Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 73

Author Topic: Paranoia RPG, The Computer is your friend!  (Read 83605 times)

Ricky

• Bay Watcher
  • Ancient Wizard Dance.
    • View Profile
Re: Paranoia RPG, The Computer is your friend!
« Reply #630 on: May 28, 2012, 05:48:56 pm »

http://pastebin.com/uh9QMWQC

In which things die, carpets attack, and a general lack of anything is done efficiently.
Ah, I wish I had been lucky enough to be scum.
I'd make such great scum...

empfan

• Bay Watcher
  • Dungeon Keeper and part-time Firekeeper
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: May 28, 2012, 06:00:59 pm »

Well, I managed to get a small pet collection going

elephantum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: May 28, 2012, 06:04:55 pm »

It sounds like a game is in session right now, but when a new one opens up, I'd love to join.  I've heard good FUN things about Paranoia and would love to give it a try.

empfan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: May 28, 2012, 06:06:32 pm »

It sounds like a game is in session right now, but when a new one opens up, I'd love to join.  I've heard good FUN things about Paranoia and would love to give it a try.

Things have been generally silly, join in on Saturdays around 4:30 EST

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: May 28, 2012, 06:34:58 pm »

Things have been generally silly, join in on Saturdays around 4:30 EST

This. If this game is anything like the last few, people will just drop into whatever sessions they can make it to.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Zecro_The_Scourge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: May 28, 2012, 06:41:43 pm »

First somehow they open a frakking rift to another dimension, second they go spacehulk, third they're bar fighting with a sentient red velvet carpet. Truly this game has no end to hilarity!
"Also I always figured you were like Tesla, only requiring two hours of sleep before going onto whatever you do"

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: May 28, 2012, 06:45:16 pm »

First somehow they open a frakking rift to another dimension, second they go spacehulk, third they're bar fighting with a sentient red velvet carpet. Truly this game has no end to hilarity!

a red velvet carpet with swaaaaag

empfan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: May 28, 2012, 07:49:13 pm »

I'd try my hand at GMing, but unfortunately I don't really have much experience.  Any idea where I could go to learn up on the rules, mutations, and so on?

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: May 28, 2012, 08:46:32 pm »

Heheh, I may have to revive my "Solve every mission with explosives" chick and get into this game. Used some sort of explosive device to break the plot in every mission after the first. Repairing a ventilation shaft with a subplot of illegal arms trafficking inside the warehouse? Throw a demopack into the fan and leave the other TSers to deal with it. Someone shooting at you with a conerifle? Throw a demopack at them. Facing off a potentially hostile Vulture crew? Demopack. Need to clear the commie scum out of an apartment building? Blow up the foundations and shoot the ones with guns when they come out of the collapsing building. Secret traitor base under some buildings? Drop a clusterbomb down the access tunnel. Traitors attempting to hijack a Computer core have an atomic bomb? Throw explosives at it. Though to be fair, I only managed to accomplish one of my two SS missions on that last one. And we all permadied.

3. Run Resize Enable

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: May 28, 2012, 08:49:04 pm »

Heheh, I may have to revive my "Solve every mission with explosives" chick and get into this game. Used some sort of explosive device to break the plot in every mission after the first. Repairing a ventilation shaft with a subplot of illegal arms trafficking inside the warehouse? Throw a demopack into the fan and leave the other TSers to deal with it. Someone shooting at you with a conerifle? Throw a demopack at them. Facing off a potentially hostile Vulture crew? Demopack. Need to clear the commie scum out of an apartment building? Blow up the foundations and shoot the ones with guns when they come out of the collapsing building. Secret traitor base under some buildings? Drop a clusterbomb down the access tunnel. Traitors attempting to hijack a Computer core have an atomic bomb? Throw explosives at it. Though to be fair, I only managed to accomplish one of my two SS missions on that last one. And we all permadied.
Please do. Wait, didn't we get the cure?
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: May 28, 2012, 08:54:16 pm »

Please do. Wait, didn't we get the cure?
Yeah, but after I set off the atomic bomb in that Computer Core, the GM basically said outright that we were all permakilled for allowing the Core to be harmed.

3. Run Resize Enable

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: May 28, 2012, 09:43:40 pm »

I don't remember that part. Did I miss a session? :/
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: May 28, 2012, 11:12:08 pm »

It's possible, I think we were shorthanded that mission. And a nitpick, the tacnuke didn't actually explode, that was just a bunch of conventional explosives the commies had packed into the node.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: May 28, 2012, 11:14:14 pm »

It was the final mission, so maybe. Hm. The commies didn't have any explosives beyond the nuke, but I did throw (IIRC) a Clusterbomb. :/

3. Run Resize Enable

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: May 28, 2012, 11:15:14 pm »

No you misremember. I had the nuke. The commies had some other bomb.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 73