Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 127 128 [129] 130 131 ... 153

Author Topic: My Little Pony, Friendship Is Magic  (Read 224914 times)

Drago55577

• Bay Watcher
  • Я красивая девушка
    • View Profile
Re: My Little Pony, Friendship Is Magic
« Reply #1920 on: November 17, 2011, 08:48:30 am »

what about mine? the falling of a tall cliff and hitting a rock?

Rip goat, more loli
I think I've been sigged more times as a result of my comments in this thread than I have in most of my other activity on these forums. 

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #1921 on: November 17, 2011, 08:50:14 am »

Nah. Seems too random, doesn't fit the element.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #1922 on: November 17, 2011, 08:51:36 am »

A Tyrant!Celestia story is still more natural than a ColdWar!Equestria story.

All right, but I'm not sure you can work the "Killed by their Elements" concept into all the M6's deaths. I mean, dying of laughter? I suppose Honesty could work with telling the truth to the wrong person or at a wrong time (or lying too obviously), Kindness with helping the wrong person (or dying while helping the right person, kinda like the Cockatrice incident, except fatal), and Magic... well, magic. So someone's death is going to have to be shoehorned in, and so it depends on whom you intend to leave alive. Twilight being the one to remain makes the most sense (again, protagonist), so you'll have to find a way to kill Pinkie with Laughter. I got nothing.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1923 on: November 17, 2011, 08:56:36 am »

Parties are illegal due to the possibility of traitorous activity. Any party-makers will be detained.

Pinkie falls from an apartment roof while trying to escape from the secret police for starting a party because she wanted to make the apartment block she was in happy. Laughter is basically causing happiness in my opinion, so by trying to make ponies happy she doomed herself.

Drago55577

• Bay Watcher
  • Я красивая девушка
    • View Profile
« Reply #1924 on: November 17, 2011, 08:58:17 am »

fluttershy could die by shock?
unable to tame an animal

pinkie could die by eating poisened maffins/cupcaked eating t omany cupcakes/muffins

Rip goat, more loli
I think I've been sigged more times as a result of my comments in this thread than I have in most of my other activity on these forums. 

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1925 on: November 17, 2011, 08:59:01 am »

Killed while partying...  celebration with important ponies of one side, it gets raided.

Parties are illegal due to the possibility of traitorous activity. Any party-makers will be detained.

Pinkie falls from an apartment roof while trying to escape from the secret police for starting a party because she wanted to make the apartment block she was in happy. Laughter is basically causing happiness in my opinion, so by trying to make ponies happy she doomed herself.
Or the party gets forcibly... stopped.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 09:00:34 am by Zangi »
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

TheBronzePickle

• Bay Watcher
  • Why am I doing this?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1926 on: November 17, 2011, 08:59:46 am »

Fluttershy would die standing in the gap between pissed off secret police and a foal accused of traitorous activity. Kindness to the end.
Nothing important here, move along.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1927 on: November 17, 2011, 09:05:49 am »

So, the only way this could end would be a massive nuclear/magical war? Hm. Needs a tiny bit of hope.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1928 on: November 17, 2011, 09:08:16 am »

Considering, the ways of dying here are weaksauce...  Sure, some of you are kind enough to give a context to it...

Do they die on the first attempt? 
Or do they keep trying and get 'punished' for it each time? 
Do they succeed or fail in any of these attempts? 
Do they come out scarred mentally or physically... or will this be their final act?
Based on their past success and failures... of themselves and their friends... what justifies them continuing to try to do what they do?

As they try to... 'do better'...

I suppose if its gonna be a one shot get 5/6 killed fanfic... yea, guess it works...
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Drago55577

• Bay Watcher
  • Я красивая девушка
    • View Profile
« Reply #1929 on: November 17, 2011, 09:09:46 am »

no! humans must try to take ponies as pets and slaves and dinner!

its the best idea

Rip goat, more loli

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1930 on: November 17, 2011, 09:14:37 am »

The goal at first was to learn about Russmare. When everyone started to die, it was to warn Princess Celestia that Russmare was going on the offensive. I guess Twilight could have a scene where she wonders even if she gets there in time, it's only going to end with a lot of ponies dying, and that Discord would probably be released since that the elements are wiped out. I guess the only thing pushing her forward at the end is that it's better to die a happier death in Equestria then to be in Russmare for one more minute.

Drago, humans have been proven throughout history to be not all that great. However, making the ponies be as bad as us makes it better, since we don't expect the ponies to be as bad.

Drago55577

• Bay Watcher
  • Я красивая девушка
    • View Profile
« Reply #1931 on: November 17, 2011, 09:17:16 am »

equestria should be good and ok, russmare could be evil ponies that are russian which is what they will be anyway right?

Rip goat, more loli

TheBronzePickle

• Bay Watcher
  • Why am I doing this?
    • View Profile
Re: My Little Pony, Friendship Is Magic (Now with 20% more violent death)
« Reply #1932 on: November 17, 2011, 09:18:04 am »

If the ponies didn't have a benevolent leader who altered the very nature of the world to make their lives more fulfilling, I'm sure they would probably be complete assholes like humans tend to be.

Anyway, since I got several yeas and no nays, name change.
Nothing important here, move along.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1933 on: November 17, 2011, 09:20:29 am »

Seems a little weird to say that ALL RUSSMAREANS ARE EEEEEEEVIL since Soviet Russia didn't really work out like that. It's basically just a country that had an insane amount of bad luck, not evil people oppressing equally evil people. Most things aren't in plain black and white. Equestria is the best you can get to white, and Russmare is grey with the government and rebels firmly in black with hints of grey if you zoom up close.

MC Dirty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1934 on: November 17, 2011, 10:30:23 am »

Oh hey, guys, what's going on h-

Anyway, just finished reading the 12 chapters of Allegrezza. It's a Vinyl Scratch x Octavia shipping story. I really enjoyed it. Not gonna link it here because it's objectively not really that good. It's not a bad story either, but the first two or so chapters have a really inconsistent style and some scenes go on way longer than they should. No idea why I liked it, really. Probably because it's kinda cute.
Pages: 1 ... 127 128 [129] 130 131 ... 153