Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9

Author Topic: The Masquerade RTD Turn 11  (Read 7195 times)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Masquerade RTD Turn 1
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2011, 08:27:21 am »

Name: Nickson Greyguard
Affliction: Werewolf
Faction: Outcasts
Clan/Spirit/Source: Ob
Background: Nickson grew up among werewolves, and to everyone around him it was perfectly normal that the creatures of the night prowled his small village hidden deep from sight of others. He trained day, and night to be the best fighter the Spirit of Ob had ever chosen, and it seemed he would on day become that great warrior Ob desired. But suddenly he had a dream of a massive city, London, he stood on a hill looking towards it, and a figure stood beside him. The fiqure told him he had a mission, and it was to go to London, and stop a war that was descending on all the creatures of the night.

Thus, Nickson branded himself with the symbol of the Outcast, a skull split down the middle, and left his people going towards London to follow the will of Ob.
Preferred Starting Area: London
Appearance (optional):
Human - A tall thin man, Nickson has brown hair, and grey eyes taht seem to hold the wisdom of a thousand years. He has no visible scars, or physical marks except for the Mark of the outcast that lies on his right hand. He usually wears a green shir, and brown pants with a set of nice, comfortable leather shoes made for travel.
Werewolf - In his wolf form Nickson stand seven feet tall, covered in fur, and claws. He has yellow eyes, the eyes of a hunter, and massive claws longer than the average mans hand. Of course he is deifferent than other werewolves in the fact that he prefers to stand on all fours when he has turned, as if he was a wolf leading the pack. Even as his silver hair, and the fact that he is on all fours makes him resemble a Dire Wolf, his hand is still marked with symbol of the Outcast.

(Is that okay ?)

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2011, 08:34:10 am »

Start heading down the tunnel to my right. Might as well start somewhere rather than nowhere, eh?
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2011, 09:04:37 am »

See if there is anyone visiting the camp.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2011, 10:18:07 am »

Wait for nightfall, then head out to the streets. Get to know New York and see if anything interesting is going on.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2011, 03:52:00 pm »

Name: Nickson Greyguard
Affliction: Werewolf
Faction: Outcasts
Clan/Spirit/Source: Ob
Background: Nickson grew up among werewolves, and to everyone around him it was perfectly normal that the creatures of the night prowled his small village hidden deep from sight of others. He trained day, and night to be the best fighter the Spirit of Ob had ever chosen, and it seemed he would on day become that great warrior Ob desired. But suddenly he had a dream of a massive city, London, he stood on a hill looking towards it, and a figure stood beside him. The fiqure told him he had a mission, and it was to go to London, and stop a war that was descending on all the creatures of the night.

Thus, Nickson branded himself with the symbol of the Outcast, a skull split down the middle, and left his people going towards London to follow the will of Ob.
Preferred Starting Area: London
Appearance (optional):
Human - A tall thin man, Nickson has brown hair, and grey eyes taht seem to hold the wisdom of a thousand years. He has no visible scars, or physical marks except for the Mark of the outcast that lies on his right hand. He usually wears a green shir, and brown pants with a set of nice, comfortable leather shoes made for travel.
Werewolf - In his wolf form Nickson stand seven feet tall, covered in fur, and claws. He has yellow eyes, the eyes of a hunter, and massive claws longer than the average mans hand. Of course he is deifferent than other werewolves in the fact that he prefers to stand on all fours when he has turned, as if he was a wolf leading the pack. Even as his silver hair, and the fact that he is on all fours makes him resemble a Dire Wolf, his hand is still marked with symbol of the Outcast.

(Is that okay ?)

Werewolves can only have Spirits as a faction. Otherwise, they die really quickly. Everything else is ok.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2011, 04:54:18 pm »

I cna still be an Outcast, and be part of the Spirit Faction ? o.O

Grimmjow6th

• Bay Watcher
  • Silently i watch, Eternal guardian of light.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2011, 05:06:04 pm »

Question:May i be one of the clans from Vtm?
I don't care who they are, if they show even a bit of weakness, just kill them all.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2011, 05:38:07 pm »

Damn you micelus, I just spent the last 2 hours on that game  :P

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2011, 05:51:10 pm »

I cna still be an Outcast, and be part of the Spirit Faction ? o.O

No. Sorry. If a werewolf went rogue or left the employ of spirits, they would lose their ability to be a werewolf.

Question:May i be one of the clans from Vtm?

Sure, but a few changes here and there since this world is different from WOD.

Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2011, 06:00:18 pm »

So, I have to re-type all of my back story >.< give me awhile ....

Grimmjow6th

• Bay Watcher
  • Silently i watch, Eternal guardian of light.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2011, 06:09:22 pm »

Name: Aleister
Affliction: Vampire
Faction: The Society
Clan/Spirit/Source: Gangrel
Background:Will do in awhile
Preferred Starting Area:England
Appearance (optional):
I don't care who they are, if they show even a bit of weakness, just kill them all.

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2011, 08:24:08 pm »

Seeing as these are probably the Debt Collectors, brandish my axe and come to meet them.
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2011, 08:25:24 pm »

Query one of the local townspeople about the most recent murder. Ask them about location, time, etc, and for anything else, such as who they suspect committed the crime.
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Masquerade RTD Turn 2
« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2011, 11:08:54 pm »

Mathean/wolfchild

You nod to the man and leave. He orders 10 mugs of beer as you leave. What had he seen? You head out to Hem's stall, at the piers. (1) As you near the stall, you find that the whole bloody district's on fire. OK, who was it this time? Anarchia? The Brethren? Solis? You rushed to find Hem, (6) and you find her, dead with a green liquid around her. Damn! Things were not looking good...

(2) Nearby is a cart with all of Hem's goods, which seem to be fish and fabrics. And an open chest with a letter inside saying:

Korral going to burn district. Life in danger. If read, I am dead.

Who were the Korral? (5) As you look around you, you see a figure pass into a street way between warehouse 16 and 17.

(5) You have £20, a pistol, and a dictionary to basic Hindi.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Thomas Pike/_DivideByZero_

Finishing with your coffee and newspaper, you ask the waiter about the most recent murder. (3) He says that the last one was two days ago, just after dinner (which for him, was 8PM) at Sals St, next to old man Gibbin's fruit market. The victim was named Anne Crowsby, a prostitute. You don't get much else out of him, as the whole cafe is now discussing the crime. Someone's even jokingly saying that it was a vampire! Oh how right he is...As the discussion continues, three people leave suspiciously. A young lady wearing pink, a tall elderly man, and some beggar child who comes in here to work every now and then.

Andrew Meyers/HighEndNoob

Ah, debt collectors coming to repossess my stuff, eh? Well they'd have to go through your trusty axe first! (4) You rush out of the house and chase the figures into the night. You chase them into the forest, not caring about the temperature and time! You catch up to one of them and grab him by the neck.

"Getsss of me you filth!" He says.

(6)vs(2)

Your grip is too strong for him to break, eventually he stops struggling. The other figures have run off.

Sinpwn/???

As much as you liked speaking with the voices from beyond, there was much more practical things to do. (5) Like talk to those traders who had just came in yesterday. Or those indians who were traveling by. You leave your sanctuary and head to the local trade depot, where the traders are currently selling their wares. Mostly food, tools, literature, and weaponry.

(2) You have a rusty knife and £5

Talarion/Aiden Clayworth

You choose the right tunnel, which stinks even more now that you think about it. You keep walking, following the sewage. (2) Eventually, you come upon something you know isn't right, a pile of dead rats with their eyes and tails torn out. Ahead of you is a locked gate. To your right, the sewer continues. (6) You look around a bit more, and see a human corpse buried under the rats. It's fresh.

Khamisi Saqqaf/Digital Hellhound

As the sun recedes and the moon comes, you leave the safety of the warehouse and decide to look around the city, looking for something interesting. (2) You don't get too far when your surrounded by some thugs.

"Your money now, and we won't be hurtin ya!"

You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2011, 11:14:07 pm »

"Excuse me... I just realized I have some work to do. Here's a tip, I'd better get going now..."

Slip out the front door, expertly keeping the beggar child in my peripherals. Walk down the street but make sure to always know where he is. If he enters a house, station myself at the house for the next turn.
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9