Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Author Topic: Spearfalls: A Tale Of Two Maps(Succession)  (Read 8774 times)

MoosecraftMachete

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Spearfalls: A Tale Of Two Maps(Succession)
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2011, 10:47:23 pm »

Oh, btw Master, I never did get around to engraving rothello's slab, so if you want to play a ghost overseer, go ahead.
that's the plan. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! Uhhh...I mean...I...*poof and vanishes*
I'll begin my turn...*glances at the ghost sun* ...NOW!
EDIT: You guys don't mind if I give Inod some dwarven steroids(use runesmith to bump up his stats) do you?

I personally don't mind. In my Experiance, overpowered dwarf=Fun!
Also, have I been dorfed or added to the list of future overseers yet?
You own dragon eggs, what other uses do you need then clubbing stuff to death with giant unborn lizard children?!

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2011, 10:48:45 pm »

must have missed your request. Sorry. Fixed in a minute. I do believe we have a free mason who has engraving exp...
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

MoosecraftMachete

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2011, 10:50:42 pm »

must have missed your request. Sorry
That's fine. Is the position of swordsdwarf open? If not, engraver's fine too.
You own dragon eggs, what other uses do you need then clubbing stuff to death with giant unborn lizard children?!

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2011, 10:52:53 pm »

No swordsdorf right now, though if you're set on military Inod is kicking ass right now. Engraver's fine too, as I said I think we do have one...
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

MoosecraftMachete

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2011, 10:55:51 pm »

No swordsdorf right now, though if you're set on military Inod is kicking ass right now. Engraver's fine too, as I said I think we do have one...
Either is fine really, I'm not picky. I could just draft myself into the militia later if I wanted to.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 22, 2011, 10:56:27 pm »

Either is fine really, I'm not picky. I could just draft myself into the militia later if I wanted to.

So noted.

The Master

• Bay Watcher
  • A respectable sort of psychopath
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 22, 2011, 11:02:25 pm »

So done! You are dwarfed as the first dwarf to walk in the miasma that is appeared in some room on first of granite! :D
FYI, i'm not kidding.
EDIT: the heck...that room had corpses...and it was walled off...HOW DID THAT DWARF GET IN, LET ALONE OUT!  :o
« Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 11:04:03 pm by The Master »
Holy jesus I thought I was ready but nothing could have prepared me for this
Hush, little Asea, don't you cry.
If he notices we'll surely die!
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

The Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 22, 2011, 11:07:47 pm »

I won't be doing pictures because it's FAR too annoying having to press a key, open paint, paste the screenshot, resize the white box around it, save, then hope that it came out right! ALL FOR ONE PICTURE!
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

MoosecraftMachete

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 22, 2011, 11:10:39 pm »

So done! You are dwarfed as the first dwarf to walk in the miasma that is appeared in some room on first of granite! :D
FYI, i'm not kidding.
EDIT: the heck...that room had corpses...and it was walled off...HOW DID THAT DWARF GET IN, LET ALONE OUT!  :o
What kind of corpses? And does anyone know an easier way to get pictures?
Edit: I downloaded the file, can you just tell me where they are?
« Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 12:05:16 am by MoosecraftMachete »

Time Blossom

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:COUCH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2011, 12:02:26 am »

I'd never considered looking for an easier way to do it, but a very quick Google search found this thing, which seems to work pretty awesomely!

You just need to have the program running in the background, and then it'll automatically save screenshots in a folder that you define, when you press a hotkey that you define. Might have to resize it, if that's your thing, but yeah.
Time Blossom cancels everything: NaNoWriMo

The Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 23, 2011, 12:06:32 am »

I'd never considered looking for an easier way to do it, but a very quick Google search found this thing, which seems to work pretty awesomely!

You just need to have the program running in the background, and then it'll automatically save screenshots in a folder that you define, when you press a hotkey that you define. Might have to resize it, if that's your thing, but yeah.
HORRAY, YOU'RE THE BEST!
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

MoosecraftMachete

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 23, 2011, 12:06:36 am »

Thanks, I'll have to remember that when its my turn.

The Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 23, 2011, 12:14:00 am »

Expect an update within the hour!
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

MoosecraftMachete

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 23, 2011, 12:27:23 am »

I've noticed, while looking through Spearfalls, that the stone tiles look slightly different than what I'm used to. Normally I just see a block, but now most of it looks like an a with an o over it, or an i with a ^ over it. It's just a minor annoyance, but does anyone know how I can change it? I normally use the default tileset.

EDIT: Also, we have two tame Grizzly Bears. I suggest building a kennel and unleashing large, furry havoc upon our enemies (The elves maybe? I really hate elves.)
« Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 12:46:40 am by MoosecraftMachete »

Time Blossom

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:COUCH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 23, 2011, 12:39:45 am »

I know the Lazy Newb Pack has a built-in feature for updating saves to match your preferred graphics pack, since pics can get screwed up if you're using a different tileset than the one the save is expecting.

I have no idea how to do it manually, though.
Time Blossom cancels everything: NaNoWriMo
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8