Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Author Topic: New ways to make fun at school and annoy people.  (Read 12172 times)

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
Re: New ways to make fun at school and annoy people.
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2011, 07:46:40 pm »

Quiet, you, quit ruining my attempts to steer mischief toward something worthwhile. :p
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2011, 07:48:32 pm »

Being a smartass is worthwhile. What are you talking about?
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

DarkWolfXV

• Bay Watcher
  • Infernally rotten to the gore.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2011, 12:57:41 pm »

Well, yes im pretty young, i fart at lessons which is very immature, but something doesnt let me stop. Maybe becouse i eat stuff that boost farting or something.

Or you could, you know, just try to get through the classes without harassing your teachers, as they are doing a job that is often difficult and unpleasant enough as it is. And that's regardless of the subject that they are teaching.

But that would probably be boring, right.

This would be very boring, second thing i tried to do is fall asleep on lessons but i end up with getting 1's for inactivity so no.

i kow english pretty well
I think you still have some work ahead of you.
Not that I am some kind of grammar freak, my English is deplorable, but I'm not the one saying I'm so good I don't need to pay attention in class any more.

Anyway, fun in class? Learn 2 troll teachers. You need to become adapt at asking the most trollful questions known to man that confuse and confound teachers. Things like "Why is 'I' capitalised?" make for a good start.
Also, only do this to your English and P.E. teachers, because they are the only ones that really deserve it. Leave science and maths alone, they are good people.

Well science isnt boring for me, i dont like maths but i think they are needed in future life. Good idea with trollfull questions btw.
Goats will ignore your grass and eat the neighbours' roses. They're just evil bastards like that.
Probably thats why they are used with pentagrams on covers of Satanic Black Metal albums.
BURNING SHIT AND EATING ROOSESSSSSS DDOFOFAOAARRRAHYYYE

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2011, 02:11:15 pm »

Technically, trollful is wrong. I'd go trollical.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

lordcooper

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a number!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2011, 03:50:48 pm »

Don't be an asshole.  Even if you understand the work and find it incredibly simple or boring, I can guarantee there will be others in your class who are struggling.  Why make things even harder for them?
Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2011, 04:02:01 pm »

To make life Fun.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

Virex

• Bay Watcher
  • Subjects interest attracted. Annalyses pending...
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2011, 06:38:38 pm »

why is it half of the people on the forums hate teachers, half are going 'they are people too!' then one person is saying o do it halfway between :/
Only one half of a teacher is human? Better not get on his bad side then ;)

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2011, 06:40:38 pm »

I can guarentee a majority of teachers do not "Hate Kids", they just get annoyed at the troublesome ones. If you want your time in school suck, then by all means be an ass in school.

Just because you get good grades doesn't mean you can't get in trouble at school.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2011, 06:40:47 pm »

why is it half of the people on the forums hate teachers, half are going 'they are people too!' then one person is saying o do it halfway between :/
Only one half of a teacher is human? Better not get on his bad side then ;)

The bad side is the robot who wants to kill you all.

The good side is the human who only wants to kill most of you.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2011, 06:41:53 pm »

I can guarentee a majority of teachers do not "Hate Kids", they just get annoyed at the troublesome ones. If you want your time in school suck, then by all means be an ass in school.

Just because you get good grades doesn't mean you can't get in trouble at school.

I remember my school days. Teachers were friendly and nice, and I learned a lot from them.

Then I woke up and went to school :P

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2011, 06:47:31 pm »

half are going 'they are people too!'
You mean they aren't? Makes me worried about graduating. What horrible dehumanising process awaits me?

BackgroundGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2011, 09:10:35 pm »

You mean they aren't? Makes me worried about graduating. What horrible dehumanising process awaits me?

Dealing with people like Darkwolf on a daily basis, probably.

DarkWolfXV

• Bay Watcher
  • Infernally rotten to the gore.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2011, 07:03:33 am »

Dealing with people like Darkwolf on a daily basis, probably.

Teachers make stuff i do bigger, like only the bad things, i hit a guy with a empty plastic bottle and teacher said i wanted to kill him... Maybe she was joking but my class is full of people that take every thing teacher says like word of god and serious. Good thing that im getting individual learning so my school time will be lowered and i probably wont see most of my annoying classmates again.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 07:08:26 am by DarkWolfXV »
Goats will ignore your grass and eat the neighbours' roses. They're just evil bastards like that.
Probably thats why they are used with pentagrams on covers of Satanic Black Metal albums.
BURNING SHIT AND EATING ROOSESSSSSS DDOFOFAOAARRRAHYYYE

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2011, 10:17:07 am »

You hit someone with a plastic bottle, what were you expecting to happen?
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2011, 10:36:47 am »

DarkWolf, how about you stop farting and being a general nuisance to your teacher and learn something? You don't have to annoy the other students and disrupt their learning just because you don't like school yourself.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8