Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 153

Author Topic: My Little Pony, Friendship Is Magic  (Read 224357 times)

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile
Re: My Little Pony, Friendship Is Magic
« Reply #1260 on: November 10, 2011, 09:27:50 pm »

I generally see races stick to their own kind (blacks marry blacks, whites marry whites), and it's out of free will. So maybe the ponies have something like that going on. Oh god, now I just made myself think of unicorn supremist gangs, and earth pony proletarian gangs  :P

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: November 10, 2011, 09:29:21 pm »

Which would be, logically, a bad thing. Mixing the genes up helps both immunity and general survival of the species.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: November 10, 2011, 09:30:59 pm »

Hey! I'm a race-based supremacist! How dare they make a show which favourably compares greyhound racing to horse racing!

After growing up with a semiprofessional handicapper, I can heartily agree with this.

Posting an excerpt from my futurefic I've been considering writing. "Pen" is the main character of the fic, and Trixie's little brother. Things happened, stuff exploded, and now Pen has brain damage that cuts off conscious access to most of his magic, as well as making him somewhat emotionally volatile, and he blames Trixie for reasons you may be able to figure out from reading the story. Trixie moved to Ponyville about two years prior to this, but made a few visits in the preceding years, the first of which was to try and make up for her abysmal first impression. She currently works with Twilight on her magical research, as well as putting on the occasional magic show for the young ones.

Time difference: 12 years.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Make sure to do a lot of your writing in the present tense. "Pen is crossing the bridge." "Pen is baking a cake." "Pen is penetrating the enemy defenses."

Which would be, logically, a bad thing. Mixing the genes up helps both immunity and general survival of the species.

+1. Except for the Apples, there probably isn't that much impetus to keep country matters in the family.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: November 10, 2011, 09:32:54 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

TheBronzePickle

• Bay Watcher
  • Why am I doing this?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: November 10, 2011, 09:33:44 pm »

If the ponies had any concept of violence beyond the occasional hoof-fight, Equestria would probably be like Earth, just with ponies as the dominant species. Gangs, drugs, and racism, oh my!
Nothing important here, move along.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: November 10, 2011, 09:34:06 pm »

Oh god, I watched the first episode of this show.

Now im trapped.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

TheBronzePickle

• Bay Watcher
  • Why am I doing this?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: November 10, 2011, 09:35:51 pm »

Welcome to the herd and all that fluff.

Now enjoy massive debates stemming from heavy analysis of the show.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: November 10, 2011, 09:41:04 pm »

Hey, Bdthemag, good news and bad news!

I have a drug that offers a choice between not being a brony and being a brony, making you completely objective until a decision is made! Problem is that the drug also makes you unconscious if you see or read anything related to ponies ever again. :D

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: November 10, 2011, 09:42:24 pm »

I have a drug that offers a choice between not being a brony and being a brony, making you completely objective until a decision is made! Problem is that the drug also makes you unconscious if you see or read anything related to ponies ever again. :D
Oh god, this is like the Matrix.

Fniff... Are you Morpheus?
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: November 10, 2011, 09:44:43 pm »

Oh god, this is like the Matrix.

Fniff... Are you Morpheus?

Goddammit, everyone took the cool hacker names and now I am left with Fniff. This sucks, I don't wanna play Matrix anymore... I wanna read pony fanfiction!

Speaking of, I did my first shipping RP involving my little pony a few days back. Now I realize that I am slowly becoming what I hate, the male version.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #1271 on: November 10, 2011, 09:46:15 pm »

And by shipping Rp you mean?
It's FEF, not FEOF

Zaerosz

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼sperm whale leather thong☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: November 10, 2011, 09:46:57 pm »

An RP (roleplay) involving a romantic situation between two or more of the characters.
くコ:彡

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: November 10, 2011, 09:47:42 pm »

And it was with my avatar.

To Furtuka: Yeah, it was with Fniff. Don't worry, all romance.

TheBronzePickle

• Bay Watcher
  • Why am I doing this?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: November 10, 2011, 09:48:17 pm »

Umm...me and him were going through what an emotionless Pinkie Pie would be like personality-wise, so Fniff had his avatar go on a blind date with her. One thing led to another and it turned into an RP where the two got married and had a baby.

And ninja'd.
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 153