Advanced search  

Poll

What should I add next?

More magic.
More summons.
More encounters.
More civs.
Usable Mognet.
More loot! (Loot's already in for some monsters.)
Nothing, your mod's epic as it is right now.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 23

Author Topic: [DF 34.11] Final Fantasy Mod v1.2  (Read 73689 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Final Fantasy Mod
« Reply #135 on: November 22, 2011, 11:52:16 am »

Finally. The update is finished and updated. Feel free to enjoy and tell me anything I may have left out. I had to rush this...

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #136 on: November 22, 2011, 12:32:35 pm »

Sweet. Downloaded the mod. Will find time to check it out.

Might send Montblanc out to slay some creatures, while I have Mog running his own place (could use a pet Sasquatch named Umaro).

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: November 22, 2011, 12:41:29 pm »

Hm....right. Next update'll probably be on the weekend, later if there's anything that needs fixing. For now, I'm ok with the current state of the mod. Also, pet sasquatch? Why not a usable sasquatch? Just use Dfusion for that. Then name the yeti Umaro and give him a club. :P

ShadowBroker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: November 22, 2011, 12:55:01 pm »

....i totally cant wait to see an engraving of myself  :D that was my first impression from skimming the raws
Aside from that, being rational is not only optional, but is frowned upon.  We hate elves.  We kill for socks.  We sacrifice nobles.  We love kobolds.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #139 on: November 22, 2011, 01:49:22 pm »

In the testing arena, I noticed a few creatures labeled as 'Nothing'. You may need to get those fixed.

Oh, and watching Diamond and Emerald WEAPONs wrestle each other to the ground and shooting each other in the face, seeing as they look similar, must be an awesome sight to see, sorta like a Godzilla movie, albeit terrifying. As for a duel between Emerald and Ruby, which one would win, Ruby won in a flash.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 01:53:04 pm by Itnetlolor »

ShadowBroker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: November 22, 2011, 08:07:31 pm »

In the testing arena, I noticed a few creatures labeled as 'Nothing'. You may need to get those fixed.

Oh, and watching Diamond and Emerald WEAPONs wrestle each other to the ground and shooting each other in the face, seeing as they look similar, must be an awesome sight to see, sorta like a Godzilla movie, albeit terrifying. As for a duel between Emerald and Ruby, which one would win, Ruby won in a flash.
Ruby was arguably harder than emerald. and you could just edit Yetis to have purple skin and make war-trainable, if you wanna quick fix. and what showed up as nothing? i had a problem with that when i tried to edit in drakes. also a quick question. why are most of the summons really good at everything? i'd like a legendary monster be my beekeeper  :P
Aside from that, being rational is not only optional, but is frowned upon.  We hate elves.  We kill for socks.  We sacrifice nobles.  We love kobolds.

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock
« Reply #141 on: November 22, 2011, 09:29:14 pm »

Are the Al Bhed set up to be playable if I edit the tag in (and remove all the natural skill tags from them)?

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: November 23, 2011, 10:47:15 am »

I think so. Copied their raws from dwarves. Al-Bhed should be playable if you get the right tags in.

Also, some of the tags were left over from a test phase, when I modded in a creature with 16 skill at everything and had them make a civ. Used them as a test army against the summons, they got thrashed so I gave the monsters the skills. I was too lazy to only copy the combat skills, so I copied everything. This will be fixed next release, as their skills will be reduced to 10.

Has anyone seen the Easter Egg monsters yet? I know at least one or two of you have seen the raws or were informed by me about the easter eggies and I'd like to know if they work. Also, have any of you seen the Easter Egg engravings? Those are shout outs to those I deem worthy. ;)

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock
« Reply #143 on: November 23, 2011, 04:59:02 pm »

If by saw you mean rooted through the raws and saw them then yes, I saw the easter egg engravings. :P

And thank yah!

EDIT: Man this is a lot of editing. Just to clarify, the next version will be "decheated" right?
« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 10:41:01 pm by Seriyu »

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: November 24, 2011, 01:52:29 am »

Aye. I dont seem to think it is fair if you are fighting a monster that would beat you in a beekeeping competition. :P They will only have all the normal combat skills, and in case of Odin/Ragnarok/Gilgamesh, sword skills. At least one of the easter egg monsters will have skills in something
I will not reveal.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: November 24, 2011, 04:35:02 pm »

Expect v5.5 tommorrow.

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock
« Reply #146 on: November 24, 2011, 05:03:41 pm »

Okay, good to hear. Thank yah again!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: November 24, 2011, 07:15:26 pm »

Mod updated to 5.5. Do not expect anymore updates until the end of the month.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: November 25, 2011, 03:52:46 am »

Actually, scratch that. The update will come soon. Magitek armour's fixed.

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock
« Reply #149 on: November 25, 2011, 11:04:55 pm »

I'll wait for that one then, because I love me some magitek armor.

I assume all the skill amounts and [NOSTUN][NOFATIGUE]etc have been fixed and all that business?
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 23