Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Dwarves and beastfolk...and a slightly disturbing thought..  (Read 11263 times)

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
  • Ruler of all things ruleable
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarves and beastfolk...and a slightly disturbing thought..
« Reply #60 on: November 27, 2011, 05:35:15 pm »

My bearded little bastards are quite depraved enough as it is without getting handjobs from enslaved little dog people. Besides, if we add sex slaves, the feature creep will ensure that we also get a bunch of strange shit like sextoy workshops, weird happy thoughts like "got laid recently", and rape crimes. And after that, it won't be long before we're treading into the territory of "Slaves to Armok: God of blood. Chapter III: CSI: DF"
« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 05:38:14 pm by King DZA »

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #61 on: November 27, 2011, 06:03:54 pm »

Why does this thread still exist?  :'(

Cruxador

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 27, 2011, 07:46:24 pm »

Through the wonders of modding, we've already had sextoy workshops.

NonconsensualSurgery

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 27, 2011, 10:09:37 pm »

I suspect it would be like breeding poodles and wolves; mechanically difficult and probably just a bad idea, but possible. Dwarves and elves are both clearly hominids. As long as they've got the same number of chromosomes, it should work.

Never had a bat massacre people with an axe before.
EDIT2: Oh god, the bat has got a title now.

Mel_Vixen

• Bay Watcher
  • Hobby: accidently thread derailment
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 28, 2011, 12:13:44 am »

Actually i would like to breed wolves from poodles, though to get to the poodles core it wont work at the moment. Currently Domestic dogs and wolves are two different species in the raws. Technically you could breed something poodle-isch from wolves which are still a special bland of "wolf".

Male donkey + Female horse, their genetics are alike enough. Sure. Are you saying a Dwarf would be compatible with a badger or an elf?

Well i dont see a problem with the elf+dwarf coupling. From what i get from threetoes stories Elves and Goblins work as well as Dwarfs and Humans. Animal-people are more the realm of forest-spirit interactions or exist already as tribes. The size-difference would hurt the badger (and i hope the badger hurts everyone that trys to rape it) but, and i pity myself for pointing this out, the bigger size could be breed in. 
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 12:15:42 am by Heph »
[sarcasm] You know what? I love grammar Nazis! They give me that warm and fuzzy feeling. I am so ashamed of my bad english and that my first language is German. [/sarcasm]

Proud to be a Furry.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]