Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: How did you last kill?  (Read 6609 times)

klingon13524

• Bay Watcher
  • The Mongols are cool!
    • View Profile
How did you last kill?
« on: October 18, 2011, 08:11:41 am »

What was the last enemy (or ally) you killed in a video game? Please Please PLEASE also say what game it's from.
By creating a gobstopper that never loses its flavor he broke thermodynamics
Maybe it's parasitic. It never loses its flavor because you eventually die from having your nutrients stolen by it.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last kill?
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2011, 08:20:58 am »

A demon eye or an eater, I believe.  (Terraria.  Then I splattered on the ground.)
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2011, 08:23:54 am »

I punched a Detroit gang member from D-Row through a wall.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

EDIT: The topic title's full meaning didn't get to me. I feel stupid.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 09:15:09 am by New Guy »
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2011, 08:25:54 am »

I shot a giant halftree/halfman repeatedly with a 9mm while its claws shredded my armor.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Mini

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2011, 08:33:27 am »

Jumped around like an idiot, flailing a sword at a skeleton.
Minecraft.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2011, 08:37:32 am »

Orks, LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS of Orks...
Mainly by dropping a Barrel of explosives, waiting till half are surrounding it, then blast them backwards with the barrel with a Jedi Push (magic spell thing) and watch them explode into lots and lots of gibblets...

Game??? Orcs Must DIE!!!
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2011, 08:38:13 am »

Many many bullets into a chargin, rabid bear.

Tomb Raider: Anniversary

lordcooper

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a number!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2011, 09:00:38 am »

I pulled the lever!
Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2011, 09:05:20 am »

I blew up a Phazon canister with an Ing right next to it. Instakill.

Metroid Prime 2: Echoes.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Moron

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2011, 09:06:31 am »

The Guardian in Master of Orion II.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2011, 09:12:35 am »

Raided an Enclave camp with my trusty dart gun, a Xualong Assault Rifle and while wearing an Enclave Hellfire Armor. I didn't expect the Enclave to become so easy to kill. Then again, when you complete all the vanilla side-quests before beating the "Waters of Life" quest, and are past lvl. 20 by then (25 in my case), I guess it's not surprising. Now that I can regularly collect plasma rifles from these dudes now, I think that special PR I have in my armory can get all kinds of use now without worry of it breaking down. I have yet to work on the expansion packs. I reserve those for after beating vanilla. I've been putting that off for a good while now.

Actually, I feel like I'm in X-COM. Started off wearing a kevlar suit (101 vault suit), moved up to regular personal combat armor and leather armor (Talon, and spare leather suits, once Raider outfits became obsolete to me), to regular BoS PA, and now I'm regularly looting these "Aliens" (Enclave) of all their equipment (more common than BoS armor, and no karma loss), and incinerating them inside-out (while being rather burn-proof, thanks to fire-ant resistance + hellfire armor). Being able to repair at 100 skill also really helps keep everything consistently deadly, and myself intact (if you also don't mind me carrying 200+ stimpaks, a full complement of Intense Training (10 lvls of that distributed across all base stats), and Grim Reaper's Sprint). Now I'm hunting Enclaves; the deadliest game.

Again, I must say, the Dart Gun is the deadliest weapon/sidearm in my arsenal. Mostly because it makes hitting my targets that much easier (crippling), and does a little damage to them (or kills them outright if weakest class). And it also allows me to obliterate my targets with my nastier weapons (or cherry tap them with weaker/close range weapons).

Fallout 3, for those that haven't figured it out yet.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 09:18:19 am by Itnetlolor »

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2011, 09:12:55 am »

Last Enemy kill - Boss whatshisname on level 9 of Warning Forever, with lots and lots of bullets.
Last non-Enemy kill - the three Kerman brothers, over and over again during my VTOL rocketplane testing. (Kerbal Space Program, obviously)
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Wimopy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2011, 09:29:17 am »

Well... My very last kill...
World of Tanks: I rushed forward at start using my Pz38t and another guy in the same tank. We easily dispatched a T-46, then we ran into a T-28, while my teammate rushed into him head-first, I obliterated him from behind while a TD proceeded to blow holes in my tank. I got killed 2 seconds after the T-28, but it was worth it.

Last Ally Kill... STALKER Call of Pripyat, I accidentally shot a stalker while aiming for the Pseudogiant attacking him. I had to murder all 5 Stalkers near it, then 3 bandits then the pseudogiant itself. I used up all my first-aid kits. (At least my weapon is fully upgraded, grenade launcher helps.)
Now updating the Monster Hunter Universe mod
Current Version: 0.4.95b - Updated June 17, 2015
New Thread
Download
Old Thread

Metalax

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2011, 09:48:41 am »

Von-Neuman high threat response unit, aka Sparky V2.0. Guess taking out too many of their gatherer teams, or as I like to call them free minerals, and Beserker planetry sterilization ships gets them a little ticked off. Went down to massed phaser and ap-heavy driver spam. Sword of the stars
In the beginning was the word, and the word was "Oops!"

Azkanan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2011, 11:15:11 am »

My party of six was faced off against a full party of 8 bugbears...

I killed them all in three turns.

Kingdoms.
A pool of Dwarven Ale.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS ?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4