Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

Author Topic: The Masquerade RTD Turn 11  (Read 7191 times)

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Masquerade RTD Turn 1
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2011, 11:14:32 pm »

"Listen pal, if you evan think of trying to take away my life's work, then you have another thing coming!"
Try to "interrogate him to relive me of my debt.
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: The Masquerade RTD Turn 2
« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2011, 11:43:23 pm »

Take the note, and stealthily follow the man
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2011, 11:54:36 pm »

See if there is any interesting literature or weaponry.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2011, 12:24:31 am »

Investigate the corpses before trying to unlock the gate using magic.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2011, 03:02:32 am »

'It has been written; 'turn the other cheek'. Thus I will give you one chance to put your weapons down and leave. If you do not, I will be forced to take you out.'

When they, naturally, laugh and not do as told, Khamisi will attack and kill them. If it does work, just head onwards.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2011, 04:49:03 am »

Mathean/wolfchild

You take the note and follow the man, silently. (6-1) Course its hard to be inconspicuous when everything's on fire. Even though, you are able to keep your cool and watch the man, without him being alerted to your presence. Your mark walks calmly, and with little sense of fear, you can smell none. As you walk around a corner, you find a fire brigade, trying to put out the fires. The man's nowhere to be seen.

"Hey! Get out of there, the warehouse is collapsing!"

Oh shit, you think as you run. (3) You just make it before the structure collapses. How could they have started a fire so quickly and without detection? Oh fires were common, but a whole district? This needed more work...As you leave the site, a note is pushed into your hand. It says:

The figure escaped. Seen going into the sewers via the manhole just west of the district, by John the Scott's tavern. Probably an Ascendent. Go with caution. Packmates coming to assist.

As you look around to see who gave you the note, you only see crowd, and not an individual at all.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Thomas Pike/_DivideByZero_

Giving the waiter a tip (he doesn't notice at all, to busy arguing with some guy about the murders and it's effects on the local cheese industry) you leave the fine establishment  and cautiously walk the streets, always a cautious distance from the boy. The boy first visits a stall selling little toys. Doesn't buy anything though.Then he helps some old lady across the street. He then spends the next hour begging outside the local church. Eventually, he's chased off. After that, he went into a shop called "Albert's Fine Luxary Jewelry"...And he hasn't come out yet. Time to wait, you guess.

Andrew Meyers/HighEndNoob

You axe him about getting rid of the debt.

"Debtss!? I know of no debt fool!"

Then you notice that his skin's moldy and grey...The supernatural....Again...You thought you had left this crap...

Sinpwn/???

(2)...Everything here are about camels! Why the hell would they sell this crap here!? (6) As for the weaponry, there's a whole lot of knives, daggers, pistols, rifles, scopes, crossbows, bows, and even some claymores (as in swords).

(2) You have a rusty knife and £5

Talarion/Aiden Clayworth

You look over the corpses...(1) The rat's had their eyes and tails torn out violently, probably while still alive. As for the human, you can tell it's male; he has no clothes on. He's 3 of his limbs, eyes, an ear, all of his hair, and all of his skin on his backside. You can tell all of this happened while he was still alive. Poor bastard. There's a gold Ottoman coin in his eye socket. You take it.

You open the door with a simple spell and go on. (5) Eventually, you end up in a little room with some machinery...Looms? You wouldn't know. There's a cot as well as a shelf of books and some food scattered about. As you look further, you see a desk with some paperwork and letters. One has "Our Friends" on it.

Khamisi Saqqaf/Digital Hellhound

(1-3) They naturally don't care.

"Hah, that Bible crap! Come one boys, we'll get-"

He doesn't finish those words before you stab him through the throat. (5) You then quickly jump at the one next to him, and tear his bloody heart out. Beating still. (6-4) The remaining thugs loosen their bowels and run, course you can't let that happen. You chase them down and kill them all! Now you have this mess...And your suits dirty. You should probably clean this mess up...(1)Well too late now. A woman's seen you! Obviously she screams, now the whole neighbourhood's going to know!

Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: The Masquerade RTD Turn 3
« Reply #36 on: October 30, 2011, 05:57:29 am »

Matheus takes a slightly circuitous route to the manhole
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 30, 2011, 07:49:18 am »

((Damnit, I was just worried about my clothes getting bloody. Oh well, I couldn't have really taken my clothes off first with the thugs around me.))

Khamisi heads to the sewers to hide for now
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 30, 2011, 12:50:28 pm »

Load my crossbow, and enter through a back door to the store, hurry up though.
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 30, 2011, 12:51:58 pm »

"Oh come-on, I thought I left the coast for a reason."
Chop his head off in 1 swift motion, than head back home, cautious of the surroundings.
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 31, 2011, 01:22:28 am »

Read the letters and paperwork.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 31, 2011, 06:05:30 am »

Sell my knife to them and buy a dagger if possible.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 01, 2011, 01:40:23 am »

Mathean/wolfchild

Going via John St and the King's avenue, you arrive at the manhole. You quickly open it up and head down, lest you attract watching eyes. Once down in the sewers, you smell the air. (4-1) The sewer smell covers the scent of the figure incredibly well, but you can still catch a whiff of it. You run off towards the source and find a large, metal door. It's shut tight. To your left is a another tunnel and to your right is a ladder leading up. You can smell ashes and blood. You can faintly smell another werewolf.

Thomas Pike/_DivideByZero_

This isn't right...He should have come out by now. You quickly run into a nearby alley and head towards the backdoor. You ready your crossbow as you run. With your weapon prepared, you (3) bust the door down and run in. (5) After quickly scanning the room, you go through yet another door and smell the ever familiar scent of blood...Searching the rooms, you find three corpses; the boy, Albert, and a dog. It wasn't the boy...And then you realize, of course it wasn't, it's still daytime! But then...how did he get in here?

Andrew Meyers/HighEndNoob

After making sure the thing stayed dead, you head back home. The walk's oddly pleasant with the moonlight and the strange bluish colour of the moon. (1) As you enter your home, you find the inside wrecked and with what seems to be bitemarks and scratches all over...Worse of all, you can hear growling and howling...inside the house. Then you remember you only have a bedroom, kitchen, and basement...

Sinpwn/???

(1-2) The trader looks at the knife, looks at you, and then laughs.

"Look here kid, your knife's not worth anything. It would probably break after one cut or stroke."

"Now get going, I have customers to sell to."

No one laughs at an Ascendent, you say in your mind.

(2) You have a rusty knife and £5

Talarion/Aiden Clayworth

The letter entitled "Our Friends" says as follows:

If you have received this letter, that means the messenger was competent. Don't kill him, he's far more useful than expected. Now, this letter was sent to you and your associates for one simple reason: we share the same goal of....<the rest of the letter is in an unknown language>.

The rest of the letters are also in this strange language, but (5) fortunately, some of the paperwork is in plain english. Most of them are checklists or budgets...It seems that the rogue Ascendents here have been building up a stockpile of weaponry, rations, and reagants...What are they planning?

Khamisi Saqqaf/Digital Hellhound

Damn her to the pits of hell! No time to kill her now. You rush towards the nearest sewer entrance and hop in. Uggh, you think, as the smell of the city sewers enter your nose. Better than being caught...You run off. (5) Eventually, you find yourself in a wide, circular room. Strangely, the stench isn't here. The centre of the room is slightly raised and seems to have an altar of some sort...To the sides are piles of rats with their eyes and tail plucked. (1+1) And blood is all over them. So much blood...Even a Kholl can't resist this much blood...Next you know, your licking and biting all of the rat corpses, not caring of their age or if the blood's poisoned.

Condition gained-Bloodhunger

« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 02:09:57 am by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
Re: The Masquerade RTD Turn 4
« Reply #43 on: November 01, 2011, 02:08:15 am »

Search for this stockpile.

What more do you need?

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: The Masquerade RTD Turn 4
« Reply #44 on: November 01, 2011, 03:42:29 am »

Find the other wolf
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9