Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: How to fight  (Read 4840 times)

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
Re: How to fight
« Reply #60 on: October 30, 2011, 12:16:13 am »

Well, it seems like everything useful here has been said. My plan is pretty much to avoid them and not to go out into secluded areas where they can get me unless I'm with a group of friends. If it comes down to it and I'm forced to fight, I suppose I will until I get a chance to run. Don't really know what else to add.
Good luck man, too bad all of Bay12 can't back you up in real life. But if those fuckers ever go on Bay12, we'll show them we me business.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 30, 2011, 12:23:06 am »

Good luck, bro.  Oh, and last thing: if they open an opportunity for you to be nice to them, or someone else does, take it.  Not in a snivelly way, in a genuine way.  I'm not talking about an appeasement/meek strategy, I'm talking about your showing them that you're not going to take every opportunity to fight and retaliate.  That worked really well for me, and I've heard about it working for other people, as well (yes, including men).
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Toady One

• The Great
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bay12games.com
« Reply #62 on: October 30, 2011, 04:28:51 am »

I'm locking this...  it seems like a liability issue waiting to happen.
The Toad, a Natural Resource:  Preserve yours today!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]