Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

Author Topic: Indie Royale  (Read 13126 times)

HLBeta

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Indie Royale
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2011, 08:19:28 pm »

At the moment I can't even seem to download the games from the bundle site. Is anyone else having this issue or are we all just waiting for the robust Steam download client to save us?
... and then it explodes!

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2011, 10:37:52 pm »

Finally got my damn keys...
Lets start this Engine...
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2011, 10:57:50 pm »

Anybody happen to know if I own sanctum already, will I be able to use the steam code as a giftable copy?
Should be able to. It seems to be separate gift code, so I'm assuming that it just generates a new code usable by anyone.

If there were codes being generated right now, I'd test it.
Yes. Each game is a separate Steam code.

Also, Steam codes are generating. Just keep clicking it until it gives you one.

Haschel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2011, 12:00:03 am »

At the moment I can't even seem to download the games from the bundle site. Is anyone else having this issue or are we all just waiting for the robust Steam download client to save us?
I downloaded Gemini Rue at about the time of that post, so DDL on that was working fine at least. I was going to pass on this bundle since I got a 4-pack of Sanctum when it was on sale, but then I took a closer look at Gemini Rue and knew I had to get it. Tough to find something to scratch that old-school adventure game itch, and it's played quite well so far.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2011, 08:27:04 am »

Indie Royale changed their mind. It's now 70k until the third DLC for Sanctum, instead of 1 for every 10k. I am upset slightly.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2011, 08:36:39 am »

Indie Royale changed their mind. It's now 70k until the third DLC for Sanctum, instead of 1 for every 10k. I am upset slightly.
Well having 2/6 for free is quite good, I think the reasoning is that while the Pack is still being sold it might become "troublesome" for the Costs Side of things to be adding ALL 6 DLC over 60k Buyers...

Who knows, maybe Notch or some others from those High Donations from the Humble Bundle will get the games through here, knocking the price down so large amounts get sold again. And perhaps it might be 70-80-90 again. Still the money I believe goes to the site, funding for more packs and to the Devs of those games, so unlike the Humble Bundle I doubt there will be any HUGE prices paid where it was to Charities...

The Highest so far have only been...
$282.50, $105.34 and $93.87.

Kept the price down early... Kinda wish I had more cash spare that wasn't for Rent/Bills to put more then the Min Price when I bought it.
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools
« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2011, 09:51:20 am »

Hm. This is interesting, but the only thing there that catches my interest is Sanctum. I'm not a big fan of tower defense, though.

I'll keep an eye out for the next one.
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.

Tilla

• Bay Watcher
  • Slam with the best or jam with the rest
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 30, 2011, 02:40:05 pm »

They've added keys for all games for Steam now, and released the third DLC for Sanctum earlier than they said. They're also apperently adding two more bonuses that are not announced yet by the end.

Levi

• Bay Watcher
  • Is a fish.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2011, 12:42:46 pm »

Just a reminder that a new bundle will be unveiled on Thursday(tomorrow) titled "The Difficult 2nd Bundle".  Probably worth checking it out early before the price goes up.
Avid Gamer | Goldfish Enthusiast | Canadian | Professional Layabout

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2011, 02:59:43 pm »

No, it is a bad idea to check on it. In fact, it is not until after I buy it that you should check it out.

Tilla

• Bay Watcher
  • Slam with the best or jam with the rest
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 09, 2011, 03:05:37 pm »

I'm interested to see what's next, although games that market themselves as difficult are not necessarily my thing (ironic on the DF forums).

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 09, 2011, 03:09:01 pm »

It bugs me I can't get some of these Indie games at the moment.

From the screen shots some of these look like Point and Clicks... (A rare genre with no "greats" anymore)
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 03:14:11 pm by Neonivek »

Haschel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 09, 2011, 03:40:44 pm »

I'm looking forward to it. Gemini Rue alone was worth it, I'm rather interested in what they've got next.

klingon13524

• Bay Watcher
  • The Mongols are cool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 09, 2011, 04:20:39 pm »

I hate beggars.
Mmynes, one would hope that such threads for the aristocratic gentlemen like ourselves would be free of this riff-raff, or worse, Irish, biting at our well-earned ankles. I shall call in the guards to give him a jolly good thrashing around and send him on his way. Perhaps if another irishman comes along we can throw down some scraps and bet upon the first one to resort to biting. A capital idea I dear say.
Mind if I sig this?
By creating a gobstopper that never loses its flavor he broke thermodynamics
Maybe it's parasitic. It never loses its flavor because you eventually die from having your nutrients stolen by it.

lordcooper

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a number!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 09, 2011, 04:31:56 pm »

I'm interested to see what's next, although games that market themselves as difficult are not necessarily my thing (ironic on the DF forums).

Difficult as in things are always difficult the second time, what with having to live up to expectations from the first time.
Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9