Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

Author Topic: The Masquerade RTD Turn 11  (Read 7189 times)

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Masquerade RTD Turn 11
« Reply #105 on: November 26, 2011, 12:09:27 pm »

Jump onto the creature and crush it with my weight.
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 06, 2011, 06:48:49 pm »

Pick up a prism. Throw it.
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: December 06, 2011, 07:47:48 pm »

Waitlist please!

Also, here's my char, which you may or may not approve of.

Name: Sayo Hattori
Affliction: None
Faction: See Clan
Clan/Spirit/Source: Hattori Clan
Background: Sayo grew up as a Hattori noble the late 18-centuary, and gained a reputation as a powerful and deadly ninja. Soon, western traders began bringing guns to Japan. While many, especially the Samurai, did not like this 'dishonorable weapon', Sayo quickly got used to the feel of a pistol and rifle. With a mix of Western weapons, and Eastern weapons and tactics, he has headed to Europe to enlist as a mercenary assassin.
Appearance (optional): He has long black hair, and glasses. He wears upper-middle class clothing that he bought from Western traders, though on missions he wears a traditional Ninja suit. No matter what equipment he has, he always carries his Katana on missions.
Prefered Starting Location: Europe
« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 08:02:03 pm by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 06, 2011, 07:49:15 pm »

Sorry, but no. it would be interesting, but it would make the setting more ridiculous than it already is.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 06, 2011, 08:02:58 pm »

Edited my sheet for a much more fitting character.

Also, since this thread hasn't been responded to in a while, if you don't get messages from some of the older players, the waitlist people might have a possibility of playing right?
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: December 06, 2011, 08:04:07 pm »

I'll start the death bell in a day or two.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 06, 2011, 08:12:33 pm »

So who has not posted?
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: December 06, 2011, 08:13:27 pm »

Talarion...
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: December 06, 2011, 08:40:01 pm »

Is my character okay now?

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: December 06, 2011, 08:43:47 pm »

Something more specific than Europe...Unless you want me to dump you anywhere.
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: December 06, 2011, 08:52:55 pm »

Okay that's weird, because I swear that I replied to this turn... I even remember it and all...

Go to the celebrity, and follow without gaining his/her attention.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: December 08, 2011, 07:04:02 pm »

Mathean/wolfchild

(3) You sniff the room...and smell nothing. Nothing...But this nothingness is strange. It's as if the scent of nothing had been increased to block out all scents...

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Thomas Pike/_DivideByZero_

You pick up a nearby prism. Upon a closer inspection, you can see a faint blue light dancing within the prism. You decide to toss the prism and see what happens. (3) The prism goes farther than you expected, hitting the other side of the cavern. It makes a chiming sound as it strikes the wall. Once it lands on the floor, it lights up and causes surrounding prisms to light up, all in different colours. A few moments later, they all revert to glossy black.

Andrew Meyers/HighEndNoob

(2) vs (3) .While it's busy screaming, you have a brilliant idea. You try to get up but by the time you do, the creature has recovered. You try to jump anyway, but it merely moves away. (5) vs (1) It tries to bite your neck, but you thwack his jaw away with your arm. Your wounds are painful and your blood flows readily...

(1) You have bled to death.

Sinpwn/???

(6) The stream looks normal enough...It's a metre wide and isn't deep; it only goes up to your shins. The place looks as if it hasn't been treaded upon by any creature, beyond the prints of course. As for the prints themselves, they look humanoid, but lacking a toe and being the size of a child. They look recent...You hear a rustling sound behind you.

Talarion/Aiden Clayworth

(6) You leave the manor and go off to follow this celebrity of some sort. It takes sometime, but you arrive at the woods. It takes you even longer to find their party, but you do eventually, all though it's already afternoon when you do. You stay behind the trees and watch them from a distance. Fops they are, wearing those impractical clothes and giggling. You continue to follow. As the day goes on, your clothing get ripped in various places but you also hear something interesting...It seems that there had been a murder last night...Somewhere in the warehouse district...Probably nothing but it might just be something...Anyway, the celebrity hasn't been attacked yet...You feel cold metal on your neck, a knife. "Don't say a word."

Khamisi Saqqaf/Digital Hellhound

(2) You don't make out much at all, you can hear a few words here and there, but nothing specific. The clearest thing you hear is, "The Brit didn't even..."

You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: December 08, 2011, 07:24:44 pm »

Stuff fancy prisms into backpack, leave the room. Maybe I can make some moneh to buy a cool gun, or something.
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: December 08, 2011, 11:43:40 pm »

Concentrate and attempt to call on the spirits to breach the magic
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: December 09, 2011, 12:06:32 am »

Dive to the left and spin around, crappy knife at the ready.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9