Poll

Do what?

Kill the kobolds.
- 3 (75%)
Something else.
- 1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: A Peasant's Story  (Read 7160 times)

Time Blossom

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:COUCH]
    • View Profile
Re: A Peasant's Story
« Reply #45 on: October 21, 2011, 04:58:12 pm »

As much as an axe or a bow or a staff might make sense for a peasant, I hold to my original vote. Just on the off-chance. Live the dream, baby.

Also, given the ill-disguised succubus, gnarly-haired wizard, runaway lich and rusty robot, picking something because it's sensible and realistic seems a bit... well, let's just say I'm sticking with the guitar pick and I don't feel sillier for it. :P
Time Blossom cancels everything: NaNoWriMo

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #46 on: October 21, 2011, 05:49:20 pm »

Oh, that's right the Guard-captain gave you a bow and the Troll-top wizard gave you a staff...with your robe.

I'll continue later.
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #47 on: October 23, 2011, 12:13:50 pm »

(Sorry I got inducted into a band of pirates and have been out on the lake for the last two days, so I couldn't update...)

Five days hence, from your birthday, something that would change your life forever happened, what?

1. Your father came home one day and planted an axe right into your mother, and you saw the whole thing; before they dragged your distraught father off to jail.
2. The Troll-top wizard came to your house with a scroll demanding you to begin "training" within the year or be executed "by order of the Magistrate", due to your "potential".
3. While gathering firewood by the forest edge you found a blue dragon whelp, and it seems to like you!
4. Bandits attacked and you were slain when you couldn't find a place to hide, your parents buried you in the town's cemetery.
5. The Guard-captain asked your parents to contribute to the Guard, they gave him you!
6. A strange robed beautiful woman with teeth-like horny growths approached you while you were alone, she says shes a demon; she also says your one too!
7. Goblins raided the village and carried off several children, including you!
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

BunnyBob77

• Bay Watcher
  • The Lurkmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 23, 2011, 12:15:09 pm »

3 all the way.  Pet dragon FTW.

Hitty40

• Bay Watcher
  • Poker face, motherfucker.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 23, 2011, 12:15:41 pm »

(Sorry I got inducted into a band of pirates and have been out on the lake for the last two days, so I couldn't update...)

Five days hence, from your birthday, something that would change your life forever happened, what?

1. Your father came home one day and planted an axe right into your mother, and you saw the whole thing; before they dragged your distraught father off to jail.
2. The Troll-top wizard came to your house with a scroll demanding you to begin "training" within the year or be executed "by order of the Magistrate", due to your "potential".
3. While gathering firewood by the forest edge you found a blue dragon whelp, and it seems to like you!
4. Bandits attacked and you were slain when you couldn't find a place to hide, your parents buried you in the town's cemetery.
5. The Guard-captain asked your parents to contribute to the Guard, they gave him you!
6. A strange robed beautiful woman with teeth-like horny growths approached you while you were alone, she says shes a demon; she also says your one too!
7. Goblins raided the village and carried off several children, including you!

Ho Ho Ho! I'm going to be sticking economic stone so far up your stockings, you'll be coughing up gemstone windows!
You see, when the devil comes on to your forums and begins dropping F bombs and shouts 'GIVE ALL YOUR WOMEN!', he's in a happy mood.
if there's lots of g's and z's, it's gobbo. If you don't really recognize it, it's human. if it's called Urist, it's dwarf.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #50 on: October 23, 2011, 12:16:43 pm »

Poll changed better vote or it wont count.

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 23, 2011, 12:26:04 pm »

Fuck pokemon, Goblins raided the village and carried off several children, including you!

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #52 on: October 23, 2011, 12:48:43 pm »

Almost forgot after the vote is done I'm starting this, so no more intro polls.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 23, 2011, 01:24:51 pm »

Eragon is so passé.
Love, scriver~

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 23, 2011, 02:18:19 pm »

Hrmm... I'm tossing up between either one or five. Each is interesting for character development, but I can't decide!
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #55 on: October 24, 2011, 05:20:31 am »

You are standing near the edge of the Drag'ded woods, young saplings and wild shrubs encircle you, the sounds most heard are calls of birds upset about the feathery down laden dragon whelp and it calling with wild abandon back; which moments earlier jumped upon you chewing hungrily at your pack and stealing away with part of your float-loaf. You know that walking with moss visible on the trees will bring you to Gneth.

Spoiler: You have... (click to show/hide)

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 24, 2011, 05:56:23 am »

Travel to the Troll-Top Wizard and sell the dragon to him. For a lot of gold!

:P
Love, scriver~

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #57 on: October 24, 2011, 10:37:43 am »

All in favor?

Tidal

• Bay Watcher
  • [PET_MICROSCOPIC]
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 24, 2011, 10:39:56 am »

> Get dragon pet.

> Sell it to get all the money.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile