ally shoves some of the paperwork into his pockets, and picks up the dagger, emblem, and one of the flasks. "Try to bring some with ye."

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Thomas Pike/_DivideByZero_

(6) Realizing that this shop has large quantities of metal, you rummage through the supplies and find tonnes of of brass! Not melted though...

Andrew Meyers/HighEndNoob

(5vs6) You crawl backwards and fire another shot, but the creature regains its senses and dodges the attack. It screams again, (1vs3) and pounces on you. It slashes at your arms and pulls the rifle away. It bites off your right hand.

Sinpwn/???

You enter the tent carefully, at the same time asking your dark masters if they know about this one. (2)

"Ṅ̼̫̹͓͙̳̝̠̥̬̭͍̯͎̠̰̣͖̓ͨͬ̓̊̂ͪͬ̀O̧̢̤̟͕̱̹̱͍͚̱̩̗̰̞̊͋̈̿͋ͣ̓̍̏̄̄̃ͪ͝.̶̛̮͇͖̰̙͚̖ͯͨ̾̾ͩ̐ͥ̅̌̀̓ͧ̓ͫ̅̏̑͝ͅ ̡̛̜̬͙͖̥̺̫͉̙̺͇̣̥̌̆͌̀̇̄͗̃̇̾̉̎ͩͬ̓̇͘͡͠Ã̲̙̱̤̙̰̼ͥ̃͑̒̾ͮ̾̔̐͆̓́W̸̤̼̞̘͈͇̦̼͎ͫ̓̽́̊͑ͩ͗͆ͫͤ̓͒ͮ͂͝͝A̸̿̅̑́͛́́̚̕҉͚̳͈̗̗͕̳̺̤̘̰̝̭͉̫̤̺͎ͅẎ̡̊͋̉ͧͧ̉̏̏҉͖͎̫͖̗͓̬̥͚͍̞͓̟̟͍̜̬͚.̛̖̬̗̩̯̞̘̖͎͉̩̪͎̩̩͔̰͂̑̔͊̽ͫͪ̃̈͗̎̋ͪ͗̂̒͌̄͢"

That hurt...

You sit down in the shaman's tent and are given a mug of liquid to drink. You don't know what it is, but the shaman gestures you to drink. He himself has one. He drinks.

You notice that there are several totems and holy items in the tent as well as many herbs.

(2) You have a rusty knife and £5

Talarion/Aiden Clayworth

(2) Unfortunately, you didn't shut your eyes fast enough. Your eyes feel as if they're burning, and the pain even resonates in your brain. But you needed to do something. (5) You conjure a spherical shield of mana without problem, and try to run to the rogue Ascendent. (1-1) You fail utterly. You run right into Alexis and (6) fire a bolt of blue energy at him.

"ARRGHH!" He says. You hear him fall onto the ground.

The rogue is still raving.

Khamisi Saqqaf/Digital Hellhound

(4) You find a high window and gaze at your visitors. Not tall men, and not very muscular. They wear coats and tall hats. They don't look threatening at all. They have no weapons and there are only two of them.

« Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 08:06:26 pm by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
Re: The Masquerade RTD Turn 7
« Reply #65 on: November 05, 2011, 07:53:49 pm »

Well that won't do. Find an apparatus such as a vat to melt the brass with, then pour it into the den.
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 05, 2011, 08:10:08 pm »

Aiden cringed as he heard his magic hit Alexis. Swearing softly he extended his barrier to Alexis, trying to use magic to heal both himself and Alexis. "Sorry, shit... how did that happen?" He said as he tried to get some more solid defense between them and the rogue.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 05, 2011, 08:40:21 pm »

Ok, alright, didn't mean to bother you.
"Thank you and sorry for causing a stir. I can be a little bit impulsive at times... So what would you like to speak with me about?"
Sip the drink and converse with the man. He doesn't seem like the kind to launch into a spontaneous exorcism.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 05, 2011, 10:10:29 pm »

Not knowing what is more important, take a bit of everything before we leave
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 06, 2011, 12:28:59 am »

A minor setback! Punch the creature in the head to get it off me, and get out my axe.
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 06, 2011, 03:25:10 am »

((Oh, what the hell, you only live once.))

Open the door and greet the men politely
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Masquerade RTD Turn 2
« Reply #71 on: November 07, 2011, 02:06:04 am »

((I've been meaning to ask this for a while. Any suggestions for my writing?))

Mathean/wolfchild

You take two flasks and three holy items with you. The flasks seem to be filled with a dark-reddish liquid. It's not blood though. The holy items are a cross, a statue of Kali, and a little sleeping Buddha. After acquiring your items, the two of you head off to one of the local safehouses. In this case, the Scotsman's Pipe. No surprise there. Entering the inn, the innkeeper greets you and tells both of you that your expected in the boss' office. The Boss, not the boss, you remember.

Thomas Pike/_DivideByZero_

(Er, what's a den? As in the room or something else?)

(5) You easily find the equipment to melt the brass and you do so.

Andrew Meyers/HighEndNoob

(5)vs(5) You punch the beast. It stops the slashing, but doesn't get it off you. (6) Course, that doesn't matter. You use the time to grab your axe and (3) vs(1) cut the bloody thing's back! It howls in pain and jumps off. It looks...dizzy.

Sinpwn/???

(4) You drink the beverage and before you can speak with the man, you fall into sleep. You awaken but something looks different...And feels different to. The shaman looks at you and says, well more of thinks, Your in the world of dreams...My people use this to speak without interruptions. I've invited you in because I sensed your power...What are you doing here, in this camp? From what I know of your people, your shamans gather in the cities.

(2) You have a rusty knife and £5

Talarion/Aiden Clayworth

Shit! Aghh...No time for this. You apologize and (5) extend your shield to your Polish companion. (4) You cast another spell and heal both of you. "This is why the Lumiant exists, to stop unlawful magic! Come on!"

(3) Alexis points his wand towards the rogue Ascendent and chants. "RAAHGH! NO NO NO! I NOT FALL FOR THAT!" Rogue's insane, he must be. Whatever Alexis is doing, it's going to take a while. (6) In the meantime, you create a stronger barrier around you and Alexis. (2) The rogue extends his hand and blows up your barrier...And you feel every bit of the impact.

Khamisi Saqqaf/Digital Hellhound

You open the door and before you can even invite the two in, they run in and shut it. "Sorry bout that, but the Society has eyes. Loads of them."

"Ah, yes, sorry for our lack of introduction. I'm John Eisley and this gentleman here is Zhang Tang," the Chinaman nods," he's an agent of the Night Court. Heard of them? Well anyway I'm part of the Nocturn Watch...I doubt you'd have heard of us. We're a small group and new to. Oh, and we know who you are, so don't pretend, Saqaf."

« Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 05:41:58 am by micelus »
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
Re: The Masquerade RTD Turn 8
« Reply #72 on: November 07, 2011, 02:32:57 am »

"You son of a bitch..." Aiden growls out through gritted teeth, before throwing his hand forward, a ball of pure kinetic force flying towards the Rogue.

In other words, cast 'Invisible Wrecking Ball Spell'

What more do you need?

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 07, 2011, 03:20:13 am »

Go talk to The Boss
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 07, 2011, 07:50:41 am »

"Truth be told, I was born here. I was trying to find transport to Montreal or New York when you found me."
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9