Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 153

Author Topic: My Little Pony, Friendship Is Magic  (Read 224665 times)

TheBronzePickle

• Bay Watcher
  • Why am I doing this?
    • View Profile
Re: My Little Pony, Friendship Is Magic
« Reply #990 on: November 07, 2011, 07:57:24 pm »

I think Fluttershy convinced Pinkie Pie to tell the storyboard directors to stop writing her in so she didn't have to feel scared about being watched by so many people.
Nothing important here, move along.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #991 on: November 07, 2011, 08:00:21 pm »

Nah, much less meta then that. I got this directly by PMing Lauren Faust on Deviant Art.

Fluttershy got sent to prison for killing her entire family during a blackout. Specifically, a prison on an island that has a very colorful history. However, just after being transported to her cell, an earthquake happened and symbolic creatures based on the Island's history start killing both the guards and the prisoners. She is haunted by three ghosts. A doctor who formerly owned an insane aslyum where he experimented a little bit too much on the prisoners, a prisoner who murdered his wife during a visit and was sent to the electric chair, and an executor who was so interested in the executees that he killed himself using his own methods just to figure out how they felt.

TheBronzePickle

• Bay Watcher
  • Why am I doing this?
    • View Profile
« Reply #992 on: November 07, 2011, 08:06:46 pm »

Yeah, that's way too grimdark for Lauren. I'm not even sure her mind could even conceive that.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #993 on: November 07, 2011, 08:13:20 pm »

Nah, she's actually as psychotic as you. In fact, moreso. Christ, she sent me the scripts for some of the more "Darker" episodes she had in mind. I cried several times. And vomited. Apparently, the Return of Harmony was meant to have Discord being a Green-eyed humanoid who caused corruption and plague around him, and it was meant to be the entire second season to be showing just how decayed Equestria slowly becomes and how utterly psychotic the Mane Six have become trying to murder Discord. It was meant to end with the entire mane six dying but just after Twilight uses the remnants of her power to create a new universe, or at least the seed of one. Bam, end of show. They vetoed it, apparently.

TheBronzePickle

• Bay Watcher
  • Why am I doing this?
    • View Profile
« Reply #994 on: November 07, 2011, 08:20:11 pm »

Yeah, I think we would have hit it off far more than we did when I met her if she was that insane. Although I did try to help her with her idea for a parody of Intervention with Pinkie Pie and sweets, she looked at me like I was insane when I suggested that she show Pinkie's rehab and terrifying process of withdrawal.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #995 on: November 07, 2011, 08:21:57 pm »

I did remember her mentioning "The best fan ever suggesting to me an idea for the latest episode" about Pinkie or Rehab or something and having to hide her (Completely) happy reaction. I don't entirely remember and I can't check. I sort of deleted the PM out of disgust.

MC Dirty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #996 on: November 07, 2011, 08:23:46 pm »

Nah, she's actually as psychotic as you. In fact, moreso. Christ, she sent me the scripts for some of the more "Darker" episodes she had in mind. I cried several times. And vomited. Apparently, the Return of Harmony was meant to have Discord being a Green-eyed humanoid who caused corruption and plague around him, and it was meant to be the entire second season to be showing just how decayed Equestria slowly becomes and how utterly psychotic the Mane Six have become trying to murder Discord. It was meant to end with the entire mane six dying but just after Twilight uses the remnants of her power to create a new universe, or at least the seed of one. Bam, end of show. They vetoed it, apparently.

No, seriously, what the hell am I reading? Either she's a masterful troll or insane. Or both. Or you're just making that up.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #997 on: November 07, 2011, 08:24:42 pm »

Swear to God man, the PM is real.

TheBronzePickle

• Bay Watcher
  • Why am I doing this?
    • View Profile
« Reply #998 on: November 07, 2011, 08:25:14 pm »

We're both pulling this stuff out of our ass. Just ignore us.

MC Dirty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #999 on: November 07, 2011, 08:30:36 pm »

Although it's very well known that she wanted the entire show to be much darker than it is. Not grimdark, but a lot more not-for-eight-year-olds.

But I can totally imagine her making up an incredibly sick and wrong episode just for the lulz.

Lauren Faust:
HAI, GUIZE, I've got this great idea for an episode!

Rest of the team:

Lauren Faust:
« Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 08:32:51 pm by MC Dirty »

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1000 on: November 07, 2011, 08:34:08 pm »

Okay, you got me.

Harmony Reunited would be better if Discord was an alien yet familiar, horrific disease spreading abomination and mane cast didn't have to look out for losing themselves, they'd be looking out for whether or not they are becoming just as bad as Discord in their attempts to kill him.

TheBronzePickle

• Bay Watcher
  • Why am I doing this?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: November 07, 2011, 08:34:21 pm »

I think you're mistaking this project for 'Kickass Girls'. THAT would have been one hell of a show.

It would be pretty cool if they had some free time to make some kind of sick, disturbing episode as a joke, and then someone was kind enough to 'leak' the episode to the brony community, I'll say that much.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: November 07, 2011, 08:35:31 pm »

Would it be like my one or just torture?

TheBronzePickle

• Bay Watcher
  • Why am I doing this?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: November 07, 2011, 08:43:45 pm »

It would probably show the girls doing extremely disturbing stuff. Twilight would be snorting meth or popping pills so she could continue studying despite her tiredness, and then start hallucinating from sleep deprivation. Fluttershy would be walking through the forest and then get raped by (or submit to) some wild, horny animal. Rarity would take Spike into her bedroom for some extremely harsh BDSM and possibly blood play. RD would molest Scootaloo, who would very happily submit. Applejack would teach Applebloom how babies are made by having Big Macintosh demonstrate on both of them. Finally, Pinkie Pie would probably be slowly chopping up the Cakes in front of one another for trying to evict her.

Cue getting banned for writing all this.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: November 07, 2011, 08:45:13 pm »

No, I don't think that would get any good reactions at all.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 153